- An accomplished Systems Administrator with demonstrated success designing and implementing Systems Solutions that improved business functionality.
- Possess a diversified technical background with Confidential Systems, with a proven ability to implement technologies that decreased costs and increase performance.
- Mentor for Operations and development team of 15 people for three sites with Confidential / Confidential Company.
- Unix Systems Engineer with significant Confidential experience in support, installation and maintenance across versions 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- Developed more than 500 end user scripts to support the printing of payrolls and Quarterly tax forms for over 20000 clients.
Platform: Sun Solaris, 8, 9, 10.
Hardware: Server types 25K, 15k, V440, V480, V880, E450, 6900, 5220, 5240, T - Series, M4000/5000, X4200, X4600 servers.
Languages: Shell, Awk, Sql, Perl, HP-PCL5.
Networking: TCP/IP, YP, NFS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, Sudo, DNS, Telnet.
Volume Manager: Confidential Volume Manager, VERITAS Volume Manager.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Unix Systems Administrator
- Run Backups and restore of Databases on Confidential e450 Servers.
- Run reboots of all STB for given ACPs in a given area.
- Help Desk for Client calls for inside plant.
- Install Equipment at head ends when needed.
- Rack installs for Servers/Boxes.
Confidential, Sterling Forest, NY
Lead Systems Administrator
- Responsible for System administration, desk-side support, installation, backups, performance monitoring, hardware/software upgrades.
- Administered an environment including Confidential 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- Install Confidential Zones/Containers as per Clients Needs.
- Install Servers all Solaris/oracle Servers Via JumpStart.
- Install and verify Patches on Confidential 4.1.1 - Confidential 10.
- Maintained and Serviced 25K, 15k, V440, V480, V880, E450, 6900, 5220, 5240,T Series, M4000/5000, X4200, X4600 servers.
- Storage Arrays Sun Fire v210, v490 Storage Edge A1000.
- Confidential Volume Manager, configure and maintain Volumes.
Confidential, East Hanover, NJ
Confidential Systems Engineer
- Systems Administration for multiple Sun Servers. 15k, V440, V480, V880, E450, 6900, 5220, 5240, T Series, M4000/5000, X4200, X4600 servers.
- Responsible for system administration, desk-side support, installation, backups, performance monitoring, hardware/software upgrades, and security management.
- Installed/supported Sun OS4 1.3, on IPX, Sparc5/10, Using Confidential 8,9,10.
- Compiled code and troubleshot data server and hardware problems.
- Wrote scripts for Production Printing using Xerox NPS 4635 printers.
- Work with Oracle Developers in setting up system requirements.
- Installed/supported Sun OS4 1.3, Confidential 7, 8, 9, 10, Informix 7.32.
- Wrote/supported (S)FTP scripts for EFT/W2 Transmissions to Government Agencies.
- Created and implemented daily, quarterly and year-end programs and printing.
- User scripts to support the printing of payrolls and Quarterly tax forms for over 20000 clients.
- Designed/Created all Confidential and Tax forms used throughout company.
- Wrote Backend Scripts for Printing Payrolls and Year-End Tax forms.