- 8+ years of experience in Network Planning, Implementing, Configuring, Troubleshooting and Testing of Networking systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite and OSI layers.
- Good Knowledge on L2/L3 Routing and switching Protocols.
- Automation expertise in TCL, Expect, shell, Perl, Python and Robot Scripting.
- Expertise in full stack packet construction with TCL/Perl/Python/Robot API's using different packet generation tools including IxNetwork, Confidential Test Center and Landslide.
- Provided support on time to IXIA, Confidential and Test trial issues.
- Experience in Manually, Scalability, Performance, Regression and Automation testing.
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Expertise in implantation of Automation framework using Selenium.
- Expertise on SDLC and Agile Testing Process.
- Developed automated scripts for manually tested features using TCL, Shell, Perl, Python and Robot
- Expertise in identifying Test Plan, Test scenarios, Test cases writing, preparing test data, Bug tracking using requirement
- Involved in Peer Reviews and attended Review meetings.
- Experience in deployment of Layer - 2 technologies like VLANS, VTP, STP, RSTP, Inter-VLAN routing, VLAN Trucking, Ether Channels, VLAN access-maps and port security.
- Experience in Network Management Tools and sniffers like SNMP, Wire shark, tcp dump, Protocol Analyzer and Cisco works.
- Experience in switch security and network security firewalls technologies and LAN/WAN Network Support for TCP/IP based devices.
- Experience in Cisco Routing and Switching using 3600, 3700, 3800, 5300, 6500, 7200,7600 Nexus 7k, Nexus 5k, Nexus 2k & ASR 9000,1000 series routers
- Experience in working on Juniper devices like MX-80, MX-480, SRX-240, and SRX650.
- Experience in working on Extreme devices like S-series, K-series Switches.
- Experience in working on Confidential devices like Morga 108 and 208 models.
- Experience in working on Arista devices like 7308, 7304, 7324 models.
- Experience in working Netgare, TP-link cable modems like DOSICS 2.0 /3.0 Models.
- Experience in Routing, switching, configuring and implementing BGP, OSPF, RIP, IPV6, Qos VLAN, STP, RSTP, PVSTP, and MPLS.
- Experience in configuring security policies and Applications including NAT, PAT and Access Control Lists (ACL), DNS, DHCP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP and HTTPS.
- Experience in working Netgare, TP-link cable modems like DOSICS 2.0 /3.0 Models.
- Experience in WIFI/Wireless configuring and implementing AccessPoint, 802.1x, AAA, NIC Card, Throughput, OpenSSID, Captiveportal, crt, EAP.
- Expertise in working with OpenStack’s NEUTRON networking node, NOVA compute node, NUMA architecture, openVswitch controllers and cluster technologies to improve on cloud scalability.
- Experience check in and check out by using SVN Repository, GIT, Share Point, BIT Bucket.
- Excellent communication skills even working with distraught customers and effectively resolving their issues.
- Member of IEEE
Network Protocols: OSPF, BGP, RIPv1, RIPv2, ICMP, QOS, IPv6, IGMP, MLD, LDP, RSVP
Infrastructure services: DHCPv4/v6, DNS, SMTP, FTP, TFTP, PPPoEv4/v6, SNMP, SSH, HTTP, TFTP, FTP, ANCP, L2TP
Switching Protocols: VLAN, STP, RSTP, VTP, Ether Channel, Port Fast, LACP
Security: ACLs, port scanning,802.1x, NAT/PAT, URL Filtering -Web-sense, SSL, IPSEC, IKE, Static, Dynamic, Reflexive ACL, and authentication AAA (TACACS+ & RADIUS)
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8, Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, Wind River), ZebOS, Ubuntu, CENT OS
Scripting Languages: TCL, Perl, Python, Robot, Shell scripting, Json
Data Base: SQLite
Network Monitoring Tools: NetScout, HP OVO, Node Manager, SolarWinds, Splunk, Cascade, Wireshark, Packet Tracer
Traffic Generators: Ixia, Smartbit, Agilent Router Tester 900, CD Router, Confidential Test Center, Confidential iTest, Landslide, Ix-Network, Ix-Explore,Avlanche
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, ClearQuest, CDETS, Bugzilla, sales Force, CA Agile Issue Tracking tool.
