- IT Professional with 10+ years of experience as a RHEL 3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x, CentOS, Ubuntu, Chef, Sun Solaris 8/9/10 SLES 10/11 & UNIX IBM AIX 7.x Power7, 6 platforms System Administrator/Engineer as well as worked as DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working on planning, installation, migration, upgrade of OS (AIX, Linux), as well as deployment and Production Support.
- Expertise in System administration, System planning, co - ordination, commissioning, setting up security hierarchy and capacity planning.
- Worked on Setup and configuration of Apache in Red hat.
- Implemented Docker based Continues Integration and Deployment framework.
- Launched Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Experienced in container-based deployments using Docker, Docker Hub and Docker registries and Kubernetes.
- Created SCM Process, policies and procedures which are followed by Development and SQA teams to Release or Deploy highest quality product for the enterprise.
- Proficiency in using cloud computing tool like AWS, CVS, Subversion, VTFS, Perforce, GIT and Rational Clear Case on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Expertness in using Build Automation tools and Continuous Integration concepts by using tools like Gradle, ANT, Jenkins, Team city, Quick Build, Build forge and Maven.
- Experience of database technology such SQL, PLSQL, and MySQL including NoSQL databases.
- Design EC2 instance architecture to meet high availability application architecture and security parameters.
- Install, configure, modify, test & deploy applications on Apache Web server, Nginx & Tomcat, JBoss App Servers.
- Created alarms and trigger points in Cloud Watch based on thresholds and monitored the server's performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage.
- Experience in working within the Cloud platforms like Open Stack and AWS for integration processes.
- Experience in monitoring System/Application Logs of server using Splunk to detect Prod issues.
- Broad experience in Bash, Perl, Python scripting on Linux. Strong knowledge on Linux internals.
- Experience with Bug tracking tool like JIRA, Bugzilla and Remedy.
- Developed Puppet modules to automate deployment, configuration, and lifecycle management of key clusters.
- Working experience in Windows Azure IaaS, SaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Ability to create and manage Azure Subscriptions, deploying Azure applications using Visual Studio Online and GIT Hub Azure repositories.
- Build Public/ Private Cluster in Windows Azure environment and perform test deployments.
- Proposed branching strategy suitable for current application in Subversion.
- Experienced with the understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations.
- Build artifacts are deployed into Tomcat instances and were integrated using the Perl and Shell scripts.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Puppet, and Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Manage deployment automation using Puppet, MCollective, Hiera, and Custom Puppet modules, Ruby.
- Expertise in Linux backup/restore with tar including disk partitioning and formatting.
- Set up CRON jobs for automated processes.
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Transferred purchase transaction details from legacy systems to HDFS.
- Expertise in launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (Linux/ Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, VPC, IAM, Cloud formation, Auto scaling).
- Provided enhanced security and identity access management (IAM) for AWS account.
- Worked on EC2 features to provision, monitor, scale, and distribute infrastructure.
- Worked closely with software developers and DevOps to debug software and system problems.
- Documented release, builds and source control processes and plans using Corporate WIKI.
- Wrote recipes and manifest to configure Chef Nodes and Puppet agents.
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Excellent configuration management using Puppet, Chef. Also experience writing chef cookbook and recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrating chef cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework.
- Provide support for customer deployments, including automation to create repeatable processes using Jenkins.
- Automated the AWS resources by using Terraform
- Possessing strong knowledge in Ant and Maven build tools and implementing it with Jenkins with AWS services.
- Written multiple manifests and also customized facts for efficient management of the Salt clients.
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS.
- Creating snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) of the instances for backup and creating clone instances.
- Strong Server Build skills and building client/server services like NFS, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, LAMP, VNC, Send mail, Qmail.
- Perform JIRA administration, setting up new projects, creating new workflows, adding users to roles.
- Assisted in move from Jira 5.2 to 6.3.6, making sure the various Jira containers for DevOps.
- Created AmazonVPC resources such as subnets, network access control lists, and security groups.
- Worked under an environment that has a good defect tracking system through the use of Manual Test and Test Manager.
- Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS.
- Experience in architecting and configuring secure VPC through private and public networks in AWS.
- Monitored AWS resources, set a notification alarm in case of trouble through CloudWatch.
- Managing users and groups using the amazon identity and access management (IAM)
- Created and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and AWS management console.
- Documented work done, skills required and mitigated in future projects.
Environment: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, VPC, IAM, Cloud formation, Auto scaling, AWS, CloudWatch, Amazon Machine Images, Maven, Salt, CentOS.
AWS Cloud Platform Engineer
Confidential - Lansing, MI
- Involved in designing and deploying multiple applications using the almost all the AWS cloud infrastructure focusing on high availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling of the instances.
- Maintained the user accounts IAM Roles, Route 53(CNAME), VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Working on DevOps Platform and have gained experience in specialized areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Maintaining a farm of AWS resources like EC2 instances, ELB's and Auto scaling.
- Leveraged Amazon Web Services like EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB, Auto scaling, AMI, IAM through AWS console and API Integration.
- Creating and using Ansible templates to create customized configuration files for hosts.
- Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python, PowerShell and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Responsible for continuous integration and continuous delivery using Jenkins, Maven and Chef.
- Managing AWS Infra and automation with CLI, API.
- Worked on Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Provide high durability of the available data using data storage in the AWS S3 bucket, versioning S3, life cycle policies.
