- Kali Linux
IT Security Analyst, Baltimore, MD
- Perform Security Assessments on assigned systems using the Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines.
- Review provided or requested Artifacts and Plan of Action & Milestones (POAMs) to determine if controls are implemented correctly.
- Performed scans through Nessus on operating systems and was held responsible for continuous monitoring of the system.
- Enter information into the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and findings into the Security Assessment Report (SAR).
- Scheduled security control meetings with specific organizational personnel.
- Collaborate with other team members and system owners/ technical managers to schedule and conduct Kick - off meetings and interviews to discuss findings.
- Provide weekly status reports.
- Reviewed (SSP) System Security Plan to understand the blueprint of an organization’s operational system.
IT security Analyst, Baltimore, MD
- Helped in developing, reviewing and updating Information Security System Policies.
- Assisted team in performing vulnerability scanning with the support of Nessus scanning tool to detect potential risks on a single or multiple asset across the enterprise network.
- Updated IT security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines per the respective department and federal requirements.
- Performed risk assessments, help review and update, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Security Control Assessments, and specific security documentation.
- Assisted in monitoring controls post authorization to ensure constant compliance with the security requirements
Facilitator and Theater Tech/ IT security analyst intern, Baltimore, MD
- Worked with cybersecurity team to assist in control assessments as well as system monitoring
- Assisted team in SOC work to include vulnerability scanning as well.
- Operated, maintained and safeguarded the technical assets of the theatre, including supervising the use of lighting, sound, communications equipment, and the use and maintenance of stage facilities.
- Determined the necessary technical supports, such as lighting, sound, staging, and special needs, necessary for events and performances presented at the facility in advance of production dates.
- Designed, set up, maintained, and operated lighting and sound systems for theatre, dance, music, and other productions and projects; assisted guest designers and arts with technical matters
- Supervised and assisted with set and stage construction and management.
- Monitored the condition of equipment including lighting, sound, and rigging equipment; arranged for the repair and replacement within budgetary constraints; performed preventive maintenance on equipment.
Mentor/Tutor, Baltimore, MD
- Worked with a group of three or more students to teach art outreach with students
- Assisted students with homework and school related assignments
- Set up and implemented an after school program (3 nights a week, 5 hours per session)
- Served as a guest lecturer and hosted a job-shadow event
- Became a role model to scholars and developed strong relationships with students and families to ensure scholastic success
- Helped expose scholars to alternative perspectives and many different form of support through programming