Outstanding multi - task Manager / Engineer with more than ten (10) years of experience planning and developing along with implementing process improvement in facilities. Team player with a variety of knowledge in the engineering field. Also, environmental service skills. My goal is to save my employer time and costly repairs by in house planning.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Demonstrated team building
- Extremely organized
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Corrigo Work Order system
- Building Inspection
- Proven leadership abilities
- Good verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Hands on engineering skill
- Emergency Management
Confidential, Boston, Maine
Chief Engineer/Mobile Engineer
Customer Support Engineer
Confidential Scottsdale, AZ
Hospital Manager/Engineer / EVS
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Chief Operations Engineer
Confidential, Fort Myers, FL
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Worked with many class buildings, hospital, commercial buildings.
- Electrical lighting retrofit T12/T8/T5 to LED.
- Installed whips under raise flooring. Also, load balancing for Confidential ’S.
- Establish performance life cycle reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations & maintenance equipment.
- Worked with DNV, JACHO, and OSHA guidelines to maintain a constant state of readiness.
- NFPA 72, 25,13, Building evacuation training, enforcing building codes.
- Monthly fire life safety testing per NFPA, state, national & city guidelines.
- Setup standard operating procedures & best drills for equipment failure.
- Maintain all working equipment on a timely schedule through PM program.
- Electrical repairs are done in house, electrical motors, lighting, breakers replacement, ground fault units for critical areas. Also, installed piping and wiring for new-dedicated orange outlets.
- Electrical safety checks on medical equipment. In addition, operating sequence.
- Maintain logs for high and low-pressure boilers, chiller logs. Note: any critical alarm points, daily rounds & readings along with repairs.
- Setup emergency vendor response call list, for all major disasters.
- Coordinate emergency response team for 24/7 hospital facility.
- Repair Gettinge autoclaves 400/500, Armstrong steam humidifiers EHU 704.
- Smoke guard-testing model 600 Norcon Industries.
- Replace no-hub plumbing lines & P-traps, sinks, toilets.
- Set up & repair major plumbing projects. Installed new hot water heating system for entire building.
- Repaired Gas & oil-fired boilers cleaver brooks, raypack, lochinvar, clean tube’s, & blow down.
- Installed pumps & motors split case turbines.
- Evaluate equipment for cost savings & energy program rating.
- Weekly meeting with engineering team SOP safety.
- Repair VAV Boxes & FPT UNITS. Also, replace filters.
- PM’s on packages unit. Also, AHU’s
- HVAC chiller rounds & readings on many units such as 500-ton York's-Trane's.
- Repair building exhaust system, fan motors belts, bearings & wiring replacement.
- All HV/AC-AHU Balance air flow dampers & test static pressure.
- Replaced fan coil units in the ceilings. Also, wired motor controls.
- Damper control air balancing 15% outside air.
- Maintained quality temperature control throughout the Hospital 20-60% Hum / Temp 68*-73*.
- All weekly & monthly equipment testing in addition to report logs for Generator.
- Trained staff for terminal cleans for operating rooms.
- Oversee startup projects from start to finish.
- Made EOC tour inspections monthly. Hot topics, safety, Fire Safety, Hazardous, infection control, emergency management, security, utility systems.
- Evaluate employee performance appraisal yearly.
- Worked with contractor for building tenant improvement offices & fire systems.
- Evaluate polices & procedures for engineering along with Confidential
- Right to know training for the new SDS program.
- Also, emergency management training guide.