- 8 + Years of Experience with Infrastructure Administration in LINUX (RHEL/CENTOS 5/6/7, Ubuntu), Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Tools that are used for Automation of Configuration Management in a CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Deployment/Delivery) Pipeline under DevOps Culture.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale, monitor applications in Data Centers and in AWS Cloud.
- Hands on experience with AWS provisioning EC2 Infrastructure, VPC setup, Auto Scaling for availability of EC2 Instances and availability of applications and deploying applications in Elastic load balancing.
- Hands on creating S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and utilized S3 Buckets and Glacier for storage, backup and archived in AWS and experience in setting up and maintenance of Auto - Scaling AWS stacks.
- Utilized AWS Beanstalk for conveying and scaling web applications and administrations created with Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Ansible and Chef on commonplace servers like Apache.
- Experience on Google cloud services like Glacier, Load Balancers, RDS, SNS, SWF, and IAM and hands-on experience on Google cloud Services provision.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management console implemented DNS service through Route 53 on ELBs to achieve secured connection via https.
- Designed highly available, cost effective and fault tolerant systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance, AMIs and Glacier for QA and UAT environments.
- Experienced in managing applications by implementing AWS services which includes EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), AMI, SNS, RDS, IAM (Identity &Access Management), Route 53, Lambda, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups.
- Configured VMs availability sets using Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager to manage network traffic.
- As a Cloud administrator responsible for building and configuring a new cloud infrastructure environment Troubleshoot Azure related issues and engage internal teams for complex issues.
- Great experience on Migrate of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS instances between public and private clouds.
- Experience in working over Apache Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, and Cassandra under the environment of Apache Mesos. Also used Apache Oozie and Airflow.
- Proficiency in OpenStack services such as Horizon, Keystone, Nova, Neutron, Glance, Cinder, Ceilometer and Swift.
- Expertise in Virtualization technologies like VMware ESX/ESXI, CITRIX XEN SERVER/OPENSTACK and involved in the maintenance of virtual servers.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of various applications across multiple cloud providers and managing infrastructure.
- Worked with Docker Trusted Registry as repository for our Docker images and worked with Docker container networks.
- Expertise in using Docker to run and deploy the applications in multiple containers like Docker Swarm and Docker Wave.
- Used Containerization tools like OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes for automated deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also, re-used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Hands on experience on automating various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and worked on Integrating Ansible with Rundeck and Jenkins.
- Creative in automating, configuring and deploying instances on AWS cloud environments and Datacenters.
- Created complex Identity and access Management (IAM) policies for delegated administration within AWS.
- Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, Nginx and IIS.
- Experience in configuring Azure web apps, Azure App services, Azure Application insights, Azure Application gateway, Azure DNS, Azure Traffic manager, App services, Analyzing Azure Networks with Azure Network Watcher, Implementing Azure Site Recovery, Azure stack, Azure Backup and Azure Automation.
- Implemented puppet modules to automate the installation and configuration for a broad range of services also implemented Puppet hiera to separate data from puppet code.
- Experience in managing configuration web applications and Deploying through Google Cloud server by Chef.
- Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient automated integration and release process using Jenkins and implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT from scratch.
- Experiences in build tools like Ant, Maven, Arti factory, Nexus, Gradle to write POM.XML build scripts etc.
- Knowledge in managing multiple corporate applications into GitHub code management repo and creating user level of access for related GitHub project directories to the code changes.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GitHub, Subversion (SVN), Perforce, Tortoise SVN, Confidential Rational team concert and Rational Clear Case on Linux and windows platforms.
- Skilled in various Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Zabbix, Bugzilla, Rally, Remedy, HP quality center and Confidential clear quest.
- Experience in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux RedHat and Oracle) and UNIX like Red Hat 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, Ubuntu, CentOS, Solaris.
