- Windows 7 & 10 imaging/patching
- Windows Server 2012/LAN Administration/Active Directory
- Data packet analysis (Wireshark)
- Virtual Desktop Imaging
- Remote Desktop Support
- Microsoft Office 365
- WiFi access point installation
- Desktop PC deployment
- Ticketing Systems (Remedy)
- VOIP management
- LCD projector installation/maintenance
- Laptop setup/configuration
- TCP/IP network configuration (routers/switches)
- Android/Blackberry/IOS mobile device support
- Printer maintenance/network configuration (TCP/IP)
Network Field Technician
- Install Ethernet cabling to support ceiling mounted wireless access points.
- Configure wireless access points through Netgear switches.
- Attach patch panels, Vbands, and Netgear switches in a server rack assembly.
- Roof mounting Dish network satellites to provide building wide television service.
- Running coax cable throughout facilities to spread the satellite signal.
- Install and configure a Dish network smart box in the server rack to distribute a clean signal through coax cables throughout the building.
- Conduct a site survey to capture an accurate floor plan (to scale) that will identify the site cable drop plan to include every RJ - 45, Coax, and RJ-11 location as well as all closet locations and layout.
- Communicate with other engineering staff to ensure equipment and site is configured and operational prior to departing.
Network/Desktop Field Technician
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Confidential Servers running Windows 2012 R2 and Active Directory domains.
- Installing HP multi-function printers within the server and configuring group policy settings
- Encrypt and secure wipe hard drives with personal identifiable information.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Maintain a serial number log of upgraded and disposed legacy Confidential equipment.
- Perform backup operations, ensuring all required file system and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Maintain effective working relationships with end users and bank managers.
Desktop Field Technician
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Image and patch Windows 7 and 8 operating systems, Windows applications, remote access, email, telephone and wireless issues.
- Configure end user PC/Mac workstations.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network and local printer problems.
- Ensure problem ownership and promotion of end-user satisfaction.
IT Asset Management Analyst
Confidential, Hanover, MD
- Support the asset management life cycle--tracking and accounting all IT hardware and software assets from procurement to disposal.
- Regulate the inventory of IT equipment assets to ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and database systems.
- Make recommendations on software and hardware to end users.
- Monitor the status of open orders, documenting progress in the tracking system.
- Manage ticket queues, track status, and maintain inventory data, including serial numbers and assignment information in the configuration management database.
Health Enthusiast/Sales Associate
- Interact with customers to facilitate product knowledge of vitamins, herbs, homeopathic products, and sports supplements to educate and assist them in making an appropriate selection.
- Conduct POS transactions using Windows Embedded POSReady 2009.
- Research latest health trends, with special emphasis on display visibility for customers.
Retail Sales Associate
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Greeted customers in a timely, professional, and engaging manner.
- Administered an accommodating personal shopping experience to clients and maintained an ongoing relationship based on their fashion needs.
- Provided honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit.
- Maintained a minimum of $8,000 in net commission sales weekly.
- Initiated the application of a minimum of two Nordstrom Rewards/store credit lines a month.
IT Help Desk Technician
Confidential, College Park, MD
- Provided technology support services to faculty and students.
- Documented end-user PC and network issues through our ticketing system; remedied or escalated problems to tier 2 and 3 support if necessary.
- Patched and imaged Windows XP, 7, and 10 work stations.
- Implemented the usage of virtual computers through Oracle Virtual Box/VMware to increase the compatibility of software applications on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office 2013.
- Installed and formatted hard drives, PCI expansion cards, and memory modules into desktop systems.
- Setup and configured laptops, Surface Pro's, and Ipads.
- Serviced commercial, laser, and inkjet printers.
- Configured mobile devices such as Blackberry, Android, and IOS mobile devices.
Retail Sales Associate
Confidential, Bowie, MD
- Operated register and processed on average about 30 POS transactions daily, promptly, and accurately.
- Provided a constructive and helpful alternative opinion to customers in flux over there product selection.
- Responsible for a minimum of at least two customer store line of credit applications daily.
- Promoted and advertised sales in advance of the start date leading to the presale of merchandise.
- Maintained an organized and presentable visual arrangement of sale product on the selling floor.