Confidential, Westford, MA/Sanjose, CA
- Worked in Juniper/Cisco Automation Platforms are TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
- Developed Confidential Tester Center, Confidential I Test and Landslide TCL/Python/Perl API’s for TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
- Developed automated scripts for PPPoE, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2, PPPoEL2TPv2, cos Testing, BGP, OSPF, IGMP/MLD and MPLS using TCL, Robot, Python and Perl.
- Debugging Confidential related Automation Python, Perl and TCL/TK issues on Juniper/Cisco Automation platform like TOBY, JSAFE, JT, PyAts, Spitfire, Cay 2.0.
- Developed stc gen function for Emulated Devices and Stream blocks using Python and Json.
- Developed Python API for Sql Query getting results for Confidential Results DB file.
- Developed Python script for Confidential Test Center using REST API Call.
- Delivered onsite technical service and support of customer’s automation infrastructure.
- Helping Juniper/Cisco customer for Confidential Tester GUI configuration related to PPPoE Testing, DHCP, DHCPv6, L2TPv2, PPPoEL2TPv2, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Multicast traffic, IPTV, ANCP, QOS, L2/L3 Scale Traffic, RFC 2544 and Cos.
- Tested Latency and Through put on Juniper/Cisco devices using RFC 2544 on different frame sizes.
- Build Topology diagram and configure manually in Confidential iTest as per customer requirement.
- Developed Test procedures, Test case in Confidential iTest on various features like L3VPN, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VLAN, STP/RSTP.
- Developed Result Query and Analysis in Confidential iTest tool.
- Developed Test Topology, Test Procedure, Test cases, Results Query and Analysis for Confidential iTest web-based Velocity tool.
- Configuring, Installation and Troubleshooting Confidential Test Center (STC), vSTC, Confidential iTest, Avalanche and Landslide
- Creating and configuring ports of vSTC 69/71/72/75/80/81/81/83/84 version and Loading of vSTC image using VMWARE.
- Configuring, Installation and Troubleshooting Confidential Test Center (STC), Avalanche, Landslide Hardware like, Chassis Configuration, Chassis upgradation, Port swapping, Chassis Re-image.
- Debug Confidential test center port speed L1 issues using Confidential Boot GUI.
- Developed Landslide Python API’s for Juniper Toby Automation Platform.
- Written Robot scripts for Hybrid Access Gate Way (HAG) testing, Data Traffic like Raw, TCP, UDP and Cos bits.
- Helping to customers for Landslide Configuration like Hybrid Access Gate Way (HAG) testing, Data Traffic like Raw, TCP, UDP and Cos bits.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of customer Testing Equipment are Juniper Mx 480/240/80, vMX Models.
- On time Confidential Test Center Automation Support to Juniper POC Team.
- Code check in using Bit Bucket and Git Hub.
- Communicating with Confidential product teams regarding bugs and proactively conduct follow-ups to ensure customer received fixes and tested.
- Raising Defects in Sales Force Issue Tracking tool and tracking them on regular basis.
- Discussing with management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through customer service and product experiences.
- Process and maintain pertinent information within our support CRM systems.
- Respond to customer inquiries either in person or via telephone, online networks and email.
- Educating customers on Confidential support processes and SLAs.
