- Around 7 years of Professional IT experience in Software Configuration Management (SCM) , Build and Release management , AWS Cloud Engineer , and DevOps automation Engineer worked in many technical roles both in Linux and Windows environment for build /Release automation process in Web & cloud/server Environment using Java/J2EE/JEE Technology, AWS & open source technologies .
- Experience on AWS services and its included components ELB, EC2, S3, VPC, NACL's, Cloud Trials, AMI, SNS, Cloud Formation, Route 53 , Network Connectivity troubleshooting, Hybrid Environments and VPC peering.
- Worked with AWS service Virtual private cloud ( VPC ) for provisioning a secure infrastructure by configuring private and public subnets , Internet gateway, route tables, NACL (network access control list) and security groups .
- Experience in creating User/Group Accounts and attaching policies to User/Group Accounts using AWS IAM service.
- Used Bash and Python , to supplement automation provided by Ansible and Terraform for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMIs and scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks.
- Involved heavily in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using GITHub, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Ansible, Terraform and AWS and created notifications and alarms for EC2 instances using Cloudwatch .
- Experience in creating, developing, and testing environments for different applications by provisioning Kubernetes clusters on AWS using Docker , Ansible , and Terraform .
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also, re - used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances .
- Experience in designing AWS cloud models for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IAAS), Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) and Software-as-a-Service (SAAS).
- End-to-end design, setup, integration and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline from source-control to production.
- Expertise in using NoSQL database like MongoDB to support the storage of JSON objects and provides the storage for security-related information.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins/Hudson/Team city/Ansible/Bamboo . By installing, configuring and maintaining for continuous integration (CI) and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Created fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using Jenkins, VMWare, Maven, Ansible & GITLab .
- Used ANSIBLE and automation tool to automate the Cassandra Tasks such as new installations/configurations and Basic Server Level Checks.
- Configuring, Installing and Administering the Jenkins Continuous Integration servers. Creating new build jobs, integrating testing jobs and deployment in Jenkins to automate the process.
- Experience in using build automation tools like MAVEN , Bamboo , Gradle , and ANT for the build ing of deployable artifacts such as WAR & EAR from source code.
- Build ing/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux , Bash , GIT , Docker , on GCP ( Google Cloud Platform ).
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build , test deploy.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Automated CI/CD with Jenkins , build -pipeline-plugin, Maven , GIT Set up Jenkins master/slave to distribute build on slave nodes.
- Experience in configuring and deploying to application servers Apache Tomcat , WebLogic, WebSphere and web servers like Apache and application servers like Web logic , Tomcat , Web sphere , JBOSS to deploy code.
- Used Web Services - WSDL, SOAP for client-side for exchange rate calculation and Restful JAX-RS to communicate over the network by using Spring Boot.
- REST API's development with Spring Boot, configuration and maintenance of Microservices with CXF.
- Used Splunk to monitoring/metric collection for applications in a cloud-based environment. Business data analysis using Big Data tools like Splunk .
- Involved installing and managing different automation and monitoring tools on Red hat Linux like Nagios , Splunk and Puppet .
- Exposed to all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) such as Analysis, Planning, Development, Testing, Implementation, Post-production analysis of the projects.
- Extensive experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, maintaining, implementation, and support on Red hat Linux , CentOS , SUSE and Ubuntu .
- Good knowledge on using Routed Protocols like FTP , SFTP , SSH , HTTP , HTTPS and Direct connect.
- SonarQube is used for analyzing the source code, measuring quality and to generate reports for the projects.
- Worked on Deployment and configuration of ELK stack for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring.
- Installation, Configuration and Maintenance, Enterprise computing including Windows, Linux , Software and Hardware, System Backup, Recovery, Linux User and File System Management, Linux / Unix Package and Patch Management.
- Configured Various Network services such as LDAP, NFS, NIS, DHCP, DNS and Send mail on RedHat Linux .
