- IT Professional with Expertise in Business Processes, Information Technology, Software and Database Development.
- Possessing an in - depth background in Business Analysis, Information Security, Programming, Supply Chain Operations, Vendor Managed Inventory, Inventory Control, Production Scheduling, Forecasting, Project Management, Accounting and Financials, Sales and Operations Planning, Implementing Enterprise Resource Planning and Networking and Server Systems.
- Microsoft Office 5, Excel, Project, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio, Exchange.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, VB.Net, C#, Microsoft R, RStudio, WinForms and Team Foundation Server TFS.
- REST API, SOAP Web Services and SOA, JSON and XML. ITSM Issuetrak, ServiceNow,JIRA, SDLC.
- Legacy - COBAL, Fortran, Pascal, Visual Basic, CBA, Visual FoxPro, Perl, Pick Basic, UniBasic. c/c++.
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services SSIS, SQL Reporting Services SSRS, ETL, T-SQL.
- Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Postgres, OLTP and OLAP database administration. PowerBI.
- Crystal Reports and Dev Express Controls and Reports.
- VMware and Hyper-V. Implementation and Migration. Microsoft Azure. Citrix.
- Aptean Intuitive ERP, Mocola ERP, CRM, Trusted Link EDI software, Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Cisco Routers, Switches and Cisco ASA Firewalls. HP switches, Barracuda Spam Firewall.
- Information Security: Anti-Virus (Trend, Symantec, Kaspersky, Fire-Eye), SonicWall Firewalls, Websense and Forcepoint Web Filtering.
- Linux - Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu. MAC OSX. Xenserver.
- Avaya IP Office VOIP, Merlin Magix Phone Systems
Confidential, Patchogue, NY
- Migrated Physical Servers to VMware, Upgraded Windows 2003 Servers to 2008R2-2016 and Upgraded Desktops-Laptops to Windows 10.
- Installed and Upgraded Anti-Virus Software (Symantec, Kaspersky, Fire-Eye).
- Managed Active directory, Network Security and Deploy Anti-Virus Software.
- Migrated ERP System, Computer Domain and Exchange Email System.
- ITSM - Issuetrak and ServiceNow
Confidential, Ronkonkoma, NY
- Managed IT resource for a multi-company multi-site organization.
- Migrated Accounting System to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Set up, Developed, and Integrated Supply Chain Planning Application.
- Developed custom applications for Product Specification Database, Vendor Managed Inventory.
- Operated, Upgraded and Coordinated Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) system.
- Implemented and Installed Finite Capacity Planning System.
- Database Administrator, Developer for Microsoft SQL Server
- IT Project Management and IT Project Architect
- Design complex Business Intelligence Reports for Executives, Finance and Customer Service.
- Developed Custom ETL tools for systems integration and processing.
- Managed and Developed Collaborative, Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR).
- Business Analyst - Manufacturing, Sales and Finance.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managed an IT environment in multiple locations.
- Administered Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory and Network Security.
- Set up Data Communications between multiple sites.
- Deployed and set up Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, Macola ERP.
- Programmed third party Manufacturing and Inventory Applications for ERP system.
- Managed Inventory and replenishment of warehouse and components at suppliers.
- Set up Data Warehouse in Oracle to analyze sales at the store level.
- Led the division-wide Confidential project and personally directed all system software and hardware upgrades and audits that resulted in full and timely compliance with no interruption of service.
Confidential, Farmingdale, NY
Planning, Inventory and Forecasting Analyst
- Developed forecasts for finished goods and uploaded to Master Production Schedule.
- Managed Inventory and Safety Stocks of raw material, work in process, finished goods and coordinated third party manufacturing inventory and production.
- Designed Sales and Operations Reporting System. ECN Engineering change request.
- Built custom applications for Forecasting and Vendor Managed Inventory Replenishment.