- Over 9+ years of extensive hands - on experience in Cisco ASAs, Routers, Fortigate, AWS, Oracle Cloud network deployment and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in Cisco ASA, Cisco Routers, Fortigate, AWS. Oracle Cloud.
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting Cisco firewall ASA 5525,5515 series.
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting Fortigate Firewalls.
- Configuring installing, monitoring and troubleshooting EC2, VPC, VPN IPSec, BGP on AWS Cloud.
- Configuring installing Instances and IPsec Gateways with Oracle Cloud
- Experience in routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP and MPLS/VPN.
- Configured DMVPN for voice network site to site links
- Implemented and configured Cisco IPS/IDS SourceFire and FireSight Management.
- Worked on Cisco 7200VXR, 2900,4331 series Router and Cisco 3560 switch.
- Configured and managed IPsec Tunnels between Cisco ASA, Fortigate, AWS Cloud.
- Deployed MFA remote access VPN Cisco Anyconnect RSA and AD server.
- Installed and Configured RSA Server and integrated with AD server and Cisco ASA
- Configured and managed Cisco Firesight Management Center and deployed Sourcefire modules.
- Configured and managed IPsec Tunnels between 2900 Cisco Routers for Voice network.
- Deployed and managed Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity 8.x,9.x and 11.x versions.
- Configured and managed Cisco Wireless controller 5500 WLC and CiscoAPs.
- Installed and Configured Meraki Network
- Configured and managed Fortigate Wireless APs.
- Proficiency in configuration of VLAN setup on various Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Experienced in trouble-shooting both connectivity issues and hardware problems on Cisco based networks.
- Configured VPC on Nexus9K’s and 3560,3650,3750,3850 cisco, HP Procurve 3500yl series switches.
- Enhanced level of experience with QoS, OSPF, BGP
- Network analysis and capacity planning experience using tools like Sniffer,Wireshark, Nmap, MRTG, BandwidthD,Cacti, Nagios, Zabbix etc. in Unix System (Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora )
- Extensive hands-on experience with complex routed LAN and WAN networks
- Hands-on configuration and experience in setting up Cisco routers to perform functions at the Access, Distribution, and Core layers.
- Storage Networking installation and configuration for Cisco UCS, Nimble Storage,Dell, Isilon and configuration of VMWare ESXi hosts.
- Excellent Verbal, written communication skills and Interpersonal skills with ability to work with large teams as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Project documentation tools in implementing and maintaining network monitoring systems.
- Experience with developing network design documentation and presentations.
- Programming C, C++, Python
- Tested Juniper Firewalls and Palo Alto
- Automation Using Ansible Playbook for Cisco IOS, FortiOS and Unix Systems
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Analyze Multiple Remote sites and Datacenter
- Deployed Ansible-Playbook for Unix Systems Automations
- Install configure Meridian monitoring systems
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Senior Network Administrator
- Moved Multiple Remote sites and Datacenter
- Configured and designed Multi-homed BGP with ISPs.
- Deployed Ansible-Playbook for AWS, Network and Unix Systems Equipments Automations
- Installation, configuration and deployment of RSA SecurID System, OKTA, Active Directory, Remote VPN
- Assist in redesigning the campus LAN, routing protocol, IP telephony, enterprise edge, IP addressing scheme for client
- Installed and designed network using Cisco ASAs and configured IPsec tunnels between ASAs, Fortigates and AWS cloud.
- Configured and managed VPN servers for remote access using tunnelblick to end users.
- Deployed MFA remote access VPN Cisco Anyconnect using RSA System and AD server.
- Implemented Hard token and soft token MFA system to end users.
- Configured and implemented IPS/IDS Firesight Management center and Sourcefire Modules.
- Lead the installation and configuration of corporate wide rollout of the Cisco Catalyst 3550, 3560, 3750, switches including VLAN configuration
- Installed, configured, maintained, & managed network security processes of ASA 5525, 5515 Firewalls from the CLI
- Installed and Configured Primary Secondary DNS servers for different remote sites using bind9 on Ubuntu Server
- SIP trunk configuration using Twilio SIP Trunk.
- Managed upgraded Cisco Call manager and Cisco Unity Connection servers.
- Upgraded and managed Cisco UCS ESX server.
- Diagnose & resolve complex layer 1, 2 & 3 connectivity using Wireshark analyzer & recommend solution for better performance
- DataCenter Migration, Defining Templates for Site Profiles, Review, Augment definition on Site Activities for site surveys.
- Starting Lab, Templates and Test Plan development.
- Document troubleshooting progress, configuration changes, problem resolution, and the physical & logical topology to support future troubleshooting tasks
- Develop standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation
- Upgrade Cisco Routers and Switches IOS using T
- Configured and supported multiple remote site installations
- Analyzed expanded network, ran fiber, and implemented wireless communication
- Ensure thorough network documentation, including maintaining each account’s network matrix, backup configurations and network diagrams
- VPN ( Cisco Remote Access ) troubleshooting Support and provisioning
- Supporting Systems Team with Nimble Storage, Vcenter networking
- Installed and Configured Syslog Server
- Used Splunk for Logging Information
Confidential, San Carlos, CA
Sr. Network Engineer
- Troubleshooting network and systems related issues
- Troubleshoot problems related to router & switches access,
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and upgrade Cisco routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, network printers, and workstations
- Maintained, upgraded, configured, and installed Cisco routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Perform Troubleshooting end-to-end between two sites
- Prepared technical documentation of configurations, processes, procedures, systems and locations
- Deployed Fortigate Firewalls and Cisco ASAs at different remote sites.
- Configured WiFi hotspot portals for passengers and corporate network.
- Configured SSL VPN access via Fortigate.
- Configured IPsec tunnels for remote sites.
- Installed and Configured Cacti, Nagios.
- Configuring BGP, Metro Ethernet for tier 2 Internet Service Providers.
- DataCenter Migration and Network Design
- Installed, Configured and Monitored Asterisk IP PBX, Cisco Unified Communication.
- Involved in troubleshooting IP addressing issues and Updating IOS images using TFTP.
- Configuring layer-2 technologies like STP, VTP with suitable parameters as per the network environment.
- Managing network security with respect to port-security on access layer and access control lists on distribution layer.
- Providing gateway redundancy for Cisco 2800 & 2900 routers.
- Configuring routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF & BGP and troubleshooting layer3 issues.
- Configured Mail Server, DNS Server, Web Server, Bandwidth Manager etc. in Unix system.
- Deployed Bandwidth Manager using Microtik Routers.
- Configured Cacti, Nagios.
- Installed and configured virtual machines using Vmware.
- Extensive knowledge of indoor/outdoor wireless devices many vendors like cisco,Canopy,Ubiquity(Nanostation), Senao, 3Com, BDCom, Compex, Wavion, Altai etc.
Network and Systems Engineer
- Monitor and Maintain 99.9% system uptime
- Managing UNIX Sever hosting services such as Web, Mail, DNS, Bandwidth Management and Proxy etc.
- Manage Network, IP/Routing (Static, BGP - internal and multi-homed)
- Implement security measure on the servers and network devices
- Implemented Metro-Ethernet MPLS design