- Broad Worked with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA , Rational Clear Case, Bugzilla & IBM Clear Quest.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix Distribution s, Mac OS
Scripting: Core Java, Java Script, C, Shell, Ruby, YAML, Perl, Groovy, Python, JSON, C#
Data Bases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL, Cloud Databases, Share Point
CI/CD Tools: JENKINS:, Bamboo, VSTS
Continuous Deployment Tools: Chef:, Puppet, Ansible
Containerization Tools: Docker:, K8 s
Cloud Platforms: AWS:, Azure, GCP
Versions Control Tools: GIT:, SVN
Build Tools: Maven:, ANT, Gradle
Web Technologies: Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular.js, Node.js
Web Services: SOAP, XML, REST, RESTful, Apache Tomcat
Web Frameworks: Spring, Spring boot, Swagger, Hibernate, JSON
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, OSI, LAN, WAN, DHCP, VPN, DNS, STP, SNMP, VLAN, MPLS, UDP, SSH.
Virtualization Tools: Oracle VM Virtual Box, VMWare.
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ, JGrasp, Visual Studio, NetBeans
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. AWS/DevOps Engineer
- Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, Wrote Recipes and Cookbook s and uploaded them to Chef -server, Managed On-site OS/Applications/Services/ Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2 / S3 &ELB with Chef Cookbook s.
- Used Chef as configuration management tool and created Chef cookbook s using custom Recipes to automate system operations and written multiple Recipes and customized facts for efficient management of the Chef clients.
- Written Chef Cookbook s for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration.
- Wrote many Chef cookbook and Recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrating Chef cookbook s into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework.
- Testing Chef cookbook modifications on various platforms using test kitchen and Chef spec and push them to Chef server.
- Working on Managing and Implementing Chef Cookbook s for OS component configuration to keep AWS server's template -minimal and the Private Cloud Environment using Chef .
- Created and maintained many playbooks in Ansible to speedup automation of various applications, configuration and deployment of software components.
- Worked with Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, proactively manages change and Well versed with Ansible Playbooks, modules, and roles.
- Worked with Ansible and Packer to build Jenkins master AMI . This includes Groovy to configure plugins configuration files and jobs deployed with DSL plug-in, Ruby , and Vagrant file to help with testing of that AMI and a Python script to help rotate old versions of the AMI .
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization. Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker .
- Research and implement new tools such as Kubernetes with Docker to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime.
- Responsible for Development, UIT, SYTEM, UAT, STAGING Build s and Releases. Set up system for dynamically adding and removing web services from a server using Docker , and GIT hub CI.
- Configured and setup Cluster environment in Kubernetes with a master and 3 minions. Collaborating with development team for creating Docker and Kubernetes containers for each micro-service and installed all required dependencies for each container.
- Integrated Docker container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods, configMaps and deployments.
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build , test deploy.
- Configured the Kubernetes provider with Terraform which is used to interact with resources supported by Kubernetes to create several services such as Config Map, Namespace, Volume, Auto scaler, etc.
- Developed Ansible Playbooks using YAML scripts for launching different EC2 virtual servers in the cloud using Auto-scaling and Amazon Machine Images ( AMI ).
- Created AWS cloud formation templates to create custom-sized VPC , subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, security groups. Managed other AWS Services like S3 , Cloud Front, Cloud Watch , RDS, Kinesis, Redshift Cluster, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail.
- Created S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and utilized S3 Buckets and Glacier for storage, backup and archived in AWS and worked on setting up and maintenance of Auto-Scaling AWS stacks.
- Configuring, automation and maintaining build and deployment CI/CD tools GIT / GIT -Lab, Jenkins /Hudson, ANT , Maven , Build Forge, Docker -registry/daemon, Nexus and JIRA .
- Used Chef to deploy and configure Elastic search, Log stash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and Cloud Watch .
- Build servers using AWS , importing volumes, launching EC2 , RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection and open stack to provision new machines for clients.
- Implemented multi-tier application provisioning in open stack cloud, integrating it with Chef, migrating the application using MAVEN as build tool.
- Installed and configured Essex, Folsom and Grizzly (multi-node architecture) versions of Open stack.
- Implemented horizontal auto-scaling in Open stack cloud, integrating it with Chef.
- Working on end to end in setting up of environments like DEV, IT, QA, IQA UAT and PROD environments in AWS cloud.
- Experienced in automated deployment ( Terraform , AWS cloud formation) and serverless architecture AWS lambda and AWS services.
- Worked on AWS Lambda to run the code in response to events, such as changes to data in an Amazon S3 bucket, Amazon DynamoDB table, HTTP requests using AWS API Gateway and invoked the code using API calls made using AWS SDKs.