Cloud Platform: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Open stack
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Maven, Ansible Kubernetes and Docker
CI Tools: Hudson, Jenkins
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Nagios
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Version Control Tools: Subversion (SVN), GIT, GIT Hub
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ServiceNow, Bugzilla
Web Servers: JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Scripts: Ruby, Perl, Python, Bash Shell, PowerShell
Languages: C, C++, Java
SDLC: Agile, Scrum
Operating System: Redhat, Ubuntu, Linux, Windows, CentOS
Confidential, Seattle, WA
DevOps/ AWS Engineer
- Responsible for day to day Build and deployments in Dev, QA, pre-production and production environments. Implemented AWS high-availability using AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), which performed balance across instances in multiple availability zones
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (Linux/ Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Designed, implemented and supported fully automated CI and CD processes using Puppet and the Terraform.
- Managing Cloud Services using AWS Cloud Formation, which helped developers and businesses an easy way to create a collection of, related AWS resources and provision them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
- Configure, monitor and automate Google Cloud Services as well as involved in deploying the content cloud platform using Google compute engine, Google storage buckets.
- Wrote AWS Lambda functions in python for AWS's Lambda which invokes python scripts to perform various transformations and analytics on large data sets in EMR clusters.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Experienced in using AWS Elastic Beanstalk as Platform as a service (PaaS) to manage the AWS cloud environment.
- Collaborated in the automation of AWS infrastructure via Terraform and Jenkins - software and services configuration via chef cookbooks.
- Performing data analytics using Redshift under the guidance of various Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik view, Looker, Datameer etc. We had monitored the data pipelines using Apache Kafka and Matillion ETL.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Hadoop Eco System.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana) to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, Cloud Trail Events, changes in S3 etc.
- Maintained DNS records using Route53 to Improve Fault Tolerant Connections and using Load balancer, Security groups and NACLS.
- Managed clusters using Kubernetes and worked on creating many pods, replication controllers, services, deployments, labels, health checks.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Used Flume, Kafka to aggregate log data into HDFS.
- Created snapshots and Amazon machine images (AMI) of the instances for backup and creating clone instance.
- Built and configured a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Working on Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Configuring Maps, selector services and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Maintained public cloud based infrastructure instance in Google Cloud.
- In-depth knowledge of and supported complementary technologies, such as Active Directory Federation Service, Azure Active Directory Connect, and PowerShell.
- Managed SharePoint Sites, administered users, and created site quotas.
- Added and tested internal and external users to SharePoint, using powershell.
- Installation of azure resource group, virtual network, Network security group, Virtual Machines, Azure DNS, and gateway for Synchronization with on premise
- Configured AWS cloud infrastructure as code using terraform and continuous deployment through Jenkins.
- Built and managed a large deployment of Red Hat Linux instances systems with Ansible, Terraform Automation and provision virtual servers using vagrant and kitchen in Oracle VM virtual box, provisioned servers in Amazon EC2.
- Installed & maintained XEN & VMWare servers with multiple VM's running a multi VLAN Physical & VM environment.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application.
- Built a presentation to present the design of hosting architecture on Windows Azure.
- Solutions Consultant responsible to be primary SME on Azure services including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS while contributing architecture decisions and tasks for ongoing migration efforts.
- Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure. Docker has been core to this experience, along with Mesos, Marathon and Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience monitoring the servers using Nagios, ELK, Cacti and New Relic. Configured Docker containers for Branching purpose and deployed using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automated build/configuration of new servers.
- Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT from scratch.
- Implementing multi-tier application provisioning in OpenStack cloud, integrating it with Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Developed build scripts using ANT/MAVEN and Gradle as the build tools for the creation of build artifacts like war or ear files.
- Utilized Kubernetes for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, test, and deploy.
- Creating clusters in Google Cloud and manage the clusters using Kubernetes (k8s).
- Dealt with errors in pom.xml file to obtain appropriate builds using maven build tool.
- Used sub modules in the GIT and educated users working with sub modules in GIT.
- Developed and scheduled bash shell scripts for various activities (deployed environment verification, running database scripts, file manipulations, Subversion (SVN) etc.)
- Worked with different bug tools like JIRA, Confidential Clear Quest.
