I am seeking a position as an Infrastructure Architect where I can utilize and expand upon my skills and knowledge in a dynamic and leading edge environment in the areas of cloud computing, enterprise virtualization and storage.
Confidential, Larkspur, CA
Infrastructure Solutions Engineer\Architect
- Installation and integration of Windows and Linux server operating systems, blade systems and converged/unified compute infrastructure solution
- Implementation and presales design of SAN design and implementation with FC, FCoE, iSCSI, and NFS. Storage system, primarily, 3PAR and NetApp.
- Architecture and implementation of private/hybrid cloud computing solutions with multiple vendors and solution stacks
- AWS infrastructure design and implementation
- Creation of detailed implementation documentation, SoW, BoM, and RFP proposals
- Evaluating and comparing enterprise solutions across different manufactures and providing recommendations
Virtual Infrastructure \Systems Engineer
- Data backup and integrity
- Engineering and administration of windows Active Directory domain and domain services in a multi - state WAN environment
- Systems security and auditing with Qualysguard and other tools
- RSA Auth Manager
- Budget, procurement, and vendor selection in my areas of responsibility
- Research, development, and implementation of new technologies
- Project management.
Senior Network Engineer \ Solutions Engineer
- Network engineering, systems and software support
- Windows NT, 2000, 2003 Server and Small Business Server environments
- Terminal Server, Exchange Server, and Blackberry Enterprise Server integration.
- Provide design and installation of client Ethernet and wireless networks
- Provide implementation and design of network security solutions
- Provide VPN client and point to point configuration for remote access and WAN solutions
- Disaster recovery and backup solutions.
Associate Information Systems Analyst
- Installation and maintenance of the network and computer peripherals
- Network support, configuring, installing/relocating, integrating and maintaining systems
- Monitor and oversee system security and performance on workstations and servers to prevent/detect unauthorized use
- Conduct periodic security checks and ensure all equipment and software is utilized in accordance with departmental policy
- Provided technical expertise and training in the use of equipment and applications for staff.