Environment: PPPoE v4v6, DHCP, DHCPv6,L2TPv2, PPPoEL2TPv2, IGMP,MLD,IPTV, ANCP,BGP, cos Testing, Hybrid Access Gateway (HAG),RFC 2544Spirent Test Center (STC) v 69/70/71/75/78/81/82/83/84 , vSTC, Confidential iTest/Velocity v 7.1/7.0/6.1/6.0 , Landslide v13/15/16, Juniper Mx v480/240/80, vMX, Sales force, Bit Bucket, Git Hub, CENT OS, Ubuntu, SQLite, POSTMAN.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Sr. System Test Engineer
- Working on NFV (Network function virtualization) and SDN (Software defined networks) platform. created and configured Virtual machines on Linux pc and demonstrated to team about the created VM'S
- Functional, Scalability, Performance, Regression and Automation testing of various Routing features like ICMP, Ripv1, Ripv2, OSPF, BGP, IPv4, IPv6, QOS.
- Functional, Scalability, Performance, Regression and Automation testing of various Switching features like Vlan, LACP,802.1Q, STP, RSTP, MPLS.
- Functional, Scalability, Performance, Regression and Automation testing of various security features like ACLs, Port ACL's, ACLs (L2 & L3 filters).
- Configure and Trouble shoot Juniper SRX vRouter and Cisco vRouter.
- Writing Python API’s on NFV and SDN Platform.
- Configuring and Automating Traffic Testing tool like Ix-Explore, IxLoad, IxNetwork, Confidential Test Center, Confidential Test Center virtual using Python API’s.
- Configure, troubleshooting and automating VM’s of vRouter, vSwitch.
- Written Selenium based Python API’s for OpenStack flows like Login, Create Network, and Launch vNF’s.
- Writing Python API’s for UI based web applications for creating Test Setups, Test cases, scheduler jobs, Test reports, Log generation and Issue raising.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Create Test cases using Element locators and Selenium web driver Methods.
- Execution of selenium Test case and Reporting defects.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Testing using agile process.
- Preparing/Reviewing Test plan and Test cases for the Protocols.
- Raising Defects in CA Agile Issue Tracking tool and tracking them on regular basis.
- Providing support for field trials.
Environment: GIT, Share Point, Python, Selenium, IxLoad, IxNetwork, Confidential I Test, CA Agile issue tracking, NFV, SDN, Wireshark, Windows, Virtual Machines, ICMP, Ripv1, Ripv2, OSPF, BGP, Ipv4, Ipv6, QOS, Vlan, LACP, 802.1Q, STP, RSTP, Port ACL’s, juniper SRX vRouter, Cisco vRouter.
Confidential, Billerica, MA
Sr. Network Protocol Test Engineer
- Functional, Scalability, Performance, Regression and Automation of various WAG and MHN platform protocols like RIP, OSPF, BGP, Ipv6, 802.1x, MPLS,QOS,SNMP,DHCP, DHCPv6, RFC 2544,Port ACLs, Port Ipv6 ACL’s Radius-Mirror, BGP-Ipv6, HA-Ipv4, Vlan Subscriber ACL’s, CGNAT Functionality, Subscriber forwarding, Dual-stack subscriber, Subscriber Ipv6 traffic, DHCP, Variant Subscribers (GRE, VLAN), Finger Printing, Device Identification, Subscriber, Access Point Mirroring, Accespoint, 802.1x, EAP, HA, Radius Authentication, Accounting and COA .
- Designed and developed product-wide test plans, strategies to make Confidential -WAG/VSE/MHN solutions Platform’s challenging application centric features robust and efficient.
- Configure MPLS over GRE of GRE Subscriber.
- Configuration and troubleshoot of WIFI products like belair, D-link, Netgare, Auruba, Open SSID and Captive portal .
- Testing Captive Portal using Netgear, TP-Link Modems ( DOSICS 2.0 /3.0 Models ) Cable Modems.
- Testing of port scanning with Nessus tool, nmap, hping.
- Creating, Modified and implementing the firewall rules and polices on checkpoint according to the business requirement and verification.
- Integrated security changes with routing and switching changes on the network.
- Configured and troubleshoot with Juniper Routers, CISCO Routers, Extreme Switches and Arista.
