Working since 1997 in the IT industry, to include IT Management, Wired and Wireless Networking, Firewalls, Routers and Switches, Windows Servers, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware and Citrix, among others. Love to learn, interact with people from all over the world, and participate in new projects.
- Cisco, Arista and Juniper Routers and Switches
- Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto Firewalls
- F5 Load Balancers
- Cisco Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Prime
- Network Management Applications, such as WhatsUp Gold, Solarwinds, Tivoli, Netbrain, Netcool, and others.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Architect, Design, Implement, and Troubleshoot Data Center and Corporate office networks, including Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Load Balancers, and others.
- Architect, Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Wireless networks, including Site Surveys, Wireless Lan Controllers, Access Points, and Cisco Prime.
- Re - engineer existing Wired and Wireless networks for multiple environments and locations
Senior Network Operations Engineer
- Install and troubleshoot commercial and corporate networks, including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPNs, Load Balancers.
- Troubleshoot complex networking problems, to include NATs, ACLs, Routing, and many more.
- Manage Cisco Routers and Switches on 1000’s of remote sites worldwide.
Lead Network Engineer. Reston, VA
- Technical leader for Network Engineering. Deploy a new IPSec VPN infrastructure using Cisco Confidential platforms, connecting to multiple external clients using a variety of platforms.
- Architect, Design, Implement and Troubleshoot Checkpoint and Cisco Firewalls, Cisco Routers and Switches, Environmental monitoring devices, Network Management Applications.
- Setup and Manage Windows servers, VMWare and Citrix servers.
Network Engineer. Richmond, VA
- Manage the Network for the Virginia Department of Health, including 180 remote offices, and headquarters in Richmond, VA.
- Provide installation and support for all network and security related devices for the company
- Design, install and troubleshoot Juniper Routers for Verizon.
- Optimize, test, and troubleshoot routing technologies.
- Manage Windows Servers, Email Servers, Applications, Security.
- Evaluation and procurement of software, hardware, applications, networks.
- Help to design and test our Remedy (Viper) implementation.
- Manage the entire IT operation for Venezuela and Colombia, for a total of 15 remote sites.
- Provide technical support to over 500 users, for all application and IT related issues
- Manage Windows, email systems, applications, security.