- Experienced in web development frameworks.
- Experienced in object - oriented programming, developing, testing and debugging code; designing interfaces; and administering systems and networks.
- Quickly learn and master new technology languages. ; Successful working in both team and self-directed settings. Always interested in the latest web technologies and techniques. Willing to take initiative to make better improvements.
Confidential - Woodland Hills, California
- Worked on multiple projects using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Analyzed code to retrieve possible issues within online or batch mode.
- Dealt with the following languages such as Cobol, JCL, DB2, and IMS DB.
- Created Design Flowchart solutions for upcoming upgrades with software functionality.
- Created code UI Changes to output certain data within the IBM Mainframe System.
Jr. Web Developer
- Reviewed and worked on Microsoft SQL for backend database usage on the internal POS site system.
- Used GIT programs to review versioning for any changes on the internal site.
Computer Web Developer & Technician
- Provided networking and desktop support, account maintenance and printing assistance to all departments. Troubleshoot and resolve complex technology problems as the “go-to” person for IT issues. Setup new Exchange, File, and Domain Servers with Windows 2000, 2003, and 2008 Operating Systems.
- Created a Microsoft Sharepoint intranet website catered for usage of all departments within the credit union.
- Did Daily Close of Business Processing and Month End Processing Reports and posting for most departments within the credit union.
- Assisted fixing minor issues with Java programs and VB scripts.
- Had certain Java project to where I was tasked to create a form on the intranet for all departments.
- Some very basic experience with IBM RISC Unix Commands to help activate VPN or remote through telnet.
- Used Microsoft FrontPage, and Visual Studio to develop Intranet Website for the company.
- Assisted in checking codes for any minor bugs and improve performance of site.
Outbound Computer Systems & Network Administrator
- Supported multiple companies with networking, server, and desktop support. Setup and troubleshoot multiple software issues. Built computer networks from start to finish for several companies.
Computer Service and Builds Technician
Supported customers in servicing PC’s with viruses and other software issues. Built multiple new PC’s according to the customer’s setup.