- Dynamic IT systems management professional, delivering unparalleled efficiency, stability and support
- Focused, detail driven and accomplished Systems Engineer with 18+ years of experience leading Information Technology operations, with expertise delivering outstanding levels of stability and efficiency in Active Directory and broad server administration including MS imaging Technology and deployment on many platforms such as SCCM, Symantec Altiris, and Acroynis
- SCCM 2007 - 2012, Altiris Deployment and Notification server MS Windows Windows Batch file command Scripting Powershell 4.0 Helpdesk/Customer Support Workstation/Active Directory/Server Administration Windows Server /2008r2,2012r2,2016 SQL Server 2008-2012
- Virtual Server (MS Hyper-V, Some VMware, vSphere Enterprise 5.x, some vCenter,Citrix 6x) Networking and TCP/IP IT Security Data Encryption Imaging & Data Recovery Process Improvement & Development
- Expertise in Windows Active Directory Domain implementation and administration, complimented by experience with server and workstation deployment, and server configuration from Microsoft NT 2003 through Microsoft Server 2016 r2.
- Solid proficiency in Windows Systems Management Server (SMS), Windows System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM 2007-2012), packing applications for system-wide distribution, data backups, and advance level III end user support .
- Highly skilled in Window based scripting , including Powershell 4.0 essential for Active Directory administration.
- Strong Technical Instructor , with the ability to deliver training and related services, including technical curriculum development, applications development, implementation, and post training user support.
- Ability to identify process/procedure improvement opportunities , enhancing IT operations efficiency.
- Solid record of delivering IT security .
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Windows System Administrator
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of ITG Active Directory migration and Microsoft Systems Administration enterprise domain directing the administration of all Windows Active Directory objects and core components such as DNS, and DHCP server patching
- Active Directory management
- Deployment of new Windows 10 systems following the organization established baseline
- Manage existing windows systems (Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016)
- Perform active directory migration using Powershell scripts and Active Directory Migration Tool
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Senior System Administrator
- Responsible for the planning, support of Secure Active Directory (Microsoft Red Forest) implementation for the Confidential and Atmospheric Administration moderate enterprise domain. Directs the administration of all Windows Active Directory and core components such as DNS, and DHCP.
- Active Directory management
- Deployment of new Windows systems following the organization established baseline
- Ensures timely response and monitoring of ServiceNow incident management tools and queues by team
- Manage existing windows systems (Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016)
- Patch Management using WSUS and GPO
- Utilized Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer to access windows server vulnerabilities.
- Secured windows Servers using well known established guidelines such as NIST, DISA, CIS and workstations Operating systems using USGCB guidelines through GPOs.
- Provide each FISMA system with “ironkey”USB drive with bootable image, privileged gold “tokens” for secure AD forest,
- Created a windows 10 base image for testing for the upcoming workstation migration
Confidential, Arlington, VA
EAD Migration Engineer
- Member of the Active Directory Migration Engineering Team responsible for the planning, support of active directory migrations from Agricultural Research sites at the USDA to the enterprise domain.
- Responsible for Building Migration Servers along with ADMT tool installation and Configuration
- Facilitated Trust relationship Between source and target domain
- Prepared source domain for migration by generating the reports of all participating object slated for migration and facilitated planning of domain migrations
- Provided technical support on any issues experienced during the migration process.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
IT Operations Manager
- The IT Operations Manager is primarily responsible for day-to-day IT management regarding all services provided to the customer.
- As a member of the joint IT leadership team, the IT Operations Manager also contributes to the overall management and strategy for the customer’s IT environment.
- Provide management, leadership and mentorship of the on-site enterprise services team.
- Ensure that all user issues are addressed effectively with the highest degree of customer service
- Collaborate with the management of the remote technical services team to ensure that issues are.
- Proactively update senior leadership on any issues facing the user community or the IT team
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER/CONSULTANT
- Delivered enterprise wide Centriq Medical system administration, deployment, implementation and support for new and existing Hospital customers, including deploying and configuring server 2008r2 and SQL server 2008/2005 for Centriq application, as well as Centriq application for medical staff workstations. Implemented and maintained Citrix virtualized server; published Centriq application, facilitating remote access; and administered remote management of Centriq Medical application, client upgrades, and connectivity between hospital networks to Healthland hosted environment .
- Achieved 100% completion rating of all objectives and assigned tasks.
- Completed a large system migration of customers to another system.