- Experience in providing Network Design, Installation, Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Support for LAN, WAN and WLAN services.
- Hands on Experience in wireless RF site surveys and RF spectrum analysis.
- Documenting results and providing recommendations on RF optimization and performance improvements.
- Hands on experience on Predictive Survey using Planner, AP on a stick using AirMagnet.
- Hands on experience with Ekahau.
- Creating heat maps in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Good Experience in performing wireless site surveys using Air Magnet software.
- Hands on experience in NRFU and ORT testing.
- Hands on experience in performance testing on Octoscope.
- Working experience on TECHNICOLOR & ARRIS devices.
- Hands on experience on Confidential Business Routers.
- Knowledge on Band sterring.
- Knowledge on Plume testing.
- Experience on IPV6 prefix delegation for Business routers.
- Testing and validating the Controllers and Access Points.
- Working on Cisco 4400, 5500 series wireless controllers, Cisco 1130, 1140, 3602 and 2600 Series Access point.
- Implementation and validation of Layer - 2 technologies and protocols including VLANs, VTP, PAgP, LACP, STP, RSTP, PVSTP.
- Experience working with Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K VPC, VDC, FCoE, OTV, Fiber path.
- Experience in site-to- site and remote access VPN solutions.
- Strong hands-on experience in configuring protocols HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ICMP, IGMP, PPP, HDLC, PAP, CHAP, and SNMP.
- Testing and validating prevention of Layer 2 attacks like VLAN hopping, MAC flooding, and DHCP Snooping.
- Hands on experience in configuring Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3560, 3650, 3750, 4500, 6500.
- Proficient in Validation, Implementation, and troubleshooting of the BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and Static Routing.
- Configured and managed Trunk, RPVST+, Inter-VLAN routing, HSRP and LAN security for Layer-2 and Layer-3 switching domains.
- Hands on Experience with Wireless Lan Controllers Echo.
- Proficiency in the configuration of VLAN setup on various CISCO Routers and Switches.
- Hands-on configuration and experience in setting up Cisco routers to perform functions at the Access, Distribution, and Core layers.
- Good Knowledge on Cisco ISE.
- Process good problem analysis skills with the ability to follow project standards.
- Strong Knowledge on CCNA & CWTA topics.
Routers: Cisco 7200, 3900,3941, 2900, 1900, 800 Series, Arris 852,862, Technicolor 8717C,8305C.
Routing: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Redistribution, Summarization, Static Routing.
Switches: Nexus 7/5/2k, Cisco 6500E, 4500E, 3750X, 3560, 2960 Series.
Wireless: Cisco 4400, 5508 WLCs. 3702, 3602 and 2600 Light Weight Access Points.
Switching: LAN, VTP, STP, PVST+, RPVST+, Inter-VLAN routing & Multi-layer switch, Ether channels.
Routed Protocols:: TCP/IPv4, UDP, and IPv4/IPv6.
Wireless: CAPWAPP, LWAPP.
Trunking:: VLAN (802.1Q and ISL), VTP.
Link Aggregation:: PAGP and LACP, VPC, MC-LAG
VoIP:: Voice Vlans, QoS, SIP, and H.323.
LAN/WAN:: DHCP, PPP, Frame Relay, MPLS, MPLS L3/L2 VPN, DNS, Layer2/3 switching. Security (Layer2&3): IPSEC, NAT/PAT, Access Lists, STP, PVSTP, MISTP, Mac Flooding, Port Security, VLAN Hopping and Snooping attacks.
Features:: SNMP, Syslog, NTP, CDP, TFTP, FTP.
Devices: Octoscope,Ramsey Chamber.
Network Management Tools: Wireshark, Solar winds, Insider,Teraterm,HP ALM, JIRA.
Wireless Network Engineer
- Experience on Arris& Technocolor devices.
- Performing Sanity and Regression testing on XB2,XB3,XB6 devices
- Experience on Firmware updates on Different Routers.
- Working experience on Technicolor Confidential Business routers.
- Hands on experience of Throughput testing on Octoscope.
- Perform RVR and RVO testing on octoscope for Cisco and Arris Routers.
- Hands on experience on RDM testing for 2.4Ghz.
- Experience on Plume testing and Band steering.
- Certification Testing and Defect validation on Confidential Gateways.
- Hands on experience of Both Residential and Business Routers on All vendors.
- Working Experience on Cisco XF3 and Arris XB6 Routers.
