- Around 7+ years of experience in IT industry with major focus on Azure, AWS Software Configuration and Build/Release Management, Linux/Windows Administration and support, Micro services, Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment for effective delivery of Projects on DevOps framework.
- Expertise in System and Server administration of Windows and Linux Environments.
- Experience in Windows Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on storages like Blob (Page and Block) Micro, Sql Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Experience in Performance Monitoring, Security, Trouble shooting, Backup, Disaster recovery, Maintenance and Support of Linux systems.
- Experience in managing Microsoft Windows server infrastructure and data - center operations by effectively planning, installing, configuring and optimize the IT infrastructure to achieve high availability and performance.
- Expertise in setting up servers from scratch on clustered environment and load balancing.
- Planning and implementing Disaster Recovery solutions, capacity planning, data archiving, backup/recovery strategies, Performance Analysis and optimization.
- Well versed with migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard and Deployed application to Azure Cloud .
- Migrating an On-premises virtual machine to Azure Resource Manager Subscription with Azure Site Recovery and have used virtual Machine Backup and Recover from a Recovery Services Vault using Azure PowerShell and Portal.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Azure Container Service, VPN Gateway, Content Delivery Management, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Cognitive Services (LUIS) and SQL Azure.
- Expertise in automating deployments, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts, provided container-centric infrastructure by Kubernetes . Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes , Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Extensive Knowledge on launching and scaling Docker containers in production using Docker swarm , Apache Mesos , Marathon and creating Nodes and Pods in kubernetes in production.
- Experience working on Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline. This primarily consists of a Jenkins, Sonar server and Vagrant for the infrastructure and to run these packages and various supporting software components such as Maven etc.
- Expertise in writing Ansible playbooks for virtual and physical instance provisioning, configuration management, patching and software deployment.
- Experienced in testing Chef Cookbook modifications on cloud instances in AWS and using Test Kitchen on CLI Knife and Chef Spec.
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet . Written many cookbooks/recipes, Modules/Manifests to automate Infrastructure as a code.
- Unique experience with the Installation and configuration of an automation tool Puppet that included the configuration of the Puppet master, Agent nodes , writing Puppet Manifests and admin control workstation.
- Expertise in Jenkins/Hudson and Bamboo by installing, configuring and maintaining for continuous integration (CI) and for Continuous Delivery (CD) .
- Hand-on Knowledge on Continuous Integration server like Jenkins and deployment into Tomcat/WebSphere, Web logic, JBOSS Application Servers . Working knowledge on pipeline as code using groovy scripts in Jenkins .
- Hands on experience using MAVEN, ANT and Gradle as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar &war) from the source and static code analysis using SonarQube and PMD.
- Hands on Experience in Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems tools like Git, SVN , CVS , Perforce and Atlassian Stash on Linux platforms and knowledge of Clear case.
- Experience in RDBMS and No SQL installation and support including Oracle SQL, Apache Cassandra, Redis, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB.
- Experience in using Atlassian tools like JIRA , Confluence , BitBucket for ticketing.
- Expertise in monitoring production health checks using tools like Splunk, AppDynamics, ELK, Prometheus and Sumologic and for networking issues worked with Nagios , for application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and Cloud Watch for deployments and configuration of log analytics.
- Experience on understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile (scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Worked with various scripting languages like Bash, Perl, Shell, Ruby, Power Shell , JSON, YAML, Groovy and Python and development languages like java, .Net, PHP, C#.
- Automated Linux production server's setup using Puppet scripts. Used these scripts to replicate production build environments on a local dev boxes using Vagrant and Virtual Box.
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall.
Version Control: Git, Git Hub, SVN, BitBucket.
Development/Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Gulp, Grunt, Gradle.
Orchestration Tools: Terraform, Cloud Formation, OpenShift
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Packer, Mesos, Marathon, Rocket.
Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Team city, Build Forge.
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CFEngine, Salt stack.
Cloud Platform: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, GCP, OpenStack.
Ticketing Tools: Jira, Remedy, Confluence, Bugzilla, Atlassian Stash.
Databases: SQL / NoSQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB).
Virtualization: Oracle Virtual Box, VMware, Vagrant, Citrix XenServer, LXC.
