14+ years of experience working in IT industry at both IT Operation and Management in Infrastructure Sections for both Private Organizations and Government agency as Windows Server Systems Admin/Active Directory, Directory Services Admin/AACA (Agency Access Control Administrator/IT Security Manager. The KSA (Knowledge, Skills, Ability) is based and expertise on Windows Domain Controller/DC in Windows Servers NT4, Windows Server / R R2 / 2016, MS Exchange Server 2010/2013, Active Directory, Directory Services Architect, Design, Management including Five Operation Master Roles/FSMO Roles - Schema Master, Domain Naming Master, Relative ID/RID Master, PDC Emulator, and Infrastructure Master, Transfer Roles, Global Catalog, Redundancy for Redundancy/Fault Tolerance/Load Balancing, Replication Strategy, Sites, Sites Links, Trust, Implicit and Explicit trusts, Organizational Unit/Administrative Groups, User Groups, Computer Groups, Group Policy Objects/GPO, IT Security Policy, AD LDP (Active Directory Light weight Services)/LDAP Lightweight Directory Access Protocol services for authentication, administering logs, security compliance, data integration Data security over agency wide, security settings its roles up in DMG/parameter level network, IIS (Internet Information Server/Services), WSUS (Windows Server Updates Services) monthly, SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) 2012 settings, Applications Supports, Databases Administration, MS Messaging-Exchange Server 2007 SP2/2010 SP3 Roll up /2013, Outlook 2007/2010/ Outlook 365,Cyber Security awareness, Microsoft Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012, Share Point Servers 2013,VoIP, Symantec Anti-Virus, MacAfee/Norton/Symantec antivirus, Symantec Backup, VERITAS Backup, DNS (Domain Naming Server/Service, DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol/GPO (Group Policy Objects)Documenting IT Procedures and Instructions, MS Visio, Skype Business 2015, Microsoft Network and Telecommunication Administration -VOIP, VPN, Network Migration tools such as angry IP, Modem, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Network tools, devices, both logical and physical networking process and design, various tools and device, physical and logical network structures and design, Patch Panels, Cisco devices, Printers, software and hardware installations and assembling, workstations, MS Lynx Communicator. PowerShell/VB/Robocopy Scripting, VM-ware, cloud computing hyper visor, Client Installed virtualization and V-Sphere, V-Center, V-Motion, Server Migration, Mapping Shared Folders and Files, Transfer Secured Data over LAN/WAN
Computer and Information Systems, IS Principles, IS Project Management, Structured Systems Analysis,Structured Systems Design, Database Management Systems, Operating Systems Principles, IS Planning and Policy, Distributed Information Systems, Managerial Issues in IS, Business Telecommunications, Research Project Seminar, Introduction to Multimedia Technology, Business Networking, IT Security.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Network Migration Engineer/Consultant
- Performing Network Consultancy role to migrate the network from old network to new Network, carrying on the responsibilities with networking Identify elements within the structured cabling system to trace customer local area network connections in the intermediate distribution facilities (IDF).
- Day to day activities included Active Directory and Exchange 2007 Account creation, deploying patches and updates using SCCM 2007.
- Managing the end user support team and the project team to implement the migration plan.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, e-mail and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Network Telecommunication Analyst
- Performs daily IT operational functionalities as the Systems Analyst with multiple Windows Servers at Information Technology Bureau of Confidential
- Ensures firewalls, servers, workstations, output devices are properly maintained.
- Handles solely Active Directory for almost 3000 Police and civil users at FCPD which includes new user accounts, and rights, DFS / distributed File Systems/Mail enabling group, computer accounts, GPO/Group policy objects/security policy, Data protection, OU administrative group, User Groups, Demonstrate to work cooperatively with technical staff and end users to maintain relationships.
- Delegating work duties to individual staff members per their competencies
- Identifying and evaluating employee training requirements
- Monitor the VM-ware systems to tracks the customers' problem tickets/requests and allocate those into team.
- Accomplished this goal by modifying PowerShell Scripts from the Microsoft Technet Gallery to suit the needs of my task and also incorporating the use of tools such as the Microsoft Devcon Utility.
- Manage Symantec Antivirus, WSUS/Windows updates.
- Manages Global Address Book, and allocate rights to the users per users requirements and section wise with the integration tools of Exchange Server and MS Outlook
- Performs user account setup, troubleshooting and administration within Exchange 2010/2013 and Skype for Business 2015.
- Cloud computing hyper visor, Client Installed virtualization
- Uses and manages Microsoft Communications tools
- Handles Symantec Backup systems -Full/incremental/differentiate
- Apply most efficient problem solving logic & strategies to identify alternatives to solve complex or sensitive technological problems;
- Using SCCM 2012, actively plan, coordinate and execute software patching and updating
Technical Service/Server Administrator
- Perform Windows Server System Administration, Active Directory Management,
- Manage both small and large long and short-term projects under project timeline and resources;
- Handles network connectivity, user accounts, computer accounts, GPO, end users supports, assembling hardware, installing software, IT and networking devices such as Printers, Modem, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, and Patch Panels. Created PowerShell scripts that automatically disabled the user accounts.
- The Client was deployed to every domain computer using SCCM 2012 to complete the task.
- Performs backup daily, Weekly, Monthly for File/Print Server, IDVR (Integrated Digital Voice Recorder) incremental and differential backup
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Programming Admin / Project Coordinator
- Coordinate the management of technical projects and program teams from initiation through implementation,
- Follow up overall direction for establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines.
- Integrates project plans into Program Plans.
- Establishes roles and responsibilities within the core program team, allocate, and coordinate resources -staff, equipment, vendors and consultants across one or more projects.
- Manages budget for assigned projects.
- Installing new applications software programs on network workstations and PCs;
- Troubleshooting hardware, software problems, upgrading software; and assembling hardware,
- Provide Desktop support to the Users
- Provide security updates to the desktops
- Perform unattended installations by using Answer File.