- Accomplished Network Administrator and Systems Desktop Support Engineer professional with extensive quality assurance and Information Technology support experience for high valued clients.
- Supported, monitored, troubleshoots and maintained network LAN, WAN and VPN in Servers with Delaware Investments, Lincoln Financial group, Confidential Energy and PMA Insurance companies.
- Installed, tested and supported Lenovo - IBM hardware, supported and maintained Microsoft SCCM broadcast upgrades, asset inventory control, Group Policy in the Active Directory, Software inventory control and deployment inventory control and reports.
- Supported archiving corporate files, overseeing password protection and other security measures, monitoring usage of shared resources, and handling malfunctioning equipment.
- Selected, developed, integrated and implements network management applications for Internet components using Citrix Receiver and Virtualization.
- Seven years of IT work experience like Network Administrator for operations, support, maintenance and administration.
- Supported and knowledge of IP address management tools such as IP-Control, supported Cisco Phone software Switch/Router, supported and administer Citrix IOSs for Ipad tablets.
- Supported and Administered IP server networks using DNS, DHCP, NAT. Experienced with bandwidth analysis, trace routing, Verint and Nice TCP/IP Protocol in VOIP in Delaware Investments and Confidential Energy.
- Supported Citrix Administrator (Airwatch), Citrix XenApp Desktop versions 5.6 and 7, I was supporting Virtualization for Tablets in Windows 7 Pro.
- Systems Administration and upgrade for MS Servers 2003/2008/2012
- Reinstalled and supported corporate antivirus software, software updates and patches.
- Implemented, maintained and supported the protocols for communication via Internet, supported Microsoft Exchange Server for Mail Systems Systems.
- Supported call centers using Avaya or Cisco routers for VOIP in call centers locally and remotely.
- Supported and Implemented POP3, SMPT, IMAP mobile communication devices and internet solutions as needed across the LAN or WAN network.
- Supported Confidential Vault for Microsoft Exchange Server Setup and Administration
- Provided every day technical support for SQL accounting code for Accounting Departments and management administration.
- Supported Systems Network Administration and Security, VPN Administration and Security.
- Implemented daily routine and non-routine network backups and restore operations for MS Exchange Servers using Power Shell and Confidential Vault Server Administration.
End User Support: Verint Systems ULTRA v.10; Java, Confidential Endpoint Protection Adobe Reader, Flash; Microsoft Exchange Server, Citrix Receiver Client in mobile devices; SMS; Oracle Client; Microsoft SQL; Desktop Support in Microsoft Office 365/ 2007/2010/2013 ; AVG, Norton Security, MS Access 2007/2010; MS Project 2010; Visio 2010; Canon Software; LANDesk Manager; Ghost; Attachment 2000; IBM Mainframe Configuration; PWS; Crystal Reports, SQL queries.
System and Network Administration: Microsoft SCCM, Powershell, Citrix Server, Airwatch, Active Directory: Group Policy Groups (GPO), Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , Confidential Endpoint Protection, Installed and configure Windows XP/7/8/10 Professional/Ultimate; Implemented and administer Windows Server Network, PowerShell Scripts, Citrix Receiver; Administer user/group accounts, Norton Security, Sophos, IIS version 6 and 7; MS Exchange Server, Installed and configure Domains using TCP/IP; Microsoft Remote Desktop; LAN Manager Server, Supported Avaya and Nice and Network Verint VOIP Systems.
Operating Systems: Installed Windows Server, Windows7/8/10; MAC OS; UNIX; IBM 4690 (retail for IBM)
Hardware and Servers: Installed network interface cards (NIC); hubs; switches; MacBook s; Ipads; Iphones; routers/gateways; motherboards; hard drives; processors; CD-ROM; CD R/W; Motorola Coax modems/Routers; USB Readers; and assorted peripherals; HP Compaq and IBM Servers, VOIP Cisco and Avaya Telephones, Coaxial Tester, VOIP Switch.
BIS Service Desk Analyst - Systems Administrator
Confidential, Frazer, PA
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Technical Support corporate business, MS 360 email system application and network architecture created and supported VPN Confidential Enterprise transferred, recovered and coordinated preparation of environments as needed.
- Troubleshooting and supporting Windows 10/7, software applications issues as needed, preparing and updating application support documentation, Technical Support for Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and European countries like United Kingdom.
- Confidential Endpoint Administration support for computers.
- Performing IT operational tasks as assigned track daily file transfer jobs and ensure successful transmission in the corporation Remote Desktop Connection and SCCM console, Team viewer to troubleshoot customers in the corporation.
