- 6 + Years of extensive work experience as DevOps Consultant on various CICD Tools (Build, Integration, Configuration, Monitoring, Containerization and Source Control Tools) and (Oracle Data Integration) Tools
- Worked as DevOps Admin to provide and maintenance of the CICD pipeline for different development teams or BUs (Business Units) in the enterprise by leveraging the open source applications (Git, Jenkins, Ansible, and Artifactory, etc.)
- Worked as developer to provide CICD pipeline for the containerized applications (Spring boot - Microservices, MEAN-stack). As part of these solutions, we used GitLab CI runners/GitLab, Jenkins, Jfrog artifactory, Docker, and kubernetes).
- Extensively worked on continuous integration tool like Jenkins for end-to-end automation of various build and deployments.
- Built and deployed Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed
- Strong experience working with version control systems like Subversion and GIT and also used source code management client tools like GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket and other command line applications.
- Extensive experience in creating the end to end pipeline Groovy scripts.
- Extensive experience in
- Experience working on Cloud Formation templates to create the AWS resources dynamically based on the need.
- Extensive experience on Kubernetes and Docker - Container orchestration solutions.
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including backups, patches, and scaling
- Worked on the Open Stack, Bare Metals, and Public (AWS) cloud platforms.
- Worked on configuration management tools such as Ansible and Puppet.
- Experience on JUnit framework and SonarQube configuration for the testing and code quality maintenance.
- Experience in working with Rally and JIRA defect tracker tools and Confluence for project wiki.
- Experience working with Code compilation, packaging, deployment/ release methodology, Linux Systems, Network troubleshooting and Database Development & Administration.
- Experience working with developing scripts and automation tools used for building, integrating and deploying software releases to multiple environments.
- Experience in providing the consistent computing environment/ CICD pipeline by installing and upgrading the required plugins.
- Extensive experience working with build tools like Ant and Maven.
- Expertise working with installation and configuration of web servers like Apache, Tomcat, and Web Logic.
- Experience in setting up Puppet Master, Puppet Agents for managing enterprise policies, configurations
Languages: Java, Python, Shell Scripting
Build Tools: Maven and Ant
Integration Tools: Jenkins and Hudson
Source Control Tools: SVN (Subversion), GIT, GitHub, TFS, Perforce, IBM RTC and GIT Lab
Virtualization Tools: Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
Configuration Tools: Ansible and Puppet
Monitoring Tools: Splunk and (ELK) Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana Stack
AWS Services: EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, ELB, IAM, Redshift, Load balancing, etc.
Databases: SQL Server & Oracle 11g, Mongo DB
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for creating a new environment with the desired services
- Assisted in creating the environment for Docker Migration
- Designed and developed automated deployment and scaling process based on Docker and Ansible for the services.
- Dockerized all the services and applications
- Implemented testing environment for Kubernetes and administrated the Kubernetes Clusters.
- Developed automated processes that run daily to check the disk usage and perform cleanup of file systems using shell scripting and Cronjobs
- Preparing the low Involved in setting up Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous builds by polling the Git and GitLab repositories.
- Configured the Jenkins jobs and supported teams on build and release related issues.
- Responsible for Maintaining and reducing the downtime of the local environments
- Deployed the Multi Node Kubernetes Cluster in the AWS cloud.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using Docker, Jenkins, Open Shift, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Ansible & GitLab
- Developing Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines; distributed Jenkins images.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Continuous Integration, Automation and Configuration Management tools.
- Used Maven as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Assisted customers in implementing DevOps strategies using Build forge as the automation engine.
- Set up CI (Continuous Integration) for major releases in Jenkins
- Implemented and building tools such as Ant/Maven to automate and enhance the overall operational environment.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Kubernates, Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Created Ansible playbooks to automatically install packages from a repository, to change the configuration of remotely configured machines and to deploy new builds.
- Configured the Ansible playbooks with Ansible Tower so that other users can run them with just a push of a button.
- Demonstrated how Ansible along with Ansible Tower can be used to automate different software development processes all over the organization. Deployed the java application into web application servers like Apache, Tomcat.
- Create, manage, and delete users and groups as per the request using Amazon Identity and Access Management.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configuration automation using Docker containers
- Working closely with Architecture, Development, Test, Security and IT Services teams
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked on various automations - Release automation, configuration automation
- Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services
- Set up the scripts for creation of new snapshots and deletion of old snapshots in Amazon S3
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 bucket data
- Worked on setting up the Jenkins Pipelines, Jobs, and administration of entire Jenkins infrastructure for release automation of 30+ Java based applications
- Utilized Ansible, GIT, Puppet to install and configure Linux environment with successful production
- Deployed Java/J2EE applications to WebLogic server using Jenkins builds
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Setup the best practices for creation of the Ansible playbooks
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion/GIT, Stash Repositories, views and the access control strategies.
- Provided end-user straining for all JIRA and Rally for users to effectively use the tool.
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Tortoise SVN and implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the Performance Automated SQL Scripts.
Confidential, Huntsville, AL
Build & Release Engineer
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Performed role as Automation Engineer for Developing Build and deploy tool (like Jenkins).
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment
- Developed shell scripts for automation of the build and release process, developed Custom Scripts to monitor repositories, Server storage.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2 and custom Bash scripts.
- Worked with working on Puppet Master and Puppet Agents. Defined Puppet Master and Puppet Agents to manage and configure nodes.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between Projects.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Modified build configuration files including Ant's build.xml.
- Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Maven release plugin of Java projects and managing Maven repositories.
- Developed ODI 12c mappings & Packages with connecting to the heterogeneous resources and extracted the data as for the business functionality.
- Build ETL mappings for processing fact and dimension tables using different transformations like Filter, Expression, Distinct, join etc. in ODI and Used variables in ODI while designing the mappings and packages.
- Experience in Performance tuning for the Mappings in ODI.
- Experience in writing the functions, procedures for the project in ODI
- Worked on Migration of the ODI objects to different environments.
- Worked on transformations like joiner, expression, filter, aggregator etc. used in different mappings.