Cloud Infrastructure Consultant. Helping customers compare, contrast and contribute to implementing cloud platforms and methodologies, such as AWS vs Google Cloud and use of PaaS. Previous roles include presales technical management, specializing in large/very large enterprise opportunities. Extensive experience conferring with client senior management on long term technical strategy.
IaaS Platforms: AWS, Google
PaaS: Pivotal Cloud Foundry
DevOps/configuration: Puppet, Chef
Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
- Helping customers compare and contrast cloud platforms and methodologies, such as AWS vs Google Cloud and use of PaaS. Design and help implement IaaS infrastructure.
Manager - Performance Testing
- Customized performance testing for high value and strategic global customers
- Work with engineers to scope and qualify opportunities to complete customer defined testing using specialized Ixia testing harness.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, strategic and account planning, and personnel for customer facing proof of concept centers.
- Centers host qualified customers to scope and execute proof of concepts as part of presales efforts.
- Manage team of 8 engineers and 3 administrative staff
- Responsible for hardware and facility budgeting.
- Centers directly influenced $278million in Confidential .
- Determine technical direction
- Ensure positive customer experience
- Manager of technical and administrative staff at 3 sites
- Management representative in CxO briefings
- Presented and demonstrated Confidential and Confidential Virtualization Products at Interop 2010 and Confidential 2010
- Contributor to Confidential ’s Cloud Blog
- Strategic Account lead for Confidential
- Guest on Confidential ’s Cloudchasers radio program April 2010 and September 2010
Regional Sales Support Manager
- Responsible for establishing parameters for staff performance and defining group’s direction.
- Also served as lead pre-sales technical resource on larger opportunities.
- Responsible for representing Confidential at industry conferences sponsored by Confidential and Confidential
Presales Technical Manager
- Managed team of pre-sales analysts responsible for selling into Confidential ’s largest accounts.
- Achieved district quota of > $20M, including enterprise Software Delivery and Asset Management at Confidential .