- Over 14 years of experience in Information Management & Technology.
- Experienced in DevOps Tools, Cloud Computing (AWS) and VM configurations in data center.
- Experienced in Automation Framework - Selenium, QTP, Quality Center/ALM & Performance Center.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum methodologies and Waterfall methodologies.
- Managed 26+ team members across different region globally (follow the sun model)
- Expertise in QA Process, QA documentations (Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, results and metrics, Defect management process), and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Well conversant with Oracle Business Suite - Oracle AR, AP, FA, GL, Oracle Distribution Modules - Order Management, i-Supplier, i-Expense and i-Procurement.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) Stack
- Virtualization Management
- Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS)
- AEM Content Management, Google Analytics, Oracle ERP, Oracle OBIEE, CRM (Siebel), Genesys IVR, Clarity, Archer, SharePoint, Mobile Testing, MDM Solution, Web Services and QA Tools (ALM, QTP, JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla ClearQuest)
DevOps Engineer - Cloud
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS CloudFormation.
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with Jenkins.
- Creating snapshots and amazon machine images (AMIs) of the instances for backup and creating clone instances.
- Maintenance of multiple instance on day-to-day basis through CloudWatch
- Virtual Machine creation in local data center for multiple application deployment.
- Deployment of VinCare application (iHMS) to local data center through Docker.
- Created AWS stack and hosted Cloudicient application.
- Strong knowledge of networking and security protocols (SSL/SSH/TightVNC)
Tools: Used: AWS Cloud Computing -AWS Stack: VM Hypervisor Type -1 vSphere (VMware) and Type-2 VirtualBox: Version Control - SVN, Gitlab: Integration-Jenkins: Monitoring-Nagios: Containerization-Docker: Python and Ubuntu Linux. IDE-NetBeans IDE 8.2 and Eclipse
QA Platform Manager
- Management of Lower environment for deployment of application through Jenkins tools from SVN repositories
- Automation Framework and Scripts was developed in Selenium for Insite, Confidential .com and BMAS (Brand management Approval System) for testing in Multiple browsers. The automation brought testing time from 80 hours to 4 hours as part of Insite automation. Web Service testing was performed with SoapUI tool for Bank Rate API validation.
- Developed POC for Selenium grid for CD/CI (Continuous Development/Continuous Integration) for Cross Browser testing.
- Played key role on adopting and implementing agile methodology from waterfall centric.
- Planning on the resources to identify the needs and procure from Vendor, negotiation for acceptable rates, Work order creation and onboarding of resources without delays in the project timeline. Provided to the resources with respect to tools and agile process.
- Estimation, Proposal and SOW Preparation, Scope Definition for various Projects; experience in multiple estimation models including use case based estimation for large and projects involving high degree of technical/architecture complexity. Forecasting, budgeting and estimation on the projects were completed with 98% accuracy, for 150+ projects. Actively involved in reporting and presenting the program/project progress to senior management and steering committee.
- Worked with Performance Engineers to build and execute performance testing framework and report its measurement to development team to determine remediation.
- Played a key role in co-ordination and support, for business validation/UAT in multiple projects
- Hiring,, Performance review, Promotions of the employee’s.