Lead Deep Water Exploration in ensuring project and base business requirements are safely and efficiently achieved following capital stewardship and operational excellence frameworks. Ensure project value by utilizing formal training, on the job training and cross organizational collaboration. Support off shore server infrastructure to insure reliability and up to date security measures for disaster recovery.
- Ability to accurately engage stakeholders and capture requirements from numerous teams to provide necessary and timely IT services and resources for large domestic and international oil and gas major capital projects in excess.
- Ability to extrapolate necessary critical information from different teams in multinational enterprises to secure the necessary components to create a secure and reliable server infrastructure. The use of this information is used to drive provision, compliance, installation, support and decommission of the various IT systems for Deep Water Exploration Projects.
- Extensive experience maintaining IRM Compliance Plans across the Deep Water Exploration Project, including Non - operated Joint Venture partnerships requiring segregated access.
- Utilizing Lean Sigma foundations and scripting efficiency to change labor intensive processes.
SOFTWARE, HARDWARE & ADMINISTRATION TOOLS:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2008r2 and 2012
- Mac OS X
- Junos and Cisco VPN, AnyConnect 3.0
- MS Office 2007, 2010
- EMC Documentum 5.5 SP2
- EMC eRoom 7.4.3
- Documentum DMS
- Coreworx DMS
- Confidential Onboard Administrator
- Confidential Ontap
- VB script
- Windows cmd
- Lenovo laptops T420, X220s, W500
- HP Z800, 8760, 8560, 8200 Elite
- HP Printers: M9050, M5035, CM4730
- HP Plotters: DJ1055, TZ1200, TZ6100
- Cisco IP Phone 7965
- Apple (iPhone and iPad)
- H.P. C3000 and C7000 Enclosures
- H.P. bl460 Blades
- Confidential filers
- Windows server administration tools
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- Remote Desktop
- GIL Security Compliance Enforcer
Confidential, Houston, TX
Server Infrastructure Design, Administrator and Analyst
- Deploy, build and configure IT deliverables to multiple business unit entities on shore and off
- Aligned with safety
- Focused on improved cost estimation in the IT function to increase value
- Ensure the IT function deliverables are not critical path for issues for multiple drill ships to meet first oil/gas
- Capture and establish processes, tools and templates to ensure the consistent, reliable and effective delivery of the IT function to the projects
- Creating disciplined VM server templates for a common workspace environment
- Creating common foot print for all Confidential filers and H.P. Blade servers across all drill ships.
- Mentor technicians on support of hardware
- Ensure server integrity and application reliability for 200+ servers on shore and off
- Stage and patch Windows servers monthly to insure security and integrity.
- Stage and patch all off shore VMware hosts monthly
- Monitor servers daily by using Splunk and various other scripts to ensure that the virtual machines, operating systems and the applications that they are hosting are running properly.
- Monitor Confidential volumes and aggregates to keep storage capacity under 80%
- Server administration
- Monthly audits for password compliance on service and privileged accounts
- Bi-yearly audits of security groups
- Users memberships
- Group governance
- Bi-yearly server standards and controls audits
- Manage active directory users and groups daily
- Report to management findings or foreseeable issues that may arise in server production environment.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Desk side support, server administrator, IT Team Lead
- Desk side support
- IT support for multiple business units
- Deployment of hardware
- Configuration of Operating System and applications.
- Keep inventory of all assets
- Server administrator
- Maintain active directory containers for users and computers within Mid Continent Business Unit
- Application deployment
- Packaging and deployment of applications via SCCM server
- IT support team lead
- Accountable for IT contract language defining requirements for the design, procurement, delivery, installation, testing, and support of Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT/Telecomm) infrastructure at temporary contractor work sites
- Establish the contractor IT requirements and deliverables and manage their on-schedule delivery in accordance with project contractual agreements
- Development of annual project IT budget
- Development and Execution of the IT Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Accountable for the mobilization and demobilization of IT/Telecomm infrastructure at temporary contractor work sites according to contract terms and project team requirements
- Development and management of the Information Risk Management (IRM) Compliance Plan to safeguard project and enterprise information assets
- Develop and test Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans ( Confidential )
- Consult on the selection and coordinate the delivery of project specific applications and databases
- Establish and manage the IT personnel at project team remote work locations
- Establish and manage the IT support processes for project team members at all work locations
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Coordinated network infrastructure set up and provision of all equipment required for third-party connections and joint venture partner access
- Managed User Acceptance testing and implementation for Network
- Deployment Coordinator of Confidential - Windows Vista Enterprise rollout
- Level 2 hardware, software, and desktop support for 300+ user environment
- Confidential Agent, troubleshoot Confidential issues and administer temporary cards for user access