Experienced Management Information Systems professional with more than five years of software engineering experience in all levels of testing, including performance, and functionality. Diverse experience in, Government, and Finance, and a broad range of computer expertise. Supportive team player dedicated to streamlining processes and efficiently resolving project issues.
Visual Studio, HTML, C++, C#, Perl, Java, XML, XSLT, Confidential, Ultra Edit, BeyondCompare, TortoiseSVN, Subversion
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Confidential, Oklahoma City
- Responsibilities include operation and technical support of data servers and hardware for Confidential publishing efforts.
- Provided ongoing development and maintenance of software applications used by employees.
- Managed user accesses.
- Provided to new and existing employees as needed.
SCRUM Master / Configuration Management
Confidential, Oklahoma City
- Support and enforce the Agile methodology and framework used by the project team.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, print and release planning, demos and other meetings.
- Track and communicate release progress; identify and remove impediments.
- Assist with the product backlog as needed as well as prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs.
- Assist with the launch plan, coordinate weekly deliveries and ensure tasks are flowing from one phase to the next.
- Authored Configuration Management Plan (CMP).
- Established an ISO - 9001 and SEI/CMM level 3 compliant SCM environment.
- Established and maintained administrative and user documentation in addition to implementing SCM policies and procedures.
- Maintained data repository to support installation, configuration, change management and property accountability.
- Followed established processes and managed change requests; composed discrepancy reports, action items, and engineering change proposals for Engineering Review Board disposition. Structured SharePoint site (Configuration Management Database (CMDB)) to manage repository of artifacts; facilitated deliverable tracking and retrieval.
- Maintained record copies of project plans and deliverables.
- Maintained records of transmission and receipt of Government Furnished Information/Equipment (GFI/E).
- Recorded, tracked and reported status of Action Items.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Responsible for successful development and maintaining Confidential Styles.
- Collaborated with System Leads in finding style error as well as implementing additional style features and capabilities.
- Track, troubleshoot and resolve issues that are assigned.
- Created, edited and tested development for publications delivery.
- Responsible for testing software and technical performance in XML and SGML, with final publishing using Confidential XML Publishing software.
- Actively participated in daily SCRUM and weekly team collaboration to increase the team effectiveness.
Hardware and Software Support
Confidential, Edmond, OK
- Performing Hardware and Software troubleshooting and repair of student, staff, and faculty computers.
- Responsible for stockroom inventory and management.
Data Analyst Supervisor
Confidential, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Supervised and delegated assignments to team of data entry employees.
- Utilized Microsoft Access for database entries.
- Maintained lists of current and prospective bank investors.