DevOps Engineer specializing in cloud transition, working to reduce cost and downtime through secure, end - to-end automation.
Confidential, San Jose, California
DevOps Engineer - Consultant
- As a Consulting DevOps Engineer, my focus is creating secure, sustainable, and automated solutions that help customers to transition from legacy infrastructure to highly scalable cloud-based setups.
- Additionally, I am continuously working on certifications that allow me to provide customers with the best cloud-based solutions that reduce cost and downtime.
Confidential, San Diego, California
- I worked with the Support Team to perform installs, updates, and maintenance. In addition to championing the adoption of AWS, I worked with my team to streamline the setup process for the IT Support department, reducing the amount of downtime between cases, and allowing for a greater volume of support calls.
Confidential, Deerfield, Illinois
Corporate IT & Automation Intern
- I worked with the Pharmacy Delivery department to convert legacy scripts into Python, which increased support and readability.
- Additionally, I created SOP’s and worked to implement Ansible & Vagrant for daily task-automation and testing.
- I worked with my team to create a web application (using the MEAN stack) which quickly provides the team with critical information.
Skills: SQL, Python, MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js, Jira, Ansible, Vagrant.