- Certified Scrum Master.
- Domain 2.0 Confidential & Confidential Integrated Cloud (AIC) Platform: Experience with cloud environment / infrastructure & knowledge and hands on experience in Openstack.
- Extensive knowledge/experience with various protocols/architectures (SIP, H.248, IMS) w.r. Confidential implementation, interworking, troubleshooting, and support.
- Expert level knowledge in automating IMS, LTE, 3G, 2G call flows using client proprietary tools for regression testing.
- Equipment planning & engineering, integration, deployment & acceptance testing of telecom nodes in R&D infrastructure.
- Accomplished Test Manager with 14 years of experience in manual &automation testing, web applications testing,telecom project co - ordination, network planning, deployment &integration and network support.
- Deep understanding and debugging capabilities for SIP and Wireshark traces/captures.
- Hands-on experience on Jenkins(CI tools).
- Experienced in working in Agile and DevOps environment.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Robot (CI tools) SDN Opendaylight, SDN controller, Mininet network emulator Cloud Openstack
Telecom/Telephony Specific: Switching, SIP, VoIP, VAS, IMS, CDMA/GSM Call Processing, VoLTE, IMS, and Data Networks
Test Areas: Feature Test, Regression Test, Integration Test, Acceptance Test, Sanity, Backward Compatibility Test, System characterization test.
Test Tools: CATT, CMUST, CTDAT
Protocols: H.248, SIP, SS7, IS-41, IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, CAMEL
Tools: CLI Manager, Wireshark, IRIS,HP Quality Center, Asterisk, Anaconda Navigator
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Senior Network Engineer, Warrenville, IL
- Leading a team of test engineers on VoIP Testing (Testing & of Confidential platform)
- Hands on experience on Openstack orchestration & commissioning. Activities involve -
- Spinning up VNFsof SBC, BGF/MRS, ECE (With Confidential API and using Heat Templates).
- Setting up networking between the VNFs (With Neutron API)
- Performing maintenance activities on Openstack VMs. (Upgrades, Backup/Restore etc.)
- Troubleshooting communication issues between VMs.
- Preparing test plan for feature tests, regression tests & platform tests.
- End to End call flow testing of VoIP services involving LTE.
- Provide Lab environment test support.
- Develop Method of Procedure for field implementation.
- Hands on experience on Netscout IRIS tool for collecting call traces & troubleshooting.
QA Lead, Dallas, TX
- Extensive testing experience on Confidential media gateways (PPX/CPP).
- Verification and validation of H.248 messages between MGCF & MGW (add, modify, subtract, audit etc.) for IMS (IMS to A2p, IMS to PSTN) interworking calls (basic as well as feature interactions).
- Verification and validation of SIP messages between MGCF for single MSC & Inter-MSC calls.
- Troubleshooting of issues found in SIP & H.248 messaging in call failure scenarios.
- Troubleshooting of connectivity issues between MGCF & MGW.
- Experience on real (ATCA) as well as simulated MGCF nodes.
- Leading the test activities of multiple projects in core telecom, cloud computing domains.
- Creating automated jobs (Washing Machines) with Jenkins CI framework (Continuous Integration) for various testing areas.
- Validation of Confidential CDMA & Confidential GSM-N MGCF software releases in test lab.
- Highly experienced in lab commissioning, integration & maintenance. Have successfully commissioned & integrated 12 E2E telecom labs (consisting of nodes like MSC, BSC, BTS, OSS/BSS nodes, PDSNs, Routers, Switches)
- End to end planning & engineering of Confidential (formerly Nortel) equipments as per Nortel Engineering Process.
- Identifying the footprint locations for new frames as per floor layout diagram.
- Update the Autocad drawings for floor layouts.
- Ordering the materials in procurement system (cables, frames, fibers, connectors, cards etc.)
- Tracking the shipments of the materials.
- Preparing engineering documents for different projects - Engineering includes a. Installation procedures. b. Cables connectivity details. c. Configuration information (IP address assignment/subnet details).
- Monitoring the physical installation of materials from third party vendors.
- Commissioning of various telecommunications nodes (loading the OS, configuring the IP addresses, verifying the IP connectivity with other nodes).
- Integrating the newly commissioned nodes with existing nodes.
- Identifying & reporting of the project level risks related to material shipment, space availability, resources for commissioning & integration.
- Closely tracking the project work progress & timely reporting to management.
- Announcement testing on Media gateway.
- Hands on experience on DACS systems (Optera Metro 3500/5100).
- Identify & document all the call scenarios for feature test, regression test. Perform the lab setup as per the feature requirement. Perform the calls, collect the traces & verify/troubleshoot the call flows.
- Performing basic Linux admin activities on various telecom nodes & servers. Hands-on experience on installation & maintenance of Ubuntu, Fedora Core servers.
- Hands on experience of performing software upgrades of M-MGW (CPP)& Passport 15k based MGW using Node Manager as well as through CLI.
- Use of tools like Wireshark, H.248 decoder to capture the packets between end points & decoding the messages for fault detection.
- Developed automated regression test scripts using C++ and JAVA like APIs.
- Coordinated multiple projects simultaneously in onsite/offshore model.
- Planning, I&C & integration of Confidential telecom nodes in R&D lab environment.
- Manual & automation testing of Tender Management Application developed using Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Preparing test strategy, test plans and writing test cases.
- Evaluating and understanding the Functional Requirement Specs (FRS), System Architecture Doc (SAD), High Level Design (HLD) documents
- Performing reviews with the development teams and driving technical demos to client.
- Liaising with design and system level test teams for identifying the coverage areas of test; identify missed coverage, overlapping coverage to synergize the coverage areas
- Managed daily analysis of IN-IVR congestion report & planning of E1 augmentation to minimize the congestion
- Facilitated solutions to new business requirements for prepaid subscribers.
- Raised work orders with detailed MoP for BSS Ops to implement the changes in SCP/SDP for the new features.
- Involved in planning IN nodes (SCP, SDP, and remote IVR) for Confidential GSM services rollout
- Extended technical support for the network & IN platform related issues to the mentioned clients
Apprentice Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Managed FWP telephone installation & provisioning along with field engineers
- Ensured configuration of landlines in Confidential Wireline Switches