- Seeking the Job Title position Network Engineer
- IT professional, network engineer/administrator with 10+ years of experience in domain environments.
- IT Administrator for multi - site enterprise with accountability for management, maintenance, and solutions.
- Strong liaison and relationship builder across users, departments, and competing project priorities.
- Project manager for installation and maintenance initiatives.
- Solid inventory management, accountability, and asset tracking experience.
- Training facilitator/coordinator for users on all levels.
- CCNA certification in Routing and Switching.
- CCNP certification in Routing and Switching.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) using Netsmart Technologies
- Active Directory implementation/configuring/maintenance
- Exchange server installation, maintenance with dynamic and static distribution groups creation
- VMware environment, including Vcenter, virtual machines and data stores creation/configuration
- Cisco ASA, Anyconnect VPN, equipment, switches, routers, and firewalls
- DNS/DHCP servers, TCP /IP, and various IP classes/subnets
- RIPv2 and static routing, EIGRP, OSPF.
- VLANS network switch and trunk configurations
- Dell SonicWALL firewall
- Cisco ASA firewall
Confidential, WILMINGTON, DE
- Provide IT administration across 5 sites statewide managing/performing technical support for 250 users.
- Support data and voice network infrastructure executing hardware/software operations and user support.
- Administrator for the domain environment. Maintain all domain controllers and DHCP /DNS servers.
- Maintain Exchange server, file server, and application server.
- Set up/manage/maintain virtual servers using VMware.
- Managing Cisco Call Manager as well as Cisco unity connection.
- Manage VCenter.
- Full back - up responsibility for all the backups of the servers.
- Support/assist users with hardware/software issues and EMR (electronic medical records) using Netsmart
- Assign/update/suspend login credentials, voicemail, and user rights.
- Facilitate user training providing Windows environment information.
- Manage entire agency inventory of hardware, desktop computers, laptops, network printers and business copiers.