- Network consultant with over 14.6 years’ of extensive experience in high level design, Data - Centre, Network operation Centre, implementation & troubleshooting and 3rd level support on numerous technology like Routing & switching (4507, 6509, ASR Router), Confidential (9k, 7k, 5k, 3k, 2k) , Security ( ASA, Juniper SRX 240, FortiGate, Check Point, Palo Alto ), Load balancer (ACE, GSS, NetScaler, F5 Big IP) and Data centre technologies for storage .
- Network Design, HLD, LLD, TCP/IP - IP MPLS, Routing Protocols, ASA, SRX & Checkpoint, Open-Flow/ACI, Riverbed, SDN/Open-Stack, Confidential Switching, Banking Core Apps, Load Balancing, NetBrain, Visio, DC Interconnect, Voice, Cisco Wireless, Tele-presence, Solar winds, Cacti, Zenoss, HP Open view.
- Implement MPLS, L3/L2 VPNs, and OSPF, BGP & EIGRP for Branches and HQs.
- Perform Level 3 of support during daily operational incidents.
Hardware: Cisco Confidential Switches Confidential 9K/7K/5K/3K/2K, Catalyst Switches 6500/4500/3850/3750 , Routers 7600/7200/4000/2900/2800 , ASA 5585/5540/5525 , Checkpoint 4800, Palo Alto 3000/5000 firewalls, Cisco MDS 9000 and F5 BIG-IP Load Balancer, Viptela - vEdges (2000/1000/100 m), HP-ProCurve/Aruba (2920/2910al), Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller & Access Points (3700/3600), Opengear IM7200
Routing Protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIPv1, RIPv2, Policy Based Routing, Multicast, Static routing, Redistribution
LAN/WAN Protocols: IEEE 802.1Q, STP, RSTP, PVST, MST, MPLS, VPN, VPLS, ISL, PPP, Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, CHAP, Ether channel, VLAN, PVLAN, dot1q tunneling, VTP, Port security, Ethernet (Gigabit and Fast Ethernet).
Data Storage Networks: MDS 9000 Series Multilayer SAN Switches, Cisco Confidential 7K, Confidential 5K, FEX, Cisco UCS Manager and VMware Datacenter Platform Solutions.
Network Security: IPSec/VPN, NAT, PAT, AAA, RADIUS, IPS/IDS GRE Tunnels, ASA, Checkpoint & Palo Alto Firewalls
Multimedia Networks: Basic understanding of VoIP, QoS tools and of CME, CUCM 6.0/7.0/8.0/9.0 , SRST, Gateways, Gatekeeper, MGCP, H323 RAS, SIP, SCCP and PSTN signaling FXS/FXO/E&M. Network Services HSRP, FHRP, DHCP, DNS, QoS, IPV4, IPV6, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTPS, FTP, MS Exchange and Remote Desktop (using RDP)
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005 and SQL Server 2000/7.0, Oracle 10g
Programming Languages (Core) / DBA: SQL, PL/SQL / Database Administration of MS SQL Server 2008, 2005, 2000
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/10, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003/2008, UNIX
Ticketing Tools: ServiceCenter 5.1 IT, BMC Remedy, HPSM, Service Now
Network Consultant / Architect
Confidential, NJ, DC
- Solution Architect for Project Confidential, Delphi Auto Mobiles & Confidential at DC. Review client provided High Level Design, cross-reference with Bill-of-materials and conduct gap analysis for specific sites as part of the Global LAN Refresh project.
- Implementing infrastructure for Confidential and Responsible for DATA CENTRE & Remote location Network Design, Device Refreshment (EOL& EOS), WAN Link Up-gradation, MPLS services, OSPF Deployment of old network design & suppressing static routes.
- Hands on updating signature of IPS & IDS and other network defence, Building HLD, LLD Design, resolving Escalated issue with ISP or L2 engineers. Following process of ITL and six sigma for Change Mgmt. and Process Mgmt. at Confidential
- Experience with forensic investigation of network breaches, participate in solution architecture meetings design meetings, RUN Book, SOP and SIP .