- Configured GCP using Load Balancers , Cloud DNS, CDN. Set up a GCP Firewall rules to allow or deny traffic to and from the VM's instances based on specified configuration and used GCP cloud CDN to deliver content from GCP cache locations drastically improving user experience and latency.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP . Worked with Open Shift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Involved in building/maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, GIT and Docker on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) .
- Experience in Building, Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker on Google Cloud Platform .
- Worked with Jenkins for continuous integration (CI) and for end to end automation for build and continuous deployment (CD) including setting up pipeline jobs and upstream/downstream job configurations in Jenkins .
- Installed bamboo and perform troubleshooting during installation to implement the CI process for the java application builds.
- Set-up and configure Bamboo, created jobs for automating build and deploy activities.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache Maven as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and automated build s using Maven and ANT for creation of build artifacts like war or ear files.
- Implemented CI/CD for J2EE, SOA& Micro services Architecture Environment (NodeJS, .Net Core, Zookeeper, Kafka, Redis) using Jenkins .
- Integrated Maven with shell scripts created in Bash to automate the deployment for the Java -based applications.
- Developed installer scripts using Maven , Python for various products to be hosted on application servers.
- Deployment and management of web services with Tomcat and JBOSS provided end-users training for all JIRA users to effectively use the tool.
- Worked on creating and customizing Splunk applications, searches and dashboards as desired by IT teams and business. Worked with setting up Splunk forwarder agents across different OS platforms to capture the data.
- Involved in JIRA as defect tracking system and configure various workflows, customizations and plug-ins for JIRA bug/issue tracker, integrated Jenkins with JIRA , GIT Hub.
- Involved in working on Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build and Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management). worked with VMware administrators to host VMware virtual machines.
Environment: AWS , Nginx, Terraform , Docker , Grafana, Kubernetes , OpenShift, Web sphere , Web logic , Apache Tomcat , JBOSS , Packer, GIT , Maven , Nexus , Jenkins , Ansible , Chef , JIRA , Nagios , SonarQube, YAML , Bash , Python .
Confidential, Miami, Florida
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Worked with data bags, attributes, cookbook s, Recipes and templates in Chef and built multiple cookbook s in Chef . Implemented environments, roles, data bags in Chef for better environment management .
- Involved in Build ing and configured Chef server and workstation environment and worked on Chef cookbook s to install tools like new relic and Sumo logic for both instrumentation and enabling and disabling logs.
- Created Chef Automation tools and build s, to do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Used Chef , Knife, Ohai to create cookbook s and Recipes to install packages that automate with Linux .
- Currently installed Chef Server and clients to pick up the Build from Jenkins repository and deploy in target environments (Integration, QA, and Production).
- Worked to setup Jenkins as a service inside the Docker swarm cluster to reduce the failover downtime to minutes and to automate the Docker containers deployment without using configuration management tool.
- Involved in POC's with Kubernetes and Docker for Container Orchestration and implemented Docker to deploy multiple Micro Services.
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes .
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services build s out to the Docker -registry and then deployed to Kubernetes , Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes .
- Implement, manage and orchestrate Docker Container Clusters using Kubernetes . Worked on cluster creation for minion/worker in Kubernetes .
- Developed microservice on boarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- Worked on creating and documenting POC for helping migrate the current application to micro service architecture. The architecture included Docker as the container technology with Kubernetes and worked on with REST API.
- Identifying opportunities to improve infrastructure that effectively and efficiently utilizes the Microsoft Azure Windows server 2008/2012/R2, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows PowerShell, Cloud infrastructure.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, HD Insight Clusters, Azure SQL , Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Used Azure Terraform to deploy the Azure infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project.
- Worked on Server less services (Azure Functions) created, and configured HTTP Triggers in Azure Functions with Application insights for monitoring and performing load testing on the Applications using the VSTS .
- Build ing and Installing servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates or Azure Portal. Migrating an On-premises virtual machine to Azure Resource Manager Subscription with Azure Site Recovery.
- Virtual Machine Backup and Recover from a Recovery Services Vault using Azure PowerShell and Portal. Security Patching on the Azure IAAS VMs through the Shavlik Patching Tool.
- Worked on Microsoft Azure Storage - Storage accounts, blob storage, managed and unmanaged storages.
