- Cisco Networking Professional (CCNA), network engineer who is well - suited and have hands on experience with Cisco Firewall, VMware, Routers, Switches, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows server 2016 and Office 365.
- Hands-on with Prior experience in creating, modifying and implementing Group Policy Objects and understanding of Enterprise Directory and how this directory services relates to application level problem resolution.
- Ability to manage a problem queue, including clearly documenting each request with level of effort and resolution statements.
- Furthermore, I am a team-centric worker who is comfortable relying on coworkers for advice and equally comfortable giving assistance to coworkers.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, subnets, advanced Active Directory trusts, login scripts and domains.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Server 2008/12/16, VMWare VSphere 5/6, Cisco IOS software 12.1/12.0/11.3/11.2 , Linux 6.2, Ubuntu, Cent OS Desktop.
Network Security/Monitoring Tools: Solar wind, Wireshark ETC
Application Software: MS Exchange Server, IIS, MS Proxy Server, Outlook Web Access/IMAP/POP3/ LDAP, Visio 2010, MS Outlook/Exchange Client, MS -Office Suite, Veeam Backup and Replication Application, MDT, SCCM, ETC
Protocols: OSPF, RIP, RIP2, EIGRP, IPX/SPX, TCP/IP, NetBEUI, PPP, HTTP, Ethernet, DLC, Token Ring, FTP, SMTP/POP3/IMAP/LDAP, SNMP, Telnet, WINS,, DHCP, DNS, Frame Relay,, IPSEC, VPN, Load Balancing, IPv6, IPv4, MS Window Server, NAT, VLAN, ACL, ADD, GP Policy & Permission, Networking permissions and group policy, SCCM, WSUS, PDQ Deploy, Desktop Central, Salt Linux Server.
Storage: HP MSA, Dell cx4-120, VNX 5300, Qnap, Synology
Change management and Ticketing System: Service now, Kaseya, Track IT, Custom Sharepoint and ConnectWise
Cisco Routers: 7200, 7100, 6400, 7500, 4000, 3640, 2500, 1605
Switches: Cisco (Catalyst 5500, 5000, 8500, 6000)
Firewalls: ASA 5510/ SonicWALL firewall
Workstation Tools: MS Suite, Citrix clients
Server: Cisco UCS, HP Blade Server, Dell R and Blade Servers, Nutanix, ETC.
Access Point: Aruba, Maraki
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Infrastructure Analyst
- Implemented and configured SCOM in primary domain for monitoring Alert
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Dell EMC storage
- Configure 2 New HyperV host and Replace old Physical DC to VM
- Install new Separate Print Server in HyperV host For more performance
- Install and configure Gateway server in DMZ domain to send report and alerts to scom management server in Primary domain
- Worked on a Azure Migration Project and migrated 10+ VM using Cutover Migration.
- Administration Troubleshooting issue in Natunix and Dell Emc storage
- Migrated 15+ Physical Machine in to Hyper V Guests
- Working on VMware to add more ESXI Host into clusters.
- Administration/troubleshooting of VMWare/ Natunix and hyperV Hosts and Clusters
- Administration and Reorganizing Active Directory
- Updated new Forwarded DNS Zone in Exciting DNS across all DNS
- Administration of Office 365
- Onboarding and off boarding New and Exiting users.
Confidential, Woodcliff lake, NJ
- Re-segmented the VLAN and implemented new IP Addresses in different subnet in the environment.
- Implemented and configure new layer 2 switches for QA Environment
- Load Balanced the Multiple ISP for redundancy.
- Reconfigure Cisco RSA SecurID Appliance for secure VPN connections to network resources.
- Maintain and support 100+ rack-mount servers as well as Hp Blade Servers.
- Configured Cisco Switches with Ether-Channel Trunks for Load Balances and redundancy.
- Ability to design, plan and manage virtualization environments using Hyper V (2012/2016) and VMWare ESXI 6 and UP.
- IT security projects such as Antivirus, ASA/RSA and Radius Server Configurations.
- Administration and Troubleshoot Aruba Access Point
- Managed DNS, DHCP and AD environment.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Schema and making changes to the Schema
- Administration/Troubleshoot of SAN and NAS storage
- Deployed/administration/troubleshoot VMWare ESXI 6.1, hyper V Server’s and Cluster’s
- Deployed/Administration/Troubleshoot of Ubuntu/cent OS Server and Desktop
- Deploy Open Source Application and Configure As per Requirement in Ubuntu and Red hat Server
- Creating Templates and Maintain All Templates Upto date
- Administration of VMM and Vcenter Server For HyperV and Vmware
- Administration and Troubleshooting of HP MSA Storage
- Performed changes or updates to any file or registry entries on a Directory Services infrastructure server
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations for clients,
- Respond to inquiries from staff and managers to provide technical assistance and support.