Systems Administrator-Network and Systems Support
- Supported, migrated and installed Microsoft windows 10 Software, Installed and customized Switches and Routers from Confidential, Confidential and Confidential for clients in Philadelphia and Delaware County, supported IPAD and Iphones, monitoring network using VNC/ Remote Desktop.
- Installed new workstations in Windows 10 and Office 365 and other peripheral devices, adding and removing individuals from the list of authorized users Windows 10.
- Installed new computers with Confidential Security System, troubleshoot imaging using Acronis in windows 7 for users in Philadelphia.
Enterprise Application Administrator
- Reviewing and updating MS exchange mail system application and network architecture created and supported archive mail system using Confidential Vault Enterprise transferred and recovered extensive volume of archive files and coordinated preparation of environments as needed.
- Troubleshooting and supporting Powershell scripts software applications issues as needed, preparing and updating application support documentation.
- Performed IT operational tasks as assigned track daily file transfer jobs and ensure successful transmission in the corporation servers using Remote Desktop Connection.
Systems Administrator - Desktop Support/ Technical Support
- Supported and installed OneSource Software, Systems Administrator for Switches and Routers from Confidential Software Network in the Confidential, supporting PC, Pin pads, monitoring network using VNC/ Remote Desktop.
- Installed new workstations in Windows 7 Professional and other peripheral devices, adding and removing individuals from the list of authorized users.
- Installed new computers with SQL 2012, troubleshoot imaging using Acronis in windows 7 for users in all the schools in Philadelphia.
Systems Administrator - Desktop Support
- Tested Gateway, Switches and Routers from Confidential in Confidential during tax season, supporting Ipads, monitoring tools for Netgear.
- Installed new workstations in Windows 7 Professional and other devices, adding and removing individuals from the list of authorized users.
- Installed new computers with modems-routers in Windows 7/8 clients, troubleshoot windows 7 and Microsoft Office.
Senior Desktop Support/Help Desk/Technical Support
- Provided supports Tier 1-2-3 for troubleshoot tickets. Maintenance, supported, testing and troubleshoot iOS and Windows for all business applications including Server Citrix, Microsoft Office 2010, Oracle client, Supported Remote Desktop Support and VNC.
- Provided first level Networking and technical support for virtualization Ipads, desktops and laptops in the network. Installed and configured profiles in Windows 7. Citrix Administrator for Ipad, Quality Assurance and evaluation upgrades for assigned applications.
- Systems Administrator in the Network using Active Directory. Supported Citrix Administrator (Airwatch), XenDesktop versions 5.6 and 7, I was supporting Virtualization for Tablets in Windows 7 Pro.
- Supported Jabber with the ISP ( Confidential ) in Tablets with IOS, I was using and supporting eventually tickets with PowerShell.
- I was troubleshooting MS Office Apps 5.0 in Tablets with IOS (Ipads).Provided support over the phone, Deskside in person and provide problem resolution.
- Coordinated hardware and software installation and upgrades under Windows XP/7; installed Citrix Receiver; Oracle Client; reinstalled and configured Virtual Desktop applications.
Systems Analyst-Business Analyst
- Supported and testing Confidential business applications including Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat, Confidential Endpoint Protection and TightVNC 2.0.4
- Provide all technical documentation and procedures for all possible hardware troubleshooting and failures related with HP EliteDesk Terminals and Lenovo Terminals Desktop Machines.
- Provided first level technical support for desktops, laptops in the network. Installed and configured profiles in Windows 7.
System Analyst / Application Support Analyst
- Provided supports of Level 2-3 network trouble tickets.
- Assisted with Remedy ticket system, maintenance, supported, testing and troubleshooting of all business applications including Microsoft Office 365/2010, Adobe Acrobat, Java upgrades, Local and Microsoft Remote Desktop Support for Mexico, Dominican Republic.
Confidential, Coperstone, Philadelphia
System Analyst / Application Support Analyst
- Assisted with the management, QA design, implementation, integration, maintenance, supported, testing and troubleshooting of all Energy business applications including Microsoft Office 2007/2010, Adobe Acrobat, Avenue, and Citi gate. ODBC Configuration testing in many Servers and Mainframe.
- Provide support with MS Remote Desktop connectivity issues.
- Provided VPN, Microsoft remote desktop, security layering and software installations and provided hardware troubleshooting services for all desktop PCs, laptops, printers, and PDAs.
- Technical support for desktops, laptops in the network. Installed and configured profiles in Windows 7.