- Results - driven cybersecurity executive and program leader with 25+ years’ experience in IT security operations and risk management development, governance, training, and compliance of large mission-critical infrastructure systems.
- Serves as change agent and leads organizational transformation.
- Strong manager who builds, organizes, trains and motivates staff for optimal performance.
- Collaborates on the development of quality and process improvement programs to engage employees and empower them to excel.
- Adaptive communication skills that propels organizations forward by building trusted working relationships with all stakeholders to establish and maintain team cohesiveness.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Cybersecurity Program Development/Operations
- IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Management
- Security Portfolio/Program/Project Management
- Confidential - 12 ICAM System Development/Operations
- Vulnerability & Security Incident Event Management
- 800-53 Security Controls / 800-37 Risk Management
- Network/Firewall/TIC/SOC/End Point Management
- Requirements Definition and Gap Analysis
- Datacenter Consolidation/Transformation/Relocation
- System Security Architecture & Platform Hardening
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
- Operational Assessment and Business Impact Analysis Security A&A/ATO Artifacts Development and Review
- Configuration & Change Management/Review
- Security/User Awareness Development & Training
- Confidential, FIPS, FedRAMP, & FISMA Audit & Compliance
- ISO/IEC 27000 ISMS, COBIT, and ITIL Processes
- Agile/Scrum Software/Website Development
- Enterprise Software/Systems/Solutions Engineering
- Business Development, Proposal, & Color Reviewing
Director / Cybersecurity & Risk Management Services
- Direct cybersecurity strategies and delivery of Confidential - 12 security and IT Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance ( Confidential ) services across numerous Confidential clients. Manage and mentor project managers and technical leads.
- Lead support in the areas of System Hardening, Cloud Security, Datacenter Transformation, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning/Exercise, and Threat/Vulnerability Management.
- Program Security Manager (ISSM)/ASO for the GSA USAccess PCI Operations Program at Confidential
- Site Executive & Senior PM of Confidential -12 ICAM, VMS, and PKI delivery programs throughout the Confidential
- Manage Security Control Assessment teams conducting FISMA and PCI audits for numerous Confidential clients
- Maintain program SecDevOps controls in accordance with Confidential RMF guidelines, FIPS, and FISMA frameworks
- Develop organizational guidance and core documentation to support SA&A/ATO and FedRAMP certification
- Lead SIRT for SIEM remediation of system vulnerability findings using Tenable, ArcSight, and EPM tools
Director / Cybersecurity Development
- Direct Agile/Scrum software teams and SecDevOps delivery processes of cyber system and operations program; including both offensive/defensive capabilities for a keystone DHS cybersecurity SOC development and operations
- Evaluated emerging cybersecurity products, tools, and services for solution integration and/or implementation
- Led initiatives to update and streamline Talent Acquisition and Supply Chain Risk Management processes
Senior Program / Portfolio Manager
- Program leadership and operational management of 40+ network/security/SOC engineers and vendors for delivery of a portfolio of telecom/network/security implementation projects for the Confidential & US District Courts
- International Cable Protection Committee member supporting secure submarine communication cable programs
- Established new SharePoint - based PMO/DevOps processes, templates, and reporting system
Director / Software Engineering Center
- Site Executive and management of software development and delivery teams supporting secure enterprise HLT CMS software, databases, and worldwide digital courtrooms for DHS/DOJ US Immigration Review Courts
- Manage 90+ FTEs; including contractors and field service vendors across multiple geographical locations
- Transformed legacy team to integrate new Agile/Scrum development and DevOps delivery frameworks
Vice President / Global Service Delivery/Operations
- Infrastructure planning, design, integration, operations, and PCI security compliance of international online financial utility products, fulfilment delivery and payment system, and multimedia products and productions
- Managed international system design and product development teams, P/SaaS cloud implementation & content management, and multilingual applications & digital multimedia development/production teams