Extensive Information Technology experience in computer systems management, engineering, migrations and technical support with emphasis on operations and infrastructure technology and support.
Operating Systems: Windows 3.1 through 3.11; NT Workstation 3.0 through 2003; Windows95; UNIX S5 R4; Windows NT Terminal Server 4.0, Exchange Server 2003 - 2011, Windows NT Server 3.0 - 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 6.5 & 7 mobile, Android, SBS 2003 -2011
Software: MS Project, Remedy, Heat, Citrix, BMC Express, Magic, Unicenter, IIS, SAP Help Desk, SMS, VNC, Robohelp, Ghost, MS Office 2k -2007, Web Ex, Magic, SMS, Go to Assist. Bitlocker, Oracle, McAfee ePO, Office365
Cloud Migration Engineer
- Migration of infrastructure, data and applications out of legacy data centers into cloud and hybrid environments (public and private)
- Analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate, design solutions, and document.
- Automate thru scripts and implement operations best practices for virtualization environments
- Test and troubleshoot migrated systems on virtualized architecture
- Provide expertise and content to a number of key written deliverables
- Quickly adapt to several functional environments and meet deadlines
- Work both independently and as a team member.
- Provide recommendations for emerging technologies related to cloud
- Provides Tier 3 incident and problem management,
- Diagnosis, escalation, tracking, and resolution for Windows 10 system
- Provide excellent customer service and a positive support experience to all levels of end users using the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Identify sources of Windows 10 issues, perform troubleshooting, and add to the knowledge base.
- Understand priority levels, escalation procedures, and ticket workflow for the Windows 10 project.
- Responsible for leading a small team of Tier 2 technicians
- Ensure Tier 2 technicians are updating tickets with the latest status, documenting solutions, and following the ticket workflow.
- Remote installation and configuration of remote printer
- Imaging of new laptops, desktops tables and kiosk for IMF to Windows 10
- Migration of user data from windows 7 to windows 10
- Metric reporting of units completed daily, weekly and monthly.
- Project plan development and resource planning.
- Scheduling of all deployment assignment to field engineering
- Pickup of all existing inventory
- Development of scripts for use by field personnel
- Asset management reports for returned and installed inventories
- Continual improvement of the deployment process and reporting.
- Developed and maintained project plan based on the statement of work
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
Interim -Site Operations Lead
- Onsite and remote user support
- Patch management for 100 workstations, 5 physical and 15 vm servers
- Workstation imaging and setup
- Group and user account creation and management
- Active Directory administration
- Local disaster recovery plan, preparation and support
- Setup and support of training room pc’s
- Implementation of SysAid help desk ticketing and asset management systems
- VoIP phone administration
- Server 2012 administrations
- Windows 10 desktop suport
- Desktop administration
- Off site support for Confidential state customers
- McAfee EPO server administration
- Maintain all vendor support agreement and provide 1st level support of outside vendor products
- Responsible for the recommendation, selection, purchase, and coordination of installation for 3 rd party products and services
Sr. Technical Specialist
- On-site, off-site, and telephone support for select Senior Executive Team
- Creation and management of Active Directory and Exchange users,
- Remote user support
- VPN setup and configuration
- Creation of user account and new user setup
- Software installation, configuration and trouble shooting in windows 10 enviroment
- Dell warranty repair work
- IMAC and new user installations
- Installation and troubleshooting of VPN clients
- Use of HP Security manager to look at client inventory, driver hardware monitoring
- Provide support for desktop printer and large multi-function device (print/copy/fax, and scan)
- Imaging of new laptop using SCCM for new users
- Oracle troubleshooting and administration
- The issuance of Prime cards to securely and efficiently allow for PKI-access to Confidential facilities and resources
- Implemented mobile access solution based on Safenets 2 factor authentication methods based on PKI and OTP
- Supporting audio/visual and videoconferencing technologies for Executive offices, meetings, and events
- Resolve IT Incidents and fulfill Service Requests in a timely manner
- Execute routine hardware/software deployments for Senior Executives and their Assistants
- Coordinate, manage, and execute Desktop Support projects, track progress, revise deadlines and ensure they meet changing needs and requirement
- Manage all aspects of the implementation and deployment of a new Managed Print Services Customer.
- Installing, configuring & testing HP Multi-Function Printers (MFP's)
- Configuring & testing Canon MFP's
- Un-crating and unpacking of new printers; assembly and network connections
- Initial printer setup and configuration
- Testing, Troubleshooting and Solving printer issues
- Assist local users on desktop setup
- Disconnecting old printers and assisting in disposal
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Site Technical Lead
- Responsible for support of all desktop operations headquarters and 1 other local site.
- Managed construction build-out for all I.T. related build-outs.
- Management of 3 desktop engineers and 1 telephone analyst
- Deployment of workstations and laptops to users
- Managed construction build out and deployment for 3 floors in headquarters building
- Management of 6 contracted employees during buildout.
- Installation of wireless access point, printers, network switches and routers.
- Provided weekly status reports to management concerning inventory levels, special projects and employee deployments.
- Migration of user from Win 7 notebooks to Windows 10 tablets.
- Provided Windows 10 support to U.S. branches during migration of branch computers
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing cross-functional IT teams in Service Desk Support and CIO/Executive Support.
- Managed the design and build out of all video conference rooms
- Support of all video teleconferencing rooms
- Installation and support of vpn clients for user community.
- Managed vendor installations for AV, network cabling and data testing
- Primary support for all executives and managing directors.
- New technology user workshops
- Provided tier 3 hardware and software support for U.S based branches.
- Vendor relations and management
- Installation and configuration of HP MF, BW and color printer
- Software trouble shooting of COTs and custom developed applications
- Limited support of Mac hardware and software
- Development of departmental SOP’s and supporting documentation and development of user support guides.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Coordination with individual properties regarding reimaging/Final PC Setup of PCs based on corporate standard.
- Enhance end user productivity by performing Reimaging/Final PC Setups, configuration, data migration, and PDA/handheld device configuration for all PCs within scope.
- Keeping current with workload activities, client billing in BMC Remedy, Request Center, voicemail and other tools and applications as necessary.
- Desk side delivery of PCs to Headquarter customers including executive level support
- Performed remote field Reimages/Final PC Setups based on volume and/or business needs.
- Diagnose and replace hardware issues with IBM/HP laptop and desktop PCs.
- Provide end user technical support for Windows 7, Windows XP operating system and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Assist with transition of end users and departments to Windows 7 operating system.
- Provide remote support using WebEx support center software
- Assist with transition of end users and departments to Microsoft Office 2010.
- Maintenance of internal support documentation and escalation policies.
- Ensure standard image are consistent across brands.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Migration of Dell and HP workstations from XP to Windows 7 in large corporate environments
- 11/2012 to AEGON Baltimore, MD
- 03/2013 Service Delivery Site Lead
- Management of 3 desktop support engineers
- Installation of new users
- Coordination of all interoffice moves
- Senior level support of window XP and Windows 7 customer (beta group)
- Workstation installation
- PC imaging and reloading
- Creation of user account on and administration of A.D
- Overflow NOC support
- Installation and support of Office 2010 and installation of Bloomberg workstation, both dedicated and software
- Coordination of Dell part and warranty exchange
- Helpdesk procedures and documentation development of technical solutions for junior staff members.
- 24x7 support