- Working as technical lead on complex security network troubleshooting issues and incoming design and architecture requests at Confidential.
- Hands on experience with BIG-IP environment utilizing two or more of the following : GTM, LTM, APM or ASM .
- Dealt with creating VIP pools, nodes and created custom “iRules” for the virtual servers like cookie persistency and redirection of URL on F5 ASM cookies issues and configures ASM policies.
- Prepare Hardware/Device redundancy matrix, HLD & LLD Detailed Design document and review with client. Prepare Code recommendations for each of the hardware platforms based on the bug-scrubs with desired features running. Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware for Switches and other systems/appliances based on the design.
- Installed and configured Big IP i7000, i5000 and i-4000 ADC. Managing Upgrades for all devices across DC and involved in firmware hotfix 12.0.0 to 13.0.0.
Senior Network Engineer
Confidential, Elk Gove
- A Subject-Matter Expert “SME” for Data Centre, Routing, and Switching domains at the leading.
- Architect, design, and interpret the Data Centre Business strategies and requirement into successful implemented IT projects.
- Perform Periodic HLD, LLD, and NIP for the Confidential store & Factory sites Projects.
- Responsible for implementing, refreshing, remote sites & DATA CENTRE Device across ASIA &USA that include Load balancers firewalls rules across the globe and deployment of Confidential 7K to 1 K. Provide Tier 2&3 support for Confidential (17500, 7500 and 1250), Juniper Firewall SRX-240 and Cisco WC-5580.
- Team implementation lead for load balancing solutions on Capital One projects leveraging F5 LTMs & GTMs to improve web application delivery speed and replication through and between distributed global DC. Load balancing and application acceleration solution triples server capacity through a rich set of infrastructure optimization capabilities and reduces bandwidth costs through intelligent HTTP compression and bandwidth management by implementing CPU centric SSL offloading and acceleration.
- As part of the Disaster Recovery project team, implementing F5 GTM solution, users are directed transparently to the appropriate DC, during disasters or any other critical or unexpected large-scale outage, protecting business deliverables from DDoS attack outages and unforeseen volume spikes
Associate Network Consultant
- Worked on onsite project, which involves Transition of Confidential.
- Providing tier 3 support to SAN and Citrix application development environment, which consisted of Cisco Catalyst and Confidential switching lines, Brocade VDX 8770, 6710, 6720 Platforms, Juniper-Net screen & Junos, Cisco ASA Firewalls, and CUCM deployment, Fortinet and Palo alto Firewalls. Troubleshooting Routing/switching, Confidential, ACE, GSS, F5 Load balancer. Working on ITIL operation and implementation process of ODC (Operational Data Centre).
- Lead implementation of remote sites and Data Centre that include Load balancers and Cisco 4700, 6509 cat-OS & IOS, Confidential 7K, 5K switches and Fibre extenders.
- Provide Tier 3 support for Citrix application development environment, which consist of Confidential (17500, 7500 and 1250), Cloud birding (WAN Optimizer), XEN Desktop, Juniper Firewall SRX-240 and Cisco Wireless Contorller-5580.
- Transition of EIGRP to OSPF deployment and IPAM configuration.
- Lead implementation of new sites that include Load balancers and firewalls rules across the globe.
- Provide Tier 2& 3 support for Citrix application development environment, which consist of Confidential (17500, 7500, 3800), Juniper Firewall SRX-240 and Cisco WC-5580.
- Design the Cloud Based Hosting Services for Internal/External Customers.
- Worked on HLD and LLD for Confidential 7K to 1 K, Cisco switches 6500, 2800, FWSM, cisco load balancer and wireless controller 5500.
Senior Network Administrators / Engineer
- Provide Network Design solutions and HLD, LLD, Network Support & operation
- Implement MPLS, L3/L2 VPNs, and OSPF, BGP & EIGRP for Branches and HQs.
- Perform Level 3 of support during daily operational incidents