- Distinguished record of leadership in the Army Confidential with progressive network security and experience within fast paced environments. Excelled at creating synergy and teamwork and refining processes by identifying discrepancies and implementing new standards to ensure all security and network requirements are accomplished.
- Hands on classroom experience with routers, switches, VMware and Active Directory
- Strong communication skills, and customer support
- Excellent Customer Service
- Exceptional computer skills: MS Office 2007, 2010 (Word,Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio
- Excellent multi - tasking capablities
- Excellent team player with leadership qualities
- Change user passwords
- Add/remove users
- Unlock user accounts
- Join Computers into a domain
- Set Domain Controllers
- Virtualization with Vmware
- Troubleshooting Client and Server
- Configuring DNS
- Configuring DHCP
- Verify or change user permissions
- Construct a Hyper-V solution for virtual machines.
- Configure NAT and VPN services.
- Design a security solution for servers in an infrastructure.
- Construct an infrastructure server implementation that includes all services functioning together.
- Upgraded hard drives, RAM, and Windows XP Operating System to Windows 7, Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 2012 Server
- OSI-layer Model limiting user access
- The ability to implement tools and manage the database within a SQL environment
- Monitored server activities by using SQL Check-Idera
- Used a tool such as Sql Backup 5- to automate the backup process
- Determine whether a graphical tool, command pipeline, or a script is the most efficient tool for common network administrative tasks.
- Interpret the elements in a syntax statement to properly construct commands using multiple options and parameters.
- Create command pipelines to gather computer and network information, filter the information, and output the information in an appropriate format for a given task.
- Analyze the structure of a simple script identifying its components and the relationship of these components to the function of the script.
- Explain the function of the typical scripting elements contained in a script.
- Use debugging tools to evaluate and troubleshoot the operation of a script.
- Choose the most efficient option for a task using methods used to remotely administer multiple computers.
- Develop a script that demonstrates the use of the standard script architecture and typical scripting elements to access one or more data sources in a network environment to perform a useful network administration task.
Confidential, Hampton, VA
- Ability to create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
- Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues
- Administer SCCM software delivery including running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted and large scale deployments.
- Administer the SCCM back end to keep the system running and healthy, including upgrades and changes to core components, site boundaries and bandwidth settings.
- Perform system administration of operating systems, client software, patch application, and driver installation IAW MAJCOM or AFNETOPS requirements/procedures and representatives.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the family of GCCS equipment, including remote and on-site systems administration, systems engineering and database administration.
- Perform verification of compatibility and interoperability of system changes through operational testing and evaluation
- Perform transitioning and migration to new upgrades
- Provide feedback and support to GCCS developers
- Provide system administration related support for GCCS-J COP, GCCS-AF DCAPES, GCCS-AF LOGFAC servers using using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7, and other databases, management structures, and security functional areas
- Experience using ACAS SCAP scanning toolset/ Implement patches based on ACAS Scan Results
- Configure DNS and Routing on an ESXi Host
- Perform Updates on vSphere Vcenter using the Update Manage
- Write Microsoft SQL Server relational database queries and stored procedures before generating reports, and uploading through SCCM.
Windows System Admin
Confidential, Jacksonville, NC
- Windows Server R2 2012
- Manage user and computer accounts Within Active Directory
- Manage access to resources, design Group Scope and OU.
- Manage the user, computer environment by using Group Policy.
- Configure routing and remote access service.
- Manage and monitor DHCP, Allocate IP addressing by using DHCP, Design DHCP scope.
- Resolve host names by using DNS.
- Resolve network basic input / output system (Net BIOS) names by using WINS.
- Secure network traffic by using IPsec and s.
- Manage and monitor network access.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, different protocols and OSI Model complying with company security policies
- Build systems, and configure to DISA STIG Standards
- Configure NTP on an ESXi Host
- Configure DNS and Routing on an ESXi Host
- Enable/Configure/Disable hyperthreading
- Enable/Size/Disable memory compression cache
- License an ESXi host
- Active directory Scripting
- Updates group policies with Powershell
IT Helpdesk Specialist
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems
- Responsible for system patch management
- Perform Acas Scans
- Perform Ldap Queries creates and supporting .NET Active Directory API’s and libraries
- Controls traffic by directing drivers and Ocns on to the base
- Report violations, and anything that was unusual
- Contributed to the quick reaction force recovery team
- Assisted network administrators with the configuration of firewalls and Access control lists
- Perform troubleshooting to system failure configure TCP/IPv4 Settings
- Configured routers
- Installing Hardware and Software tools
- Hands-on with Wireshark
Confidential, FT Pickett, VAIT Helpdesk Specialist
- Provided interpretation and instructions on laws, policies and procedures
- Possess a keen ability to quickly adapt to new and challenging responsibilities and deliver high-impact results
- Polished communicator and executive liaison with extensive experience in direct contact with clients, vendors, contractors, civic and business leaders, and military hierarchy
- Accustomed to high volume and fast paced scenarios requiring poise under pressure and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and implementing strategies to streamline operations, increase efficiency, reduce costs and optimize program effectiveness
- Reviews maintenance plans and monitors all vehicles
- Performs tests on batteries, evaluate fuel coolant levels
- Completes electrical and mechanical modifications as required by the manufacture
- Performs load testing for possible problems within the generator
IT Specialist, FT Pickett, VA
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train other soldiers, and assist administrators with use of hardware
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Migrate systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10