- Hands on experience with IAM to set up user roles with corresponding user and group policies using JSON.
- Designed Methodologies to troubleshoot based on the issues and documented all the procedures to educate team members.
- Implemented, integrated and managed Perforce as well as instituting accurate and automated build and release methodologies for Binary compilation for Apache HTTP/HTTPS, Tomcat, PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with threat modeling, especially for web application and web APIs.
- Working knowledge of using WebSphere App servers, Tomcat in building and deploying applications.
- Build high performance web services, using languages such as python.
- Experienced in build and deployment of Java applications on to different environments such as QA, UAT and Production.
Environment: EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Elastic Bean Stalk, ECS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, Elastic Cache, CloudWatch, Route 53, Redshift, Lambda and Dynamo DB, LAMP, Nagios, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Tomcat, WebSphere, Nexus, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Bash scripts, SVN, and GIT
Confidential, Lexington, KY
- Wrote AWS Lambda functions in python for AWS's Lambda which invokes python scripts to perform various transformations and analytics on large data sets in EMR clusters.
- Responsible for creating Aws Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and Users for improved login authentication and providing security Group in both Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications using the AWS stack (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, SQS, IAM), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Build and configured a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), internet gateways, Public and Private Subnets, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB).
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP (Google Cloud Platform) Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Designed a system using Kafka to auto - scale the backend servers based on the events throughput.
- Supported small to medium sized projects using GIT. Worked on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with Anthill-Pro, Jenkins.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Google cloud & configuration management using Docker.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef, and custom Ruby/Bash, python scripts.
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Created and managed Azure AD tenants and configured applications with Azure AD and Integrated on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Integrated Kafka with Flume in sand box Environment using Kafka source and Kafka sink.
- Migrating an on-premises application to cloud.
- Accomplished and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented CI/CD for all the Microservices of the OEM application using Jenkins, Maven.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the wrapper to manage the configuration of AWS nodes and test playbooks on AWS instance using Python. Ran Ansible scripts to provision Dev Servers. Created Post Commit and pre-push hooks using Python in SVN and GIT repositories.
- Worked on Chef/Ansible as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manage changes and written chef recipes to perform middleware binary Installation and Configuration tasks involving JDK, Tomcat binaries installation.
- Worked with Agile development team to develop continuous integration/continuous delivery in the delivery of product in an open source environment using tools such as CircleCI and Chef.
- Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure, Docker has been key to this experience, along with Mesos, Marathon and Kubernetes.
- Used Jenkins to deploy code to Google Cloud with new namespaces, create Docker images and push them to container registry of Google Cloud.
- Used Docker to containerized Micro services in cloud and managed clusters using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes. Developed Private cloud system solution on CoreOS using Kubernetes.
- Used ans to deploy ELK (for automating CD and configured Slave Nodes and deployment failure reporting.
- Structured and maintained assigned virtual servers. Monitored server traffic through Nagios. Administered web servers on Apache and Nginx.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, tuning, deploying, troubleshooting WebSphere applications.
- Creating the file systems using red hat volume manager and performing the health check on regular basis for all Linux serves.
- Used JIRA for ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
- Designed data pipelines for loading network data in Elastic search for consumption with Kibana dashboard and graphs.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Cognitive Services (LUIS) and SQL Azure
- Configured Jenkins as a common build engine to build and deploy applications to DEV, QA, and UAT and PROD environments also Integrated Jenkins with uDeploy and Created uDeploy Components, uDeploy process, and installed uDeploy agents on both windows and Linux machines per application team requirements.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar, war & ear) from source code.
Environment: AWS, Jenkins, RHEL, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Groovy, IaaS, PaaS, Subversion, Bash, ASP .NET, Hudson, Hadoop, Kubernetes, Cucumber, RedHat Linux, SOA, SOAP, REST, Maven, Ansible, Cloud Foundry JIRA, SQL, VMware
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Installing and managing the ESX Server ESX4.0, ESXi5.5 and Work on ESX Servers, Create VM's in ESX server and installing the OS in VM's, Manage snapshots, clones, Templates during patch releases and new server deployments.