- Any other duties as assigned by management. infrastructure device installation, configuration and maintenance (i.e. firewalls, routers, switches) network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- P To V and V to P migration to VMWare and Hyper V Environment
- Deployed, maintain and Monitor SLQ Data bases
- Installed, tested and troubleshot local and network printers.
- Resolved related software and hardware issues.
- Provided server account management and client connectivity support.
- Build windows 10/8/7 using MDT as per Requirement and deploying thru WDS
- Biweekly Patch management using WSUS,PDQ Deploy
- Implemented and managing NPS Server for network Security
- Disaster recovery planning and Physical / Virtual Servers Backup and Fail over to DR site in Emergency
- Assisted in managing and supporting the computing security challenges and vulnerability to make it compliance
- Administering Linux Red hat 5.0 Server Environment.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Configuring & Maintaining Network Equipments, Microsoft TCP/IP and VPN Configuration
- Troubleshooting Escalation ticket from Level 3 Support and resolved in timely manner
- Administration & Installation of Windows & Domain Controllers, File/Print/Database Servers, Active Directory Design & Architecture
- Onboarding and Off boarding new users.
- Administration of Active Directory,, group policy and Distributed groups in DC
- Configurations and Troubleshooting of Cisco/Checkpoint firewalls, switches, and routers, designing, implementing for New and Exciting Clients
- Ability to take a technical lead in large scale projects such as Active Directory OU restructuring / migrations.
- Functional Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Create and maintain clear and easily understandable documentation.
- Understanding of directory services with applications.
- Strong organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Migrated +200 users From Exchange 2010/13 to Office 365 Using Cut over Migration and Administrating office 365
- Active Directory / Enterprise Directory Enterprise level technical administration and provisioning with exceptional customer service skills.
- Lead and Completed Project to Migrated Sonic fire to Cisco ASA for a non profit Client.
Confidential, River edge, NJ
System Support Engineer
- Provided support and troubleshooting for technology products and applications
- Install, organize, test, maintain, check and troubleshoot end user workstations and interrelated hardware and software
- Served on team installing hardware and software upgrades
- Ensure the functionality of all of the desktops/laptop
- Managed DNS, DHCP and AD environment.
- Follow policies and standards as described in the corporate IT ISO
- Complete all projects on or ahead of schedule
- Assist the Systems Administrator as needed
- Provide extensive printer support
- Installed and configured local and network printers
- Lead the help desk process and request system as needed
- Office 365 Administration
- Configured Desktops, Laptops, Scanners, Printers, and phone
- Monitored and responded phone and e-mail requests for technical support
- Recommend and apply solutions, including on-site repair for remote users
- Performed maintenance on network printers (Canon and HP network printers)
- Added and removed computers to the domains
- Reset user passwords
- Unlocked user accounts
- Group Policy management
- Performed helpdesk support using "TRACK IT" ticketing system
- Manage inventory and provide support for four departments; Configure, install, image desktop and laptops for new users using PXE Boot/ USB Drive
- Experienced with Cisco, Remote Access, LANDesk, Avaya, Mitel, Remote Desktop, VOIP, and VPN
- Create, configure, maintain and delete network printers from server
- Strong knowledge of IP printing configurations, static and reserved IP addresses with-in an enterprise network; Printer and copier maintenance
- Assists in maintaining network services, such as Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name, Active Directory, Group policy templates, print server
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Provided first-tier support and troubleshooting for technology products and applications
- Performed physical set up of desktop hardware and software
- Served on team installing hardware and software upgrades
- Managed inventory and tracked all hardware and software used
- Install, configure, & repair smart phone (Blackberry/I-phone/Android) in a corporate environment
- Assist with research, development, & testing of new or existing products & services
- Phone tech support for new and existing customers
- Install hardware upgrades on PC's and test
- Installed and configured dual and multiples monitors
- Installation or repair of PC operating system
- Backup & restore of user/customer's data
- Setup, troubleshoot, & repair network related issues between PC's on LAN/WiFi networks
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex software and hardware problems
- Expertise hands in troubleshooting of Computer hardware related problems such like Printer and Drivers.
- Installed and configured workstations for IP/IPX based LAN