Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi - tech environment with committed and dedicated. Which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential willing to work as key player in challenging and creative environment.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Working with DevOps team on areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Developed Groovy and Shell scripts using for channels to be hosted on Application Servers.
- Organizing and coordinating Product Releases, work closely with product development, QA, Support across global locations to ensure successful releases
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and management for Linux using AWS EC2, Chef, Bash scripts.
- Worked on Amazon web services S3, Route53, Lambda and Glacier.
- Developed automation framework for Application Deployments to the cloud environments.
- Created multiple inSITE dashboards for cloud data analytics and representation.
- Integration of Automated Build with Deployment Pipeline.
- Installed Chef Server and clients to build from Jenkins and deploy in target environments.
- Providing stable build environments for product development.
- Branching, Merging, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: GIT.
- Experience in monitoring for the applications using CloudWatch, AppDynamics and Splunk.
- Automating the monitoring the health of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RDS instances using Datadog.
- Set up the CI/CD pipeline for Microservices and Backend APIs using Amazon ECS host, Docker, Application Load balancer, Application target groups.
- Automated the local dev environment using Chef-solo.
- Automated the cloud deployments using Chef, Python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Troubleshooting the issues arose during Build and Deployment.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Develop and maintain configuration management system, and manage repositories using GIT.
- Installed Puppet Master, agents, written modules for apache, create user, group accounts.
- Created repositories, branches, tags and involved in merging process.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous Deployments.
- Worked on automated deployments with Terraform and AWS Cloudformation templates.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Created local, virtual repositories in Jfrog Artifactory and integrated with Jenkins.
- Worked with JIRA for issue task and Bug tracking tool.
- Debugging and Troubleshooting to resolve complex software integration /functional issues.
- Set up project builds using Maven Build tool.
- Responsible for User, Plugin Management and automation of Build and Deploy using Jenkins.
- Set up the CI/CD pipeline for EMR cluster deployment for setting up the auth message queueing using MQ Kafka producer and consumer services.
- Performed the automation deployments using AWS by creating the IAMs and used the code pipeline plugin to integrate Jenkins with AWS and created EC2 instances.
- Attending SCRUM meetings from Feature complete until acceptance phases of project.
- Developed Shell Scripts for automated deployment and send email notifications of build status.
- Developing responsive Design UI Rich Rest Service Applications, using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, JSON, Angular JS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Used React JS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different modifiers.
- Used tools like Swagger, Postman and JS Fiddler for API testing and performance.
- Involved in developing minor modules for client using ASP.NET, C#, Webforms.
- Used LINQ for optimizing the queries to database.
- Take part in code peer review of the test cases, Bug review and QA weekly status meetings.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Involved in Analysis and documentation of the specifications/requirements by the business user.
- Developed Rich UI Components, Accordions and Modal Windows using HTML and CSS3.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries.
- Build and support the environments consisting Testing, Development and Production.
- Setup and configured Hudson created Jobs for automating build and deploy activities.
- Developed CSS style sheets to give gradient effects, page layouts and Styling.
- Used XML to update a portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time and add modal dialog in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and the Nodes using DOM.