Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10 Mac OS X iOS devices
Languages: JAVA, HTML, HTML 5, XML, CSS, CSS 3, SQL, Ruby on Rails, VBA
Ticketing Systems: Remedy, 8x8
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Respond to and resolve tickets that come into our ticketing system 8x8 by providing customers/end users professional courteous efficient help in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting wireless and wired network issues for clients walking them through using tools, utilities, and shortcuts both over the phone and video chat as needed.
- Keep and maintain up to date and accurate records while sticking to guidelines and procedures set in place using TIDE, TIDE Admin, & SYS Admin monitoring, observing, and updating records as need be within rules and regulations.
- Used Microsoft Outlook for internal and external communications setting up rules organizing emails efficiently used Microsoft office products; Word, Excel, Access, Project troubleshooting for clients
- Excellent verbal communication. Volunteered to work when staffing is limited and workload is high. Ability to work unsupervised, takes initiative, and a team player.
- Proficient in the use of computer software programs (Microsoft Office 2013 and IT Help Desk service systems. With an ability to receive and document incoming support requests submitted via email, telephone, and online. Providing clear resolutions to users and able to read and comprehend technical documents, short correspondence and memos conveying that back to the customer as needed.
Confidential, Springfield, VA
Laptop Repair Technician
- Processed and repaired Confidential EliteBooks 8540p, 8560p, and 8570p returns and defective laptops.
- Conducted product analysis separating visible physical damaged and defective device based on model.
- Ensured a high level of customer service was delivered to all customers in accordance with Team's objectives from Confidential main campus.
- Scanned in and created tickets for laptops ensuring they were tracked and accounted for.
- Ran PC Doctor on the laptops and created a script to ensure uniform testing was done to diagnose and fix the broken laptops when no visible damage was present.
- Depending on the benchmark tests failure I replaced LCD screens, memory, hard drives, cooling fans, GPU, keyboards, track pads, speakers, outer shell and other parts as necessary.
- After successfully installing/repairing and running PC Doctor successfully entered the laptops back into the ticketing system for redeployment noting parts and work done.
- Meet and exceed internal and external Service Level Agreements.
- Maintained, reviewed and updated process documentation on a regular basis; creating new documents as required.
- Review current processes on a regular basis and implement new processes as required
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Group Printer Administrator
- Tier 2 support for high volume printers and walkup work stations associated with the printers.
- Provide troubleshooting of printer, pc, server, and monitor.
- Assisted in imaging walkup workstations and pc.
- Used Symantec ghost and have added machines to both the ISE portal and active rolls.
- Done some basic networking and baselining.
- Active Directory experience updating and creating group policies and pushingupdates as needed.
- Monitored the printers and walkup workstations using Proscan and Print Management
- And responded to any group printer related issues and resolved any trouble ticket issues using Remedy ticketing system while maintain above a 95% SLA.
- Monitored paper and toner level, clearing paper jams, checking print quality, restocking toner and paper while maintaining printer logs.
- Volunteered to work when staffing is limited and workload is high. Ability to work unsupervised, takes initiative, and a team player.