- Architect, develop, plan and migrate servers, relational databases ( SQL ) and websites to Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Azure server provisioning using Chef Recipes and Deployment and implementation of Chef for infrastructure as code initiative.
- Installed the Jenkins , Jenkins plugins, job setup and delivery pipeline views and used GIT plugin in Jenkins to automate the build process, deploy container plugin for automated deployment, role- based authentication plugin, sending email notification as post- build action.
- Worked with Groovy scripts in Jenkins to execute jobs for a continuous integration pipeline where Groovy Jenkins Plugin and Groovy Post Build Action Plugin is used as a build step and post build actions.
- Managed central repositories: Implemented Stash along with GIT to host GIT central repositories for source code across products, facilitate code reviews and login audits for Security Compliance.
- Developed and maintained in-house Code review system before migrating to the lightweight code review system available in Stash.
- Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with AnthillPro, Jenkins and Subversion.
- Created Post Commit and pre-push hooks using Python in GIT repos.
Environment: Java , Maven , Nexus , Chef , Terraform , Jenkins , Docker , VSTS, Nginx, Nagios , GIT , Agile, Azure , Splunk , Shell Scripts, Unix / Linux environment, spark.
Confidential, Lake Forest, Illinois
- Configured Chef Server Enterprise on premise/workstation, bootstrapped the nodes using knife and automated by testing Chef Recipes / Cookbook s Managed on-site OS/Applications/Services/Packages using Chef .
- Debugging Chef Recipes and their execution trying to pull logs into Splunk and monitor deployments.
- Worked on Writing Chef cookbook s and Recipes to automate our build /deployment process.
- Deployed web applications using Chef by developing the Cookbook . Also, responsible for creating and importing all the environments required to run the project.
- Implemented Chef best practices and introduced test kitchen to facilitate a more natural cookbook development work flow.
- Developed multiple Chef cookbook s from scratch and implemented automation with vagrant , Chef on AWS for application testing, deployment and development.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also re-used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Created Apache Directory Server for local network and Integrating RHEL instance with Active Directory in AWS VPC .
- Launched AWS EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services ( Linux / Ubuntu /RHEL) and Configured launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Wrote Python scripts with Cloud Formation templates to automate installation of auto scaling, EC2 , VPC and other services.
- Assigned security groups, network ACLs, Internet Gateways, NAT instances and Route tables to ensure a secure zone for organizations in AWS public cloud.
- Provisioned and maintained Amazon AWS server provisioning via Ansible . This included the provisioning of the instances, ELBs, DNS.
- Created CI/CD pipeline in the Jenkins and ran the build by integrating with GIT Hub repository by using Ansible build and deploy scripts.
- Developed playbooks Ruby shell scripts for build and deployment and configuration release process.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS nodes and Tested Playbooks on AWS instances using Python .
- Created Ansible roles in YAML and defined tasks, variables, files, handlers and templates and created inventory and configured the Ansible files for parallel deployment in Ansible for automating the Continuous delivery process
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Productionizing applications with Docker containers require adjusting to their ephemeral nature and single-process focus. This presents challenges to applications with data persistence needs or multi-process architectures.
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx.
- Leveraged Docker Engine to run Multiple Tomcat Instances as Containerized App Servers.
- Expertise in packaging and uploading application images to Docker Hub, creating automated build s using Docker File, setting up Webhooks.
- Worked on Configuring and maintaining Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Maven and ANT to schedule the build s for Java /J2EE applications.
- Set up Continuous Integration (CI) for major releases in Jenkins and worked on Upstream and Downstream Jobs in Jenkins .
- Provisioned instances, storages & monitoring services and CI/CD pipeline through Jenkins .
- Created ANT and Maven POMs to automate the build process for the new projects and integrated them with third party tools like Sonar.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins and configured various plugins GIT , Maven , SonarQube, and Nexus .
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT / GIT Hub. Administered, created projects, users and taken care of access controls in GIT Hub.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
Environment: GIT , GIT Hub, Jenkins , MAVEN , CHEF , Tomcat , Perl and shell Scripts, XML, UNIX , Python , AWS , ELK .
Build & Release Engineer
- Integrated ANT with Shell scripts created in Bash to automate the deployments for the Java based applications.
- Involved in troubleshooting the automation of Installing and configuring JAVA applications in the test and pre-production environments.