- Configured and designed LAN networks with Access layer switches such as Cisco 4510, 4948, 4507 switches.
- Securing network access with Secure (RADIUS/ TACACS+).
- Configured, administering and troubleshooting ACL, NAT, NAPT through CLI.
- Creating, Prepare NFV Test suites and configured vNF’s for Virtual machines on Linux pc and demonstrated to team about the created VM'S.
- Interacted with external partners and customers (Comcast/Liberty) regarding deployment strategies and business models.
- Built Confidential Framework using TCL and Python Language.
- Extensively Written Python API’s for Web Browsing testing on Windows PC.
- Experience on configuration and Automation of IxExplore, IxNetwork, IxLoad, Confidential Test Center and Linux PC, Win PC, Radius Server, SSC using TCL and Python API’s.
- Configuring test trial using python program to be porting with automation TCL framework.
- Provided support on time to IXIA, Confidential and Test trial issues
- Interoperability testing and Traffic sending with Cisco, Extreme Devices, Ixia and Confidential Test Center.
- Written Python API’s for Confidential DTH Selenium Platform.
- Porting WAG TCL API’s to Python API’s Confidential NFV Platform.
- Preparing and reviewing Test setups, Test plan and Test cases for the Protocols.
- Testing using Waterfall and Agile process.
- Execution of regression cycles.
- Raising Defects in Jira and tracking them on regular basis.
- Providing support for field trials.
- Providing training to the team for new features and new technologies.
Environment: TCL, Python, Shell scripting, Radius, Agile, Tacacs+, ACL, NAT, Cisco switches, routers, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, BGP-IPv6, DHCPv6, LACP RIP, STP, RSTP, PVSTP, LACP, SNMP, Subnetting, AAA, COA, DNS, DHCP, Vlan,, LACP, IPv6, HA, Cisco 4510, 4948, 4507, Arista 7308, 7304, 7324, Ix-Explore, IxLoad, IxNetwork, Confidential Test Center, Landslide, Test Trial, Wireshark, tcp-dump, Linux PC, Win PC, Radius Server, SSC, Finger Printing, Device Identification, Jira, Subscriber Mirroring, Access Point Mirroring, Zeb os, Windows7/8, Linux server, VM’s, SVN Repository, GIT DOSICS 2.0 /3.0 Models, Netgear, TP-Link .
Network Protocol Test Engineer
- Functional, Scalability, Performance, Regression and Automation testing of various Routing and switching features like Ripv1, Ripv2, OSPF, BGP, STP, RSTP, Vlan, RFC 2544 Protocols.
- Test with highest route Traffic using Confidential Smart Bit, IXIA and Agilent traffic generators.
- Written TCL API’s and Shell Scripts for Mro-Teck Automation Platform.
- Worked on Mogra208 switch which has 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports (Copper or Fiber) and 8 x 10/100BASE- Confidential ports.
- Worked on PENTAS-300X/Cisco 2800 router which has 4 Onboard 10/100/1000Base Tx Ethernet Interfaces.
- Worked on PANSY4G/4F2/Cisco 2900 switch which has 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports - 2 Copper (10/100/1000BASE- Confidential ) ports and 2 Fiber (1000BASE-X) ports.
- Testing Code Coverage using coverage tools like Bullseye.
- Preparing/Review test plan for regression testing and End User Solution testing of various features.
- Raising defects in ClearQuest, Bugzilla and tracking them on regular basis.
Environment: TCL, Shell script, Ripv1, Ripv2, OSPF, BGP, NAT, STP, RSTP, Vlan(LAN/WAN), ACL, RFC 2544, Confidential Smart Bit, Agilent, WAN PPPoE, Mogra208, PANSY4G, PANSY4G/4Fx, Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI networks, ClearQuest, Bugzilla, Wireshark, Splunk, Cascade, SVN PENTAS-300X, Cisco 2800/2900, Repository.