Skilled IT Analyst looking for a position within Information Systems Technology/Security Risk Analysis for Risk mitigation, analysis and management.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
IS Security Analyst/EAM System Support Analyst
- Supported employee and contractor accounts with OIM/EAM
- Front end management of OIM/EAM system
- Account maintenance, creation and deletion.
- Base on HR, IS SEC policy and guidelines
- Group and role maintenance, creation and deletion.
- Based on IS SEC policy and Risk guidelines
- Application account integration and management
- Role access/removal/permissions
- Resolved Reconciliation Errors
- Multiple account maintenance
- Multiple user match
- Accounts linked to wrong ID/APP
- Submit reports to clear/clean up requests stuck in queue
Confidential, Hershey, PA
IS Security Analyst
- Extensive experience with Active Directory, LDAP and OIM
- Adding and removing permissions
- Granting roles and removing roles
- Worked with legal and audit to change permissions on accounts
- Base on HR information and SOX Compliance, terminated and or activated accounts, permissions and grants.
- Knowledgeable with Splunk
- Running search queries, setting up knowledge objects, splunk Admin Knowledge
- Used to find account access on different areas of the network or enterprise.
- Worked with blue coat systems
- Help set up form and guidelines for managers to fill before implementing new applications on the enterprise.
- Make sure users follow NIST and SOX standards when filling out forms to add new applications and project within the enterprise.
- Participated in the implementation of Oracle Identity Manger Project
- Creating accounts, granting and removing permissions for roles.
- Setting up roles and groups.
- IDAM and OIM
- Developed, maintained, and executed daily security metrics reports.
- Checked network access, firewall traffic, account access, account lockouts, Proxy traffic using custom Splunk reports and Splunk Dashboard.
- Proficient at supporting multiple Security technologies (Symantec Endpoint and Encryption)
- Worked heavily with Microsoft Exchange Server Management console
- Check for office licensing
- Enable the license or disable license
- Assisted with E - discovery and IS Forensics process and application.
- Grant access to application, folders and locations
- Recover information and data from laptops, ipads, cell phones, desktops.
- Knowledgeable with Celebrite application and equipment.
- Help desk, client support, Identity and Access management support and implementation
- Level1, 2 and 3 support for all the above.
- Deployment of equipment and hardware and application set up and support
- Train Help Desk to utilize IDAM application.
- Knowledgeable in CRM, Remedy, & Service Now ticketing and asset management system
- Basic Tivoli experience
- Performed SAP account/security management.
- Created accounts, created roles, role/account maintenance/management
- Development and implantation for Two-Factor project
- Supported deployment and configuration of hardware and software.
- Provide front line user support as well as training materials to users during deployment.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
Level 1 Helpdesk
- Provide level 1 support and troubleshooting for Panasonic
- Upgrades, maintenance and updates for Broadcast/security cameras.
- Assist with basic usage and operation of the cameras
- Provide help desk support for PA Department of Education
- Account unlocks
- User access
- Basic application support and troubleshooting
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
Intern - Network Specialist
- Built routers, laptops, desktops for corporate and hospitals
- Troubleshooting for corporation and hospitals
- Helped create a database to organize all tablet pc’s owned by company
- Took part in companywide replacement of all tablet pc’s
- Developed experience to run an Information Technology department
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Re-wrote security policy governing badge usage
- Re - organized entire oracle and SQL databases
- Attended meetings with vendors and contractors
- Project Planning implementation
- Supported contractors and proposals
- Built a WAN, MAN, LAN network for class.
- Created a Database from scratch to hold, store and organize a multi-media database.
- Ran an active Packet Sniffer program on a live network, and then analyzed the information to present findings.
- Project management
- Reviewed and updated security policy
- Participated in case study on trade, copyright and secrecy laws towards computer software and hardware
- Created and maintained a website