Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer, Pleasanton, CA
- Hands - on experience working with Application teams to deliver leading platforms and services.
- Proven experience in working on Azure environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), PowerShell, Loadbalancing, Firewall, DNS, Virtual Networking, Security Policy, Automation, Service Deployment, RDS, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting.
- Deep experience in Cloud APIs with API Management configuration through inbound/backend/outbound policy coding, URL transformation, CORS, Authorization, URL filter, identity caching and JWT.
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple cloud resources and services. designing high availability, performant and secure solutions on a Public cloud.
- Experience with Java, C#, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
- POC and Implemented Virtual Machine RBAC with Azure Active Directory and IAM
- Designed, created APIs with Azure APIM and policies for security and URL transformation
- Built end-to-end infrastructure from VM to Application Gateway and APIM.
- Created powershel script to scan open port on Network Security Group in all subscriptions
- Configured Azure virutal networks, nic, subnet, load balance and firewall
- Created automation scripts to update VMs with extensions, agents, drivers and user accounts
- Developed run books for scheduling start/stop VMs per microservice or resource group
- Worked on building up CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
- Created Java library to access Azure key vault and app/service instances
- Worked on VM configration management with Ansible to deploy/update VMs
- Deployed Azure Remote Desktop Service farms for Cassandra devcenter/opcener on Windows OS
- Helped application developers to resolve blocking issues on cloud platforms
- Worked on c ontainer-based deployments with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Setup and configured monitoring tools such as OMS and monit
Technology: Azure, automation, cloud security, networking, monitoring, Powershell, Apigee, Swagger, Java, C#, Linux, bash scripting, REST, json, Ansible, Jenkins, ARM template, Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization, IaaS, PaaS, YML, Cassandra
Senior Application Developer, Pleasanton, CA
- Designed and implemented new features for email notifications, security, invoice and order flow management.
- Developed new services such as opt-out email notification on the web and mobile framework.
- Built new features such as order shipping scheduler and invoice automation.
Technology: Java, J2EE, JUnit, Android, Eclipse, Oracle DB, Weblogic, REST, SOAP, JSP, HTML, XMLT, Spring Batch, Web service
Senior Consultant/Architect, San Ramon, CA
- Designed new catalog service architecture for analytic cloud.
- Worked on analytic deploy, execution and result reporting integration tools.
- Prototyped and deployed analytic catalog service on HP SOA Systinet
- Architected and developed orchestration and deployment platform for analytic cloud
Technology: Java, J2EE, Python, Spring, JPA, Data Modeling, Eclipse, XSD, REST, SOAP, SOA, JSON, JUnit, Web service, Oracle, OSGI
Software Architect, Santa Clara, CA
- Architected and designed cloud resource infrastructure management services
- Mobile UI application with Android SDK for testing integration with backend
- Developed virtual resource abstraction layers that manage heterogeneous virtualization platforms.
- Worked on network resource service for discover, configure and monitor devices in data center
- Designed enterprise service bus (ESB) client to implement SOA through service integration.
Technology: SOA, Java, J2EE, JSON, ESB, Tomcat, Eclipse, Hibernate, REST, Linux, Python, openStack, openNMS. vSphare, RabbitMQ, vSphere SDK, Hyper-V VMI, SCVMM API and Jcloud
Senior Software Engineer, San Jose, CA
- Device image distribution and activation management for activating images on device via CLI and SNMP commands.
- Built multi-threaded socket connection pool manager for executing the activation scripts
- VLAN with STP topology that provides visual network monitor for operators to locate problematic elements on network quickly and accurately
- Created the view and backend topology data module, which shows nodes and connected links with alarm label overlays.
- MPLS VPN service configuration management - contributed to MOs (managed objects) design and implementation for enabling interface of VRF (VPN routing forwarding table) and troubleshooting.
- L3 (Layer 3) network configuration - resolved issues in MO/CLI mapping for provisioning policy templates.
Technology: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Tomcat, JSP, DOJO, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, SQL, Oracle, XML, UML, Unix, Linux, OSGI
Senior Software Engineer, Sunnyvale, CA
- Build mobile device activation service management, which allows operators to evaluate, stage, upgrade and activate new vender’s software images on large volume of devices over the air or wire.
- Created mobile device activation job reports, which enable operators to analyze and statistic the services done on all or individual of devices.
- Designed and developed common access control for Confidential mobile device activation server. Technology: Java, Servlet, JSP, HTML, XML, Oracle, SQL, SQL2Java, Eclipse, Tomcat, Ant, CVS, Unix, SNMP, Crystal Report
Senior Software Design Engineer, Mountain View, CA
- WAP AND GGSN user-service policy configuration - created CLI command service module and contributed to configuration chain manager of GGSN (gateway GPRS support node).
- WAP (wireless application protocol) data packet analyzer and proxy as control plan- designed and implemented the WAP agent and user configuration manager.
- ISN OMS development - created the license management and the cut-through feature that redirects the client telnet connection to ISN device.
- Object-SQL mapping utility - created the database access interface for MOs(managed objects)
- OMS server project - designed and developed the versioning feature, which enables software upgrade on OMS. Worked on Ethernet interface configuration manager and device discovery/audit service
Technology: Java, C/C++, J2EE, EJB, Python, Unix, Linux, QNX, Oracle 8i, ClearCase, TCP/IP, WAP
Software Consultant, Orange, CA
- Worked on inquiry rules engine for the processes of data search and match requests
- Created business name and address standardization library for inquiry and update
- Designed and implemented client interface for authentication and request verification
- Worked on demo web pages for testing data traffic through the search-match engine
- Created XML-Object mapping code for loading and populating users request data stream
- Contributed to the architecture and design of business interface data model for BCIS
- Prototyped EJB session and entity beans for data transactions and inquiry
- Created programs to test the performance of server throughput and concurrency
- Created and administrated DB2 databases for project development and test
- Wrote Java swing based GUI application to input client data for unit tests
Technology: Java, EJB, Swing, JNI, C++, XML, Unix, NT, DB2, Weblogic, UML
Staff Software Engineer, Irvine, CA
- Created the user login/logout script automation features
- Converted graphic drawing DLLs to COM object servers
- Solved graphic display problems in IBM 3270 emulator data stream mode
- Solved interface version compatibility problems of connection session for COM server
Technology: Microsoft Visual C++, Win32 API/GDI, NT and Windows 95.