Web Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache http, IIS, Nginx, SPDY, Varnish.
Operating Systems: Linux & Unix (Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, FreeBSD), Windows, Mac OS X.
Monitoring Tools: Prometheus, Nagios, ELK, Splunk, AppDynamics, Sumologic.
Scripting Languages: Shell, Bash, Python, YAML, Ruby, Perl & PHP.
Sr. System Administrator/ DevOps Engineer
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Analyze the client needs and design the implementation to the product.
- Create the Virtual Machine cluster and load balance for VM's using PowerShell
- Configuring the IIS service to deploy the web applications on balanced environment.
- Create and configuring a balanced environment for FTP server and used PowerShell for this activity.
- Design and Implementation of Firewall appliances (KEMP, Barracuda,WAF/NG) in Azure and
- Configure the same for IDS/IPS and to establish VPN connections.
- Created Service Fabric Cluster with different number of nodes and deployed applications and VM Scale sets into the clusters.
- Created Scripts using PowerShell and ARM Templated for Full Deployment which includes creation of new environments end by end.
- Worked on totally of 5 Environments (each environment is a different finance clients).
- Worked on Azure Cloud and DevOps environments including Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernates and PowerShell Azure cli.
- All the project is implemented as SAAS which includes PASS and IAAS offerings.
- Created scripts for end to end deployment of the whole SAAS environment for new customers
- Implemented OMS portal for event logs and application logs. Created monitoring tabs, and dashboards for OMS portal.
- Monitored and created automated alerts when a node is down for any environment in a cluster.
- Experience with all main IAAS, PASS and SAAS offerings in Azure cloud.
- Worked as owner for 1 different subscriptions and contributor for 2 different subscriptions.
- Implemented changes to firewall and VNets to comply with customer security policies even with the Network Security Groups.
- Implemented more detailed monitoring of the solutions and environments to track health and process status.
- Developed ARM templates for Azure resources contains virtual Network, Subnets, NSGs, VPN Gateway, Storage account, recovery vault, key vault, DNS Zone, OMS log analytics, traffic manager, application gateway, SQL servers, elastic pools, Virtual machines with internal & external Load balancers, Application services including App Service environments (external & internal) with scale up/down flexibilities.
- Experience in Azure applications, virtual machine images, VM extensions, APIs under Azure Marketplace.
- Configured Jenkins Pipeline jobs for deploying the ARM templates from TFS and developed Jenkins pipelines as way to create entire test ready infrastructure.
- Experience in automate processes using runbooks or automate configuration management using Desired State Configuration.
- Worked on Azure Automation Account with PowerShell Workflow Run Books for creating scaling In/Out & Down/up of Virtual Machines & Application services on demand and with daily cron job .
- Developed PowerShell scripts with Jenkins integration to alter Azure resources like Endpoints of traffic manager profile for shifting from staging to prod & vice versa.
- Assisted in setting up Active Directory Domain Controller with separate forest and domain trust with on premises & VPN Connections to Azure Cloud applications.
- Migrated Database in large scale from on premises to Azure PaaS SQL server
- Solely dealt with project management by handling entire Azure Migration Project
- Good knowledge of Operation Management Technologies - Log Aggregation, Server Monitoring, Process Monitoring, Application Monitoring - Splunk, Nagios, NewRelic, Logstash, Kibana.
- Maintained IAM (Access Control) for 3 different Active Directory users by adding them into the subscription and onto Resource Groups.
- Working experience with TFS/VSTS, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, SonarCube, Ansible.
- Web Services experience with Apache, Nginx, and RESTful APIs
- Design and implement processes of Applications file transformation in cloud. These processes were connected using Azure cli, PowerShell & Jenkins for creating Automation
- Hands-On Experience in building Continuous delivery environments using Jenkins, Git/GitHub/Docker, and Collaboration tools, Terraform, Azure ARM Templates & AWS Cloud formation and Puppet.
Sr. AWS/ DevOps Engineer
Confidential - Norwood, MA
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Assisted in migration of existing on-premise data center into the public cloud.
