- Over 12 years of experience that includes Systems Administrator, Project Manager, Consultant, Instructor, and Technician roles.
- Strong background in a broad range of IT infrastructure components and processes.
- Consistent record of key contributions to employers and clients.
- Multiple certifications and extensive training that includes A+, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Versatile and highly motivated IT professional with proficiency in troubleshooting PC and printing hardware, remote machines, virtual machines, and software/hardware installation issues.
- Talent for learning new information quickly; capable of applying emerging technologies to existing systems.
- Excel in handling complex sets of responsibilities and taking on duties beyond assigned tasks. Sharp eye for identifying and resolving technology issues.
- Adapt readily and effectively to change.
- Noted for responsiveness and accuracy in handling various customer issues.
SELECTED KNOWLEDGE & SKILL AREAS:
Systems Installation, Configuration & Administration; Heterogeneous PC/Mac Environments; Staff Supervision, Training & Coaching; Hardware/Software Testing & Troubleshooting; Systems Upgrades & Migrations; Network & Software Updates; Emerging Technologies; Escalated Problem Resolution; Oral & Written Communications
OS: Mac OS X 10.x & Windows XP to 10, Windows Server 2008 to 2012, familiarity with Ubuntu and Kali Linux Distros, iPhone 3G through 7, iPad 1st gen through Pro, Samsung Galaxy S2 through S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 through 5, Microsoft Surface Pro, Nokia 3 through 6, Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
Network: HP ProCurve 2910al - 48G-PoE; HP ProCurve 2650; HP ProCurve 2910AL; NETGEAR ReadyNAS RN312; Cyberoam CR500iNG-XP; Cisco Aironet WAP 702i; LINKSYS WRT1900AC
Software: Adobe Acrobat Pro; CRM; Excel; Hyper-V; Malwarebytes Business; Outlook; PowerPoint; Word; Skype for Business; Spybot; Visio; TeamViewer; VMware Workstation; WinRAR; Wireshark
Cloud: Google: Calendar, Chrome, Docs & Sheets, Drive, Slides, Hangouts; Drop Box Business; Microsoft Office 365;
Technologies: CRM Online, Azure familiarity
Workstations: HP Elite Series, Dell OptiPlex Series, Mac Book Air & Pro Series, Raspberry Pi
Servers: Dell Power Edge R210, R630, R710, T300; HP ProLiant DL380 G5, HP ProLiant DL380 G7
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Brought on board as Intern and became Systems Administrator within 3 months.
- Hold multiple positions within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Serve as an Instructor for A+ and CRM Installation/Deployment.
- In charge of the school’s website design and implantation activities.
- Work jointly with MS experts to assist in troubleshooting client issues.
- Recommend product changes to improve systems and network configurations.
- Oversee all technology set-ups.
- Respond to tickets and email requests for technical support using CRM.
- Diagnose hardware and software issues, replacing damaged components as needed.
- Conduct Microsoft Office 365 administration.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Consolidated all physical servers into their respective Virtual Machines, reducing electrical and maintenance costs as a result.
- Created and maintained library of Virtual Machines for various Microsoft technologies to be used in class and office training.
- Maintained successful record of completing special projects, communicating concerns and achievements to senior management as well as identifying optimal solutions for problem areas.
- Achieved high level of client satisfaction through comprehensive efforts in such areas as software patches and updates, peripheral set-up, network and systems repairs/upgrades, and all troubleshooting matters.
Confidential, Kearny, NJ
Technician / Owner
- Provided broad range of services that included: repair of smartphone, laptop, and tablet screens; antivirus removal and data recovery; PC, Mac, and laptop upgrades; OS installation; peripheral repair and maintenance (printers/scanners/fax machines); and the build-out of custom liquid cooled computers.
- Broadened and sharpened skills in IT systems, processes, and activities, including on-the-spot problem solving. Strengthened communication skills in interacting with a wide range of customers.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Administered Microsoft Office 365 and maintained all hardware and software systems, including installing, supporting, and maintaining servers.
- Completed daily system monitoring, verified integrity and availability of all systems and resources, and implemented disaster recovery solutions.
- Reviewed system/application logs and verified completion of tasks.
- Coordinated successful move to new location and consolidated infrastructure to reduce overhead while maintaining full system functionality.
- Migrated all user email accounts to Office 365, consolidated user share files to external NAS, and upgraded all end users’ workstations with new machines and systems that reduced maintenance times.
Confidential, Elizabeth, NJ
- For Shipping & Receiving, coordinated truck arrivals, managed inventory, and handled warehouse material storage.
- Informally supervised team of 5 warehouse workers.
- Operated forklift to facilitate truck loading, unloading, and material management.
- Communicated across departments to resolve issues and ensure continual information flow.
- As Project Specialist, communicated with customers and vendors to expedite existing and future orders.
- Ordered parts and business supplies online.
- Generated blueprints according to customer specifications.
- Maintained a consistent 8-year record of customer satisfaction through continual communications and interactions with both customers and internal team members; identified and fixed issues in early stages.
- Earned recognition for effective organizational skills in prioritizing tasks and on-time completion for high-volume workflow of customer orders.