- Server Experience with troubleshooting, building and virtualizing Windows and Linux servers in and out of cloud. (AWS, GCP, VMware, ESXI/vSphere, HyperV).
- Electric Flow Management/CI/CD
- Extensive experience working with groups on projects, with either following project goals to be completed on time or stepping in and leading the group.
Scripting: Bash and Powershell
Programing: Java, C#, Python
- Studied and worked with new technologies to become proficient in them.
- Attended talks and classrooms hosted by AWS/GCP.
- AWS, GCP, RedHat, Terraform, Docker
- Building a new CI/CD pipeline management system with Electric Flow.
- Ansible Playbook Creation.
- Helped teams move servers and services to AWS.
- Resource Pool Automation.
- Working in a team - based environment with Scrum framework.
- Built a MySQL cluster on Raspberry Pis to gather data in a field testing environment.
- Maximized efficiency and decreased cost of conventional systems.
- Assisted with helpdesk and technicians to finish tickets and deploy new phone systems and computers.
- Deployed a new desktop virtualization server and thin client boxes.