- Configured Jenkins with AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy AWS cloud environment and Chef for unattended bootstrapping in AWS. Ensured data integrity and data security on AWS technology by implementing AWS best practices.
- Hands on expertise in writing AWS Lambda functions and invoking them with AWS API Gateway using RESTful APIs , Used AWS Lambda to improve the reliability and performance of a cloud application and cloud infrastructure and deployed on servers.
- Building and Installing Servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates / Azure Portal and deployed multiple services for testing, staging environments and apply tags to resources for organizing all resources.
- Deep demonstrable experience of having worked on an Azure platform with working applications with production usage in an Enterprise - bring real world battle scars from large-scale deployments; Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS services .
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure and Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and managed releases of Helm packages
- Setup Docker to automate container deployment through Jenkins and Worked on Docker container to create Docker images for different environments. Worked on Docker Container snapshots , attaching to a running container, removing images, managing directory structures and managing containers.
- Worked with setting up Jenkins as a service inside the Docker swarm cluster to reduce the failover downtime to minutes and to automate the Docker containers deployment without using configuration management tool.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes and Data Bags.
- Deployed applications and configured environment using Chef and Terraform . Implemented Auto Scaling with Chef and Assign chef roles to EC2 instances .
- Worked with development team to migrate ANT scripts to Maven . Implemented Maven builds to automate JAR and WAR . Developed build and deployed scripts using ANT and Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to another environment.
- Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with Jenkins and Subversion.
- Experience in using Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines , Maven and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts (war & ear) from source code. Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven pom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an agile continuous integration environment and automated the whole process.
- Worked on Deployment and configuration of ELK stack for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring.
- Hands on experience with Ansible Playbooks , modules and roles and Set up Continuous Integration for major releases in Jenkins.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and test playbooks on AWS instances using Python and run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Communication with team members for both Ansible Core and Ansible Tower teams to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles for providing with continuous delivery and rewritten recipes for new environments.
- Involved in Installing Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Used .Net framework and Object-Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Creating and managing Development and Continuous Integration Environments using VMWare ESX , automated through Jenkins using PXE boot, Perl and the VM Ware CLI.
- Used Nagios as monitoring tool to identify, resolve infrastructure problems before they affect critical processes and worked on Nagios Event handlers in case of automatic restart of failed applications and services.
- Implemented the automated Nagios in Ops environment for alerts and email notifications using Python script and executed them through Chef .
- Creating Splunk apps for Enterprise Security to identify and address emerging security threats using continuous monitoring, alerting and analytics and setting up of Splunk dashboards for continuous monitoring for production support
- Written Shell scripts to automate the deployments to JBOSS Application Servers deployed to Unix/Linux environments.
Environment: AWS, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), Auto Scaling groups, Terraform, Kubernetes, Cloud Formation VPC, IAM, Cloud Watch, Glacier, Jenkins, Maven, Subversion, Ant, Bash Scripts, GIT, Docker, JIRA, Chef, Ansible and Nexus in Linux environment.
Sr. DevOps/ Cloud Engineer
Confidential - Cranston, RI
- Primarily responsible for creating new Azure Subscriptions, data factories, Virtual Machines, SQL Azure Instances, SQL Azure DW instances, HD Insight clusters and installing DMGs on VMs to connect to on premise servers.
- Created, configured and managed a cluster of VMs that are preconfigured to run containerized applications using Azure container services and worked on Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage and Azure AD Licenses.
- Configured Azure cloud services, Azure storage , Azure active directory , Azure Service Bus . Created and managed Azure AD tenants and configured application integration with Azure AD .
- Worked in migrate an On-premises Instances or Azure Classic Instances to Azure ARM Subscription with Azure Site Recovery.
- Implemented AWS lambda to run servers without managing them and to trigger to run code by S3 and SNS and Converting existing AWS infrastructure to server less architecture (AWS Lambda, Kinesis) deployed via Terraform and AWS cloud formation .
- Experience in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Auto Scaling groups . Cloud as a code with Ansible .
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS Aurora DB cluster and created notifications and alarms for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
- Migrated Linux environment to AWS by creating and executing a migration plan, deployed EC2 instances in VPC , configured security groups &NACL's, attached profiles and roles using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Built and maintained Docker infrastructure for Service oriented architecture (SOA) applications. Deployed Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple applications.
