A twenty year professional network security analyst in SOC and NOC managed services environments. Ability to optimize resources to meet the daily operational challenges of resolving customer incidents and maintaining the security and integrity of business assets. Skills include the agility to work alone or as an integral part of a collaborative team, the tenacity to drive issues to timely resolution and effectively communicate in support of the organization. I will anchor your team.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Managed Security Services Tier 2 support for over 50 Federal, Confidential, State and Commercial customers.
- Ensure and maintain customer’s security posture and supervise a team of seven analysts to meet daily security challenges.
- Troubleshoot, configure and upgrade Cisco and Juniper CE and PE routers, LAN and multilayer switches, and Aruba Wireless Access Points.
- Troubleshoot DS - 1 through OC-192 data circuits, with ability to test circuits from DS0 - DS3 levels.
- Maintain network efficiency and deliver utilization and trending reports using a variety of proprietary and industry tools.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via an MTTR of less than 4 hours.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Tier 2 NOC Analyst
- Troubleshoot problems of a chronic, severe and mission critical nature, resolving WAN/LAN outages, routing configuration, standalone encryption, routing loops, and various network failures.
- Maintain, replace, and configure various platforms of Cisco routers and switches.
- Create and edit NOC SOPs and assure adherence to policy and playbooks.
- Participate in the mentoring of new hires, as well as guiding existing NOC Controllers.
- Notify and update network operations management of critical issues.
- Manage staff and other personnel in a courteous, efficient, and constructive fashion.
- Direct and participate in the training of new hires and mentoring of existing employees.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and an MTTR of less than 8 hours.
- Router, Switch, WAN/LAN troubleshooting
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Directed field technicians through the installation of dedicated mission workstations across the country.
- Provided end to end communications connectivity.
- Traveled as needed to install or troubleshoot equipment and perform site surveys as well as occasional troubleshooting of in-house wiring problems.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Loss Prevention / Member Services Supervisor
- Managed a team of 10 to 12 security personnel
- Performed loss prevention duties as well as after-hours physical security
- Responsible for the apprehension of shoplifters, check/credit fraud and internal theft rings.
- Testified/Represented the company in court.
- Served as adviser in developing policy for Costco nationwide in matters relevant to store security.
Front End Supervisor
- Employee Scheduling and Evaluations
- Monitoring Yearly to Daily to Hourly Sales Tracking as well as producing hourly employee productivity reports