- Skilled DevOps Engineer with 1+ years of hands - on experience supporting, automating, and optimizing mission critical deployments in AWS, Linux based servers, leveraging configuration management, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
- Experience in setting up the enterprise infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working as DevOps engineer for release automation to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI and CD).
- Created various Ansible scripts to deploy the applications to Apache Tomcat, Mule ESB.
- Installed, Setup and configure various Jenkins jobs for application deployments, test cases execution and setting up end user security, upstream and downstream Jenkins Pipelines.
- Utilized Ansible, Git/GitHub to install and configure Linux environments with successful production.
- Configured Jenkins jobs with the Ansible scripts for various deployments of JAVA/J2EE enterprise, Spring applications.
- Worked on core AWS services such as setting up new server (EC2) instances in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP.
- Experience in operational support activities to ensure availability of customer websites hosted on AWS cloud infrastructure using Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and public cloud.
- Experience in Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems, such as Git (Distributed Version Control).
- Experience in working with Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Knowledge of computer applications and scripting in Shell, Bash.
- Closely worked with BA, Dev, QA, Product Owners and other teams for product delivery.
- Experience with JIRA for Project Planning/Management.
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, development, implementation, setup, testing, customization, maintenance, and support and data migration.
- Experience in scheduling the deployment profile creation process using Ansible scripts and Cron jobs.
Confidential, KOP, PA
DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, including backups, patches, and scaling and reduced costs each month by eliminating unnecessary servers
- Built and deployed Jenkins on Docker for multiple Jenkins Instances
- Wrote Ansible scripts to automate day-to-day works, deploy, configure, and manage servers
- Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes
- Maintain build profiles in Team Foundation Server and Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline
- Reduced deployment time for critical agile project infrastructure from ~1 month to 2 days
- Installed and configured Metric beats, PRTG to constantly monitor network bandwidth, memory usage, and hard drive status
- Implemented ELK to collect ingests data/logs from multiple servers simultaneously, transforms it, and then visualize it.
- Managed GitHub repositories and permissions, including branching and tagging
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, Git, Confluence, Jira.
- Involved in planning and writing of scripts for disaster recovery.
- Responsible for nightly and weekly builds for different modules and Database build, release and configurations.
- Perform Deployment of Release to various DEV, QA and UAT in Linux environments.
- Upgraded JRE, RabbitMq Jenkins to latest versions throughout environments
- Troubleshoot the build and deploy issue during the Jenkins build process.
- Configured Performance Tuning and Monitoring for Spring applications for fast I/O operations and low latency time.
- Developed Shell scripts for automation and monitoring repositories, server storage.
- Worked closely with developers to pinpoint and provide early warnings of common build failures
- Documented the entire build and release engineering process and provided on call support when needed.
Environment: GIT, JENKINS, ANSIBLE, MAVEN, AWS, EC2, DOCKERS, MAVEN, CONFLUENCE, Java, SPRING BATCH, SPRING INTEGRATION