- Created the Deployment notes and released the Deployment instructions to Application Support.
- Developed build scripts using ANT as the build tool for the creation of (WAR files) build artifacts. Maintained build related scripts developed in ANT and Shell. Modified build configuration files including ANT 's build .xml. Implemented ANT build s to automate JAR and WAR.
- Implemented CRON jobs for Planning, releasing activities and delivering using poll SCM and used ANT for modifying build .xml and build the job using the respective source code.
- Managing daily build s, nightly build s, weekly build s, feature more build s and Sales Candidates. Integrating the latest available changes / components to the product software.
- Administered SVN as Version control for versioning code and configurations. Administered Subversion version control system adhering to the branching policies .
- Created accounts, branching, merging, patch fixes, snapshots, and trained users on the Subversion control system.
- Worked on Puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations and created custom Puppet modules for bootstrapping new servers with required application dependencies and packages.
- Experience in implementing Puppet agent based & agentless configurations, Puppet dashboards, MCollective with active MQ server, plugin-sync, stored configs.
- Worked with Puppet , Puppet Dashboard and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Used Nagios for application and hardware resource monitoring. Writing new plug-ins in Nagios to monitor resources.
- Deployed code on WebSphere/ WebLogic/ Apache / Tomcat / JBOSS application Server for Development, QA and Production environments.
- Monitored day to day system administrator's activities which includes performance monitoring and tuning, disk space issues, send mail issues, Tools related issues, FTP , Telnet & application-oriented issues.
- Configured Management policies and practices with regards to SDLC ; along with automation of scripting using BASH /Shell, Perl scripting .
- Implemented Release schedules, communicated the Release status, created Roll out Plans, tracked the Project Milestones, prepared the reports and chaired the Release calls and worked for a Jira Application.
- Maintained and coordinated environment configuration, controls, code integrity, and code conflict resolution & worked on Nagios for monitoring the systems.
- Installed and performed troubleshooting of Atlassian Jira , Crucible code review tool including customizing the work flows and e-mail notification features, Worked on automation testing Tools like selenium and JUnit.
Environment: GIT , ANT , Maven , Jenkins , Bamboo , Puppet , Splunk , WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat , JBOSS , SDLC , Bash , shell script, Perl, Bugzilla, Jira , Red Hat .
- Installation and configuration of RedHat Linux , Solaris, Debian, Ubuntu , Fedora and CentOS on new server build s as well as during the upgrade situations. Adding packages in Linux using rpm, yum, apt-get, etc.
- Tracked server related issues through BMC Remedy ITSM tool.
- Responsible for upgrading the Virtual Machines, VMware ESXi hosts and vCenter servers in the organization. Dashboard Creation in SPLUNK , running SPL Queries.
- Managing CRON jobs, batch processing and job scheduling. Troubleshooting the network with the help of netstat, ping, nslookup and traceroute tools.
- Experienced in implementation and troubleshooting and administration of protocols and technologies especially in BGP, OSPF and Ethernet.
- Monitored System Activities like CPU, Memory, Disk and Swap space usage to avoid any performance issues.
- Planning, scheduling and implementing OS patches on both Solaris & Linux boxes as a part of proactive maintenance.
- Performed Red Hat Linux kernel, memory upgrades and undertook Red hat Linux Kick start installations.
- Worked with Neo Load for implementing the performance testing process from creating test scripts, test execution and test analysis and its breakdown.
- Handled troubleshooting issues like boating, RPM packages, User management and backup. IP bonding for load balancing and fail over, Firewall, SELINUX. Hosting and securing web pages using Apache ( HTTPD ) web server and ssl. User Administration & Quota Management.
- Performed hardware maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting on workstations and servers. Communicate with Hardware and Software vendors, equipment dealers and maintain relations. Write documentation for internal use about System.
- Deployed new trading partners into production and designed the system architecture required for their specific needs.
- Implemented new EDI standards and new mapping functionality to handle more in-depth requirements.
- Administrator for Nagios monitoring in development and QA environments. Monitoring of infrastructure components using Nagios .
Environment: Nagios , Bash scripting , Perl scripting , shell scripting , RHEL and Solaris, Tomcat , Nginx, JBOSS , HTTP , CentOS , Ubuntu , HP, VM ware .