- Implemented puppet, Nagios, Splunk, Chef and DevOps tools.
- Wrote Puppet manifests for deploying, configuring, install shield and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the Google cloud platform to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Google Cloud Load Balancing.
- Develop and implement an automated Linux infrastructure using Puppet.
- Wrote Puppet models for installing and managing java versions.
- Maintained CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard and PuppetDB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Created and automated platform environment setup using puppet.
- Research and implement new tools like Kubernetes to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime .
- Responsible for Installing, setup and Configuring Apache Kafka and Apache Zookeeper.
- Experience in Puppet Master and Client installation and configuration.
- Experience in developing puppet modules (blue prints) for installation, configuration and continuous integration (CI) using combination of puppet master, git, R10K wrapper, Open stack (Horizon), Vagrant and Jenkins/Udeploy
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code. Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Chef, Puppet
- Developing puppet module for Automation using combination of Puppet Master, R10K Wrapper, Git Enterprise, Openstack (Horizon), Vagrant and SimpleUI (Jenkins).
- Installed & Configured Logical Volume Manager - LVM and Confidential Volume Manager on Sun Solaris and Red Hat Linux Hardware.
- Deploying Confidential Clusters and Oracle test databases to implement disaster recovery strategies, ensuring uninterrupted availability of the global systems.
- Production support of Apache and JBoss including installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting. Installation and monitoring of Confidential Volume Manager, Confidential NetBackup and Confidential Cluster Server on SAN Environment.
- Building and migrating Linux Servers (Red Hat Enterprise and CentOS) virtual machines
- Monitored the servers and network performance by using Nagios, Vmstat and other monitoring tools.
- File system tuning, growing, and shrinking with Confidential File system 3.5/4.x&5. x.
- Configured the Confidential clusters to keep the high availability applications running on Redhat.
- Worked on troubleshooting backup issues, performed manual backups & restore on Confidential Net Backup.
- Creating Meta db, delicate parcels, and RAID levels utilizing sun Solaris Volume Manager.
- Installed Patches/Packages on Solaris Servers and RPM bundles on Linux Servers.
- Strong involvement in Creation and overseeing client accounts, bunch, secret key, security, rights, circle space and process observing in Solaris and Redhat Linux.
- Initialized Solaris 10/11 utilizing kick off, Red Hat utilizing kickstart with TPM (Tivoli Provisioning Manager), and design administration with manikin and culinary specialist.
- Comprehensive knowledge on Splunk Architecture and its components (Indexer, Forwarder, Search Head, Deployment Server, Universal Forwarder, Heavy Forwarder and Licensing model).
- Experience of setting up and running an operational Splunk cluster.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Google cloud & configuration management using Docker.
- Expert in installation and usage of Splunk apps on Unix/Linux and windows platforms.
- Configuring and managing large groups of serversGood with server virtualization technologies SAN/storage concepts (LUNs, HBAs), logical volume management, NFS, SNMP, sftp, and SMTP
- Configured Client-to-Site VPN using SSL Client on Cisco ASA 5520 ver8.2.
- Configured ASA 5520 Firewall to support Cisco VPN Client on Windows 7/XP/Vista.
- Responsible for managing the Company network, both corporate and production, which includes multiple data centers, multiple remote offices, network security, routing, switching, VPN, VPN tunnels, VoIP.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of application s utilizing the Azurestack (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, Azure SQL DW, Cloud Services, and ARM, focusing on high-availability, Disaster Recovery, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Experienced working with various services in Azure like Data Lake to store and analyse the data.
- Monitored via remotely run scripts Ambari, Azure Data Factory and Blobs.
- Experience in migration of consumer data from one production server to another production server over the network with the help of Bash and Perl scripting.
- Took active part in troubleshooting vCenter and ESXi issues and also in system hardware failures.