- Experience on Both Legacy and RDKB devices.
- Hands on experience on IPV6 prefix delegation on Cisco Business routers.
- Experience on Chamber testing with Multiple clients and routers.
- Perform client connectivity and trouble shooting.
- Work experience on HP ALM and JIRA
Wireless Network Engineer
- Create Low Level and High -Level Designs for Enterprise Wireless Projects.
- Perform Wireless RF Site Surveys with Air Magnet and offline surveys.
- Working on a global 802.11ac WLAN upgrade project.
- Responsible for implementing LAN and WLAN networks.
- Implementing location-based wireless services.
- AP designing using AirMagnet predictive survey.
- Responsible for NRFU (Network Ready for Use) Testing.
- Working with Wireless and network review broads for approvals.
- Installing, Configuring, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Large Cisco Wireless network.
- Managed multiple Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750, 3650, 2960 series switches.
- Designed, Configured and successfully implemented Port Security for Source based MAC Filtering, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, and Ether Channel for gateway redundancy and load-balancing.
- Hands on Experience with Wireless Lan Controllers Echo.
- Responsible for performing predictive wireless designs/site surveys with AirMagnet Planner (Cisco 3500/3600/3700/ Aruba 105 access points) and conducting physical wireless site surveys with AirMagnet Survey.
- Using SQL queries to retrieve the information from the database, and update the information on the database.
- Designing and implementing of the VLANs and monitor VLAN routing on the campus network.
- Configure and implement the OSPF router protocol.
- Designed configured and implemented Cisco's Catalyst 6509/4500 switches using VLANs, VTP trunking, ISL and dot1Q encapsulation.
- Configuring Cisco Routers 7200, 3800, 2800, and Cisco Catalyst switches 1900, 2900, 3500, 3750, 6500 and Nexus 7000/5000 series switches.
- Responsible for gathering and compiling data for special projects as well as prepare weekly status reports.
- Experience with Cisco ISE.
- Perform other related tasks under the instructions of the Manager/Senior Wireless Network Engineers.
- Responding quickly to network outages (24*7) and take appropriate action.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Experienced working knowledge with 1800, 2800, 2500, 2800, 3600, 3800, 3900, 7606 Series Routers.
- Worked on Cisco 6509, 6513 and 4510 switches for LAN requirements that include managing VLANs, Port Security and troubleshooting LAN issues.
- Configured Cisco Routers (2500, 3000, 4000) using RIP, IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP.
- Deploying and decommission of VLANs on core ASR 9K, Nexus 7K, 5K and its downstream devices and also configure 2k, 3k Series Routers.
- Extensive Working Experience of Advanced Switch Configuration and Management, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Virtual LANs, VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP).
- Configuring of IP Allocation and subnetting for all applications and servers and other needs throughout the company.
- Testing and validating the Access points.
- Configured L2 and L3 security features on devices.
- Involved in SNMP network management.
- Implemented Redundancy with HSRP, Ether channel technology (LACP, PAgP) etc.
- Good knowledge with the technologies VPN, WLAN, and Multicast.
- Managing and providing support to various project teams with regards to the addition of new equipment such as routers switches and firewalls to the DMZs.
Network Support Executive
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Connected switches using trunk links and Ether Channel.
- Used Network Monitoring tool to manage, monitor and troubleshoot the network .
- Worked on FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP servers in Windows server-client environment with resource allocation to desired Virtual LANs of the network.
- Working on TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Responsible team member to troubleshoot the problems from indoor 802.11n Access point Cisco AirNet 600, 1600, 2600 and 3500 wireless controller series.
- Experience with communicating with different with different customers, IT teams in gathering the details for the project.
- Network Redesign for Small Office/Campus Locations. This includes changes to both the voice and data environment.
- Replace branch hardware with new 3900 routers and 2960 switches.
- Expert in configuring Cisco Routers, Catalyst Switches, Nexus Switches.
- Upgrade Cisco 6500, 3750, the 2960s, Nexus 5000, Nexus 2000, Nexus 7000 switch IOS software.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Cisco Switches (2900, 3500, 7600, 3700 series, 6500 series) Cisco Routers (4800, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 2900, 1800, 1700, 800).
- Built site-to- site IP Sec VPNs over Frame-relay & MPLS circuits on various models of Cisco routers to facilitate adding new business partners to new and existing infrastructures.