- A visionary leader with the architectural skills, experience and insight to elevate any application, computing platform or data operations to the cloud.
- Self - motivated Architect / Lead / Consultant / Developerwith 20+ years of experience in system design, development, analysis and implementation using Microsoft Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Azure experience - extended working knowledge in cloud services, IaaS, web & worker roles, service bus, queue, azure blob and table storages, Web Apps and API Management. Designed, implemented and configured two and three tier applications.
- Experience in integrating on premises servers to Azure.
- Experienced working as a build master configuring deployments using GIT and TFS. Configured VNETs and subnets as per the project requirement. Configure Azure blob storage and Azure file servers.
- Configured private and public facing Azure load balancers etc.
- Enterprise-level experience - Working with large teams and involved in architecture of highly scalable, secure, distributed applications, aligned with company standards, process, methodologies, and best practices.
- Extensive experience implementing software throughout the SDLC process, deep hands-on experience of networking, migration and implementation in Azure.
- Ensured the responsible for overall technical quality, migration, deployment standards and architecture of the application.
- Have good exposure to various domains like Financial, Banking, Marketing, e-Commerce, Non-profit and Manufacturing.
Cloud & Open Source Technologies: Azure Service Fabric, Azure App/API Services, PowerShell, CLI, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry
Application Development : .Net, Java, C#, Angular, Php, JQUERY, Node.js
Blockchain : Hyper ledger, Ethereum, Mongo Db
Services platform: WCF, Web API, Web Services, AKS, ACS, Graph API, Azure Search, SOLR
Middleware Integration : Azure Logic App, Tibco, Biztalk, SSIS, Gentran
Databases: NoSQL (Cosmos DB, Mongo), SQL, Oracle, MySQL
Messaging : Azure Queues, Service Bus Queues, MSMQ, RabbitMQ
Version Control Tools : Team Foundation Server/Source Depot/Github
Network: Azure AD, ADFS, Graph API, OAuth, SSO, F5, Load Balancer
Confidential, Santa Ana, California
Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Led team to plan, design, and implement applications and software.
- Collaborated with business analysts, developers, and technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications.
- Collaborated with business analysts, developers, and technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications. Involved in production support and release management
- Create plans, schedules, monitor, evaluates and direct projects to ensure a complete business solution.
- Ensuring projects meet established time, cost and technical objectives
- Managing architectural analysis and technical designs, setting and meeting project timelines and business processes.
- Conduct progress reviews with team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans.
- Possesses strong documentation skills, strong co-ordination with teams.
- Possesses strong understanding of client demands and negotiation
- Design and implemented projects on multi lingual platforms.
Senior Team Lead
- Redesigned Fox entertained theatrical system security
- Implement SSO for internal users
- Revamp the existing reporting system architecture from Crystal reports to SSRS
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, development, deployment and support of all multi lingual enterprise web applications.
- For development the technology used was ASP.NET, Win forms, MS Visio, WCF, SOA Web Services.
Tools: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server SSIS, Gentran, Alterian studio