- Worked on installation, configuration and maintenance Debian/Redhat, CentOS and Suse Servers at multiple Data Centers.
- Configured RedHat Kickstart for installing multiple production servers.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of VMware.
- Created Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or custom-built .designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS product suite experience Proficient in using all Amazon Web Services including EC2, EBS, IAM, S3, ELB.
- Created Google storage buckets, maintained, and utilized the policy management of these buckets and Glacier for storage and backup on Google cloud. Created notifications, alarms and alert policies for Google Compute Engine instances using Stackdriver Monitoring.
- Implemented Kafka Storm topologies, which are capable of handling and channelizing high stream of data and integrating the storm topologies with Esper to filter and process that data across multiple clusters for complex event processing.
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance of Apache Httpd, SMTP, DHCP, NFS, NIS, NIS+, LDAP, DNS, SAMBA, SQUID, Postfix, Send mail, FTP, Remote Access, Security Management & Security trouble shooting skills.
- Monitoring & Deployed scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet. Installed/Configured/Managed Puppet Master/Agent &Wrote custom Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from puppet-forge. Upgradation or Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise.
- Installation, Configuration and Management of RDBMS and NoSql tools such as SQL Server MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Worked with VMware installation and monitored Virtual environments with ESXi 5.5x servers and Virtual Center 5.X.
- Design, build Scientific DMZ VMware environment - vCenter 6, PSC, enable DRS/HA, vDS (NOIC)
- Installed vRealize Operation Manager for the Scientific DMZ, Planning to redesign the VMware environment to meet the best practices in the industry.
- Management of RedHat Linux user accounts, groups, directories and file permissions.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of DNS, LDAP, NFS, NIS, NIS+ and Send mail on Redhat Linux/Debian Servers.
- Planning and implementing Backup and Restore procedures using Ufsdump, Ufsrestore, Tar" and "Cpio".
- Configured, managed ESX VM’s with virtual center and VI client.
- Performance monitoring using SAR, Lost at, VMSTAT and MPstaton servers and also logged to main monitoring tool for graphical view.
- Production support of Apache, PHP, My SQL, Tomcat including installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting.
- Assessment, design and implementation of View 4.5 environment, Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting VMware Lab Manager &Migrated infrastructure VMs from vSphereESXi hosts
Environment: EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Elastic Bean Stalk, ECS, Elastic Cache, Redshift, VPC, Jenkins, Maven, VMware, ANT, Docker, Puppet, PHP, SQL Server MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB & Cassandra.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Build and Release Engineer
- Involved in different phases of SDLC Requirements, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Testing and Implementation.
- Involved in identifying the build errors in the system, identify the build issues, and escalate it to the concerned team after careful analysis. Work and coordinate with the team to get the build fixed before the release.
- Key member on build team that works on how to reduce the build time. We used cache to reduce compilation time and redundancies.
- Worked on continuous integration tool TeamCity. Used TeamCity for official nightly build, test and managing change list. Installed multiple plugins for smooth build and release pipelines.
- Create and Maintain nightly builds, hot-fix builds/branches, custom and private builds.
- SVN administration including creating branches, tags, user and group account requirements, resolution of user access issues and responsible for data security.
- Maintain SVN repositories, handling releases and perform Branching and merging process operations for SVN.
- Perform deployments to multiple environments in Testing, staging and production environments and configure jobs for generating project artifacts.
- Created and updated puppet manifests and modules, files, and packages stored in the GIT repository, created local, virtual repositories in Jfrog Artifactory, and integrated with TeamCity.
- Responsible for taking the source code and compiling using ANT and package it in its distributable format such as JAR, WAR and EAR and deploying them in the WebSphere application server.
- Monitoring of applications, servers, doing capacity planning with the help of Nagios and Splunk for managing logs to notify the incident management system upon reaching or exceeding the threshold limits.
- Worked with application teams to install operating system, Hadoop updates, patches, Kafka version upgrades as required.
- Experience in integrating Bamboo with ServiceNow through API and created schema to store the build information and used ServiceNow for implementation of ITIL Change Management Process.