- Used Docker to containerize custom web applications and deployed on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu instances through SWARM Cluster and automated application deployment in cloud using Docker HUB, Docker Swarm, and Vagrant .
- Used Docker and Vagrant for managing development environments through creation of Linux virtual containers .
- Integrated Docker container-based test infrastructure to Jenkins CI test flow and set up build environment integrating with Git and Jira to trigger builds using Webhooks and Slave Machines.
- Installed and administrated Git source code tools and ensured the reliability of the application as well as designed the Branching strategies for GIT . Experienced in GIT forks, tagging, handling merge requests and notifications. Setting up the GIT repos for Jenkins build jobs.
- Developed procedures to unify streamline and automate applications development and deployment procedures with Linux container technology using Docker swarm and Docker compose .
- Built a deployment pipeline for deploying tagged versions of applications to AWS Beanstalk using Jenkins .
- Wrote Puppet manifests for deploying, configuring and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
- Administered Puppet Enterprise to provision multi-platform virtual machine configurations across multiple-platform environment Servers dedicated for building, deploying as well as for development, test and production systems.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet dashboard and PuppetDB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Installed, configured and automated build jobs in Jenkins for continuous integration using various plug-ins in AWS pipelining.
- Managed the Maven repository using Nexus tool and used the same to share the snapshots and release of internal projects.
- Used Bash and Python , included Boto3 to supplement automation provided with Terraform for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMIs and scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks
- Created Perl Scripts for complex Data parsing, Analysis and Report generation and created Shell scripts for generation of Disk Space, Archive, system monitoring for staging environment.
- Worked on Agile projects like Creating Kanban boards, configured columns, Filters and Reports.
- Used Kibana to visualize the Elasticsearch data to navigate the Elastic stack .
- Experience maintaining CI environments with build automation tools like Jenkins, Bamboo and TFS .
- Provided users access to deployments by adding Active Directory (AD) groups to various TFS groups.
- Configured users and permissions for TFS , SharePoint portals and Source Control Explorer folder and configured TFS builds with Continuous integration and build notifications.
- Developed custom app configurations (deployment-apps) within SPLUNK to parse, index multiple types of log format across all application environments. Deploying, configuring and administering Splunk clusters .
- Worked with different Bug Tracking and Ticketing Tools like Jira.
Environment: Python, Bash, JSON, Groovy, Git, MAVEN, WebSphere, DNS, LDAP, NFS, NIS, PostgreSQL, Maria DB, JIRA, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Sumologic, Elastic Search, Log Stash, Kibana, Azure, AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, RDS)
Confidential - Springfield, IL
- Design roles and groups using AWS identity and access management (IAM), and manage network using Security Groups, Network Access Control Lists with services provided by IAM. -Amazon work spaces-1
- Delivered architecture designs and solutions for public, private and Hybrid clouds covering the Cloud architecture tiers and portfolios of Cloud services.
- Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and deployed AWS resources by Written Cloud Formation Templates in JSON and YAML scripts.
- Created automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a Continuous integration system for all our products.
- Developing and maintaining the build environment, the source code control system and managing build packages using GIT and GIT HUB.
- Utilizing Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments - checking out code from SVN/Git and use Ant/Maven to build. War/Ear artifacts
- Deployed Docker Swarm using Ansible. By using Docker Swarm clustered the Docker containers into a single virtual Docker engine.
- Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes , Wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server , Managed On-site OS/Applications/Services/ Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2/S3&ELB with Chef Cookbooks .
- Used Knife from Chef , used to bootstrap the nodes and managed roles for automating the chef-client run using Ruby recipes .
- Worked on Docker Hub , creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Implemented CI/CD for all Micro-services of the OEM application using Jenkins and Maven .
- Responsible for building Docker images automatically with Jenkins pipeline by using the plugins like Cloudbees, Docker pipeline and Amazon EC2 Plugin.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile Continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process. Build scripts using Ant and Maven build tools in Jenkins , Sonar to move from one environment to other environments.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
- Lead and assisted with the scoping, sequencing, planning, and creating GIT environments. Managed version control tool Git to version code changes to help developers/programmers branch/merge/revert code.
