A Principal / Sr. Network / Security Engineer position that is challenging in a fast - paced environment.
Virtualization: VMware v Sphere 5.1 / 5.5 / 6.0; Microsoft HyperV; VMware Workstation; Oracle VirtualBox;
Storage: Nimble; Tintri; NetApp; HPE D2D
Routing: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP; FatPipe MPVPN 500MB; Cisco 2800/ routers; Juniper SRX 0
Wi-Fi: Xirrus 4800/ 6800/ 630 / XMS; Cisco WLAN 4420 / AP 1240G; Aerohive Hive Manager 6.1 / 120/121/330/350 ; Aruba
Firewall: CheckPoint R77.30; Cisco ASA 5500 / PIX; Juniper SRX series
Switching: Cisco Nexus 7010/5548UP/5010, 2960/4507E/6509/ 3750X/3560G/ 3650/3850/7200 ; Juniper 2200/ 2310/3200/4200/4500 ; Aruba; Confidential ; Dell; Linksys
SSL/ VPN: Juniper SA2000 / MAG2600
OS: Microsoft 2003/2008/2012 ; Linux
SEIM: LogRhythm 6.0.4
Email Filtering & Encryption: Exchange CAS; MIMECAST; Voltage SecureMail
Backup: Barracuda; Symantec Back Exec; Veeam; VMware vCenter
Anti-Virus: Kaspersky Enterprise v10.0; McAfee VirusScan Enterprise; Symantec Antivirus Enterprise; Trendmicros
Network Monitoring: Nagios XI; PRTG; Solarwind; Spiceworks
Internet/WAN: Verizon FIOS / Business; Comcast EDI / ENS
VoIP: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.0 / 9.1
Load Balancer: F5 BIG-IP LTM VE 11.6
2FA: RSA Authentication Manager 8.1/8.2
Desktop Mgmt: Desktop Management MS SCCM 2012 R2
Sr. Network & Security Engineer
- Work regularly with senior management on product functional requirements and design decisions.
- Analyze and managed multiple sites’ network design, Application delivery control, traffic load patterns, specifications, and generate related documents and training materials for IT dept. staffs.
- Conducts complex network / storage / virtualization design, deployment, and problem analysis; Resolves complex network and telecommunications problems.
- Introduces and integrates new network / system / information security hardware and software.
- Deploy SIEM 2.0 product and technology, which instantly analyzes and correlates every event across the organization, prioritizes these events based on compliance and business risk, and displays the data in a customizable dashboard.
- Draft annual technology improvement projects in details for client.
Network / System Engineer, Lead
- Designed and deployed video conferencing system between schools and HQ with Confidential IP Contact.
- Designed and deployed backup system with Symantec Backup Exec 12.5d and imaging system with Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 2.6.
- Infrastructure design / deployment / maintenance on MS Windows 2000/2003 domains / Cisco 2621 / Cisco 3500 platform and VLAN design / management
- Acted as technical lead on all six sites IT administrations and operations
- Participated in annual technology plan design and writing.
- Provides various technical documentation and trainings for IT dept. staffs.
Network / System Engineer, Lead
- Operation Manager on daily projects organization and assignment.
- Acted as Project Manager on Confidential Air Traffic Control Management PC Improvement project.
- Acted as technical lead for tickets/repairs/trainings.
- Certified technician on Confidential server/desktop/laptop, Confidential printers/plotters
- Mobile network security protocol research and improvement on Ad hoc environment
- Simulation with C / Java in Sun Solaris.
Research Assistant / Instructor
- Project manager and lead engineer of Tabaco Bureau WAN Project for GuangXi Province.
- Designed and deployed first Windows NT lab in Confidential . with 40 MS Windows 3.51 Servers.
- Designed the TCP/IP protocols simulation and NT labs for senior students of EE dept.