- Developed pom.xml files for maven build scripts. Experience in administering and maintaining Atlassian products like JIRA and confluence and deployed specific versions of various modules of an application into target environment using Udeploy.
- Working on Deploying using middleware tools like WebSphere, creating deploy scripts and setting for the production release.
- Involving for manage hosting plans for AWS infrastructure, implementing and deploying workloads on Amazon EC2 Instances, Design and Implement Storage and good understanding on implementing images/disks, Hyper-V, VMware technologies and system center components.
- Experience in administration, configuration and support for Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) tools like JIRA, Team Forge to track the progress of the project and used as ticketing tool.
- Responsible for creation of release notes to every scheduled release.
- Active participant in software configuration and change management processes to improve the build accuracy, time, and version controlling and doing scheduled releases on time.
Environment: SVN, Puppet, Open Stack, Maven, Chef, ANT, Jenkins, Docker, Hudson, WebLogic Application Servers, Agile SDLC
Linux Systems Administrator
- Define Mapping Servlets, Filters, and Session Configuration on JBOSS.
- Configuration and administration of LDAP, NFS, FTP, SAMBA and POSTFIX Servers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Yum configuration & package installation through YUM.
- Configuring and deploying of iSCSI server and Client.
- Installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Configuration and troubleshooting for Red Hat Linux. Performances, CPU and Memory monitoring of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Create, deploy and manage Linux and windows VM using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager, which involves moving and migrating VM from one cluster to another cluster or within the same cluster.
- Handling troubleshooting issues like Booting, RPM packages, User management and backup.
- IP bonding for load balancing and fail over, Firewall, SELINUX. Heartbeat clustering for high availability in Apache.
- Configured Logical storage Manager (LSM) for root disk encapsulation and implemented root disk mirroring for fault tolerance.
- NIS, NFS, AUTOFS, NTP Configuration and Administration
- Worked on the administration of the JBoss 4.2.2 servers including installation and deployments, Extensive experience in Security Patching.
- Create mount points for database administrators for Oracle database install. Hosting and securing web pages using Apache (Httpd) web server and SSL.
- Experience in Windows 2003 and2008 Active Directory Installation and Configuration.
- Installed and configured ESXi Servers on Blade servers. Creating Virtual machines. Creation of templates from VMs and Creation of VMs from templates.
- Performed physical to virtual (P2V) and (V2V) migrations for approximately 50 physical servers utilizing VMware Converter.
- Firmware upgrade, managing the servers, collecting Logs, open KVM console for troubleshooting. Performed file system backups and restores using local archiving utilities to include tar, Gzip.
- Send weekly Report to management on overall system performance and health checks took turns for 24/7 production support.
Environment: LDAP, NFS, FTP, SAMBA and POSTFIX, Red hat Linux, JBoss, Active Directory, VMware.
Linux System Admin
- Configured and administered RHEL, which includes installation, upgrade and loading patch management and packages.
- Worked and also provided support for the environment which consists of Linux servers.
- Used configuration management tools such as Puppet and satellite.
- Installed, configured dual Virtual I/O servers (VIOS) and clients.
- Coordinated with application teams to schedule Linux maintenance.
- Set up and configured virtual resources (LHEA, virtual Ethernet, virtual FC)
- Installed and upgraded and configured Red Hat Linux.
- Upgraded OS and security level in Linux.
- Developed shell scripts for backups using ufsdump and other UNIX/Linux commands.
- Investigated, installed and configured software fail-over system for production Linux servers.
- Create status reports, project plans and attend team meetings to coordinate activities.
- Making new Linux virtual machines, making templates, cloning VM's.
- Carried out deployments and builds on various environments using Puppet continuous integration tool
- Maintain and schedule company backups and participate in disaster recovery planning.
Environment: RHEL 5/6, LINUX Virtual machines, VMware, Cassandra, Perl Scripting, LAN, LDAP, TCP IP and mobile applications, Oracle RAC.