- Deployed the Java applications into Apache Tomcat Application Servers, Utilized WAR and JAR files for deployment of enterprise apps.
- Used Nagios to monitor EC2 Linux instances with Chef Automation .
- Responsible for installation and upgrade of patches and packages on RHEL5/6 using RPM & YUM .
Environment: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Docker, AWS, Azure, Remedy, Nagios, ApachePython, Shell Scripting, Ruby, Agile.
Build & Release Engineer
Confidential - Redwood City, CA
- Primary duties include Build and Deployment of the Java applications onto different environments Dev, QA and UAT .
- Associated with various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Maintained two Jenkins servers to deploy into production and nonproduction environments.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using VM Ware, Docker containers and Chef .
- Creating the automated build and deployment process for application and leading up to building a Continuous Integration(CI) system for all our products using Jenkins.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery (CD) framework using Jenkins, Puppet, Artifactory, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as a build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion/GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Developed build and deployment processes for Pre-production environments.
- Installed and Configured the Nexus repository manager for sharing the artifacts within the company.
- Used Perl/Shell to automate build and deployment Process. Documented the deployment process (Migration Doc) of code to production.
- Implemented the Integration of Maven/Nexus , with Jenkins, Bamboo from source code repositories GIT, and Confluence and maintained ticketing using Jira and involved in setting up with a pipeline.
- Maintain GIT, Bit bucket repository, handling branching, merging, and tagging and release activities.
- Extensively used SQL Stored Procedures for accessing the information from SQL Server 2000 Database . Involved in taking Backups, Restoring, Import/Export data using MS SQL Server and DTS .
- Daily routine is to deploy the code to the lower environments, automating the deployments. Experience integrating JUnit code analysis and testing during the build.
- Coordinating Release effort amongst various teams (Development, QA, Testing, and Business Analysis) in geographically separated environment.
- Written bash scripts to deploy the Java based packages like Ear and War on the Tomcat Application server. Worked extensively on CVS, Subversion as Version Control.
- Set up customized monitoring with Nagios, & PNP4Nagios Graphs for both legacy and new environments.
- Developed UNIX and Perl Scripts for manual deployment of the code to the different environments and E-mail the team when the build is completed.
Environment: SVN, Shell/Perl Scripts, SCM, Bamboo, Build Forge, Maven and ANT Tomcat, Remedy, Nexus, Agile.
- Provided ongoing support in systems management and administration of LINUX/UNIX in global-scale environment.
- Performed various troubleshooting and maintenance operations in Windows Server environments.
- Issues related to NFS, NIS, and LVM, Grub corruption, configuration & maintenance of RAID (level 0, 1, and 5).
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, Jabber, Open fire, Kick start, MemCache, Hadoop, MySQL, Jira, etc.
- Weekly meeting to discuss change management, datacenter and infrastructure approvals/issues.
- Daily user support for enterprise systems, networking and workstations.
- Planning and implementation of NAS backup for the servers.
- Extensive knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, NTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and FTP
- Strong understanding of Linux based firewall technologies
- Ported Visual C++ user interface modules from a Windows NT environment to Visual Age C++ in an OS/2 environment.
- Production Support & Systems engineering duties related to Red hat system administration DNS, DHCP, NFS, NIS, LDAP, user account maintenance, backup & recovery, Auto-mounting, License Management, Printer configuration.
- Installed and maintained web servers JBOSS 4.x, Jakarta Tomcat and Apache HTTP (1.3, 2.2) Web server in Red Hat Linux.
- Participated in weekly release meetings to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the releases.
- Implemented Oracle Financials & Manufacturing Version 10.6 on Solaris 5 Operating System.
- Dealt with Linux Utilities: KICKSTART, SSH, FTP, AUTOFS, Quota Management, wrappers.
- Installation of Firewall checkpoint. Installed and configured IPFilter to protect Linux system that was placed on the Internet.
Environment: Sun Solaris 8,9,10 Sun V440, C++, V 20 T5240 Spark stations 20Switches, VMware ESX 5.1, oracle 11, Veritas Cluster Server 5, Veritas Operations Manager.