- Installed Chef Server and clients to pick up the Build from Jenkins repository and deploy in target environments (Integration, QA, and Production).
- Experienced in working with Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Written Chef Cookbook, recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache tomcat, jdk and configuration tasks for new environments etc.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers.
- Also, re-used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Experience with container based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker HUB and Docker registries.
- Automate Continuous Build and Deploy Scripts for Jenkins Continuous Integration tools.
- Worked extensively with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Remedy.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef, and custom Ruby/Bash scripts.
Environment: Tomcat, Apache, Jira, Nagios, Python, Maven, AWS, Centos, CloudWatch, Chef, Ansible, Linux, Ubuntu
Sr AWS / DevOps Engineer
Confidential - Quincy, IL
- Worked on various AWS services such as EC2, auto-scaling, ElasticLoadBalance (ELB) to build flexible and secure systems that can handle the expected load.
- Managed Linux and Windows servers on AmazonEC2 using Puppet.
- Worked on creating AWSS3buckets and Glacier vaults for archive and backup uses.
- Created AWSmigration roadmaps by integrating the structures of different stages in the organization.
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use this launch configuration to configure auto scaling groups and Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Route53, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Provisioned the highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and CloudFormation on AWS.
- Worked on bootstrapping instances using ansible and integrating it with auto-scaling.
- Collaborated with conferring and managing services to construct and execute migration designs.
- Involvement in arranging custom Ansible playbooks and Puppet modules to organize the machines in various environments with proper versions.
- Worked on Splunk platform to manage the AWSinstances and monitor the generic data on S3buckets.
- Experience in working on Simple Email Service (SES) and Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Worked on managing the private cloud environment using Chef.
- Involved in ConfigurationAutomation and Centralized management with Ansible and Implemented AnsiblePlaybooksto manage all existing servers and automate build/configuration of new servers.
- Worked on deployment automation of all the Microservices to pull images from private Docker registry and deploy to Dockers cluster using Ansible.
- Created a new VirtualPrivateCloud with all the resources that are required for the project using cloud formation service.
- Managed to automate all the AWS services including security groups, EC2, S3 and databases by developing PythonScripts.
- Working on Building and Deploying various code through Jenkins.
- Developed Mavenscripts to automate build process.
- Worked on building servers using AWS imploring volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating Securitygroups, ElasticLoadBalancers (ELB's) in defined virtual private connection.
- Configured Nagios to monitor EC2Linuxinstances.
- Worked on creating IAM roles and policies for user accounts for immediate access to the instance.
- Knowledgeon Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images for installations and domain configurations.
- Research and implement new tools such as Kubernetes with Docker to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime.
- Developed Cluster container environment in AWS using Docker and Kubernetes to manage dozens of Microservices.
- Created infrastructure for many clusters of different instances as per components in cluster using terraform for creating multiple EC2 instances and attaching volumes using EBS service.
- VSTS environment setup, configuration, customization of VSTS Work items, and Customization on VSTS process template
- VSTS branching and merging process - Process Streamline
- Automate the existing build process - Support continuous integration buildenvironment and automated package migration processes.
- Worked on JIRA as ticket tracking and work flow tool.
- Worked on backing up instances periodically by using S3 to save snapshots of data and retrieving when required.
- Created a NetworkInterfaceCard (NIC) and attached to EC2 instance in AWS which can be accessed using VPC.
Environment: AWS, Red hat, Linux servers, Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Docker, Java, Hive, microservices, Shell Scripting, Hadoop, Ansible, Tomcat, Python, ANT, Maven, Kubernetes, CentOS, JIRA, Clear case, Splunk.
Cloud / DevOps Engineer
Confidential - Deerfield, IL
- Designed and deployed a large application utilizing AWS stack resources (including EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM, ECS, Lambda) focusing on high availability, and auto-scaling in AWS cloud formation.
- Involved in Architect, build and maintain highly available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS cloud formation and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Created Load balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Designed and developed cloud instances running Linux and Windows on AWS, experience with Elastic IP, Security Groups and Virtual Private Cloud in AWS.
- Managed network security using Load balancer, Auto-Scaling, Security groups and NACL.
- Created a Java Script to stop all the instances with a specific tag in AWS instance using Lambda functions and made it into Cloud Watch Scheduler to schedule it every night.
- Used Chef for configuration management of hosted instances within AWS, Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Developed Chef Cookbooks to manage system configuration and for Tomcat, MYSQL, Windows applications and versioned them on GIT repositories and Chef Server.
- Wrote CHEF recipes for automated uDeploy agent installs/updates, uDeploy agent relays install/update and configuring the same with the uDeploy server.
- Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tool GIT (GitHub)
- Extensively worked on Jenkins CI/CD pipeline jobs for end-to-end automation to build, test and deliver artifacts and troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
- Built Scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to another environment.
- Experienced in migrating build.xml into pom.xml to build the applications using Apache MAVEN.
- Hands on experience with Java programming for deployment of Java applications and implementation and automation of Ruby scripts for release and build automation.
- Setting up Docker Swarm, Clusters for running microservices and Pushed microservices into production with Docker Swarm backed infrastructure. Development of automation of Docker Swarm, Clusters via Playbooks in Chef.
- Installed and Configured Docker Swarm, Chef Server/Workstation, and nodes via CLI tools and wrote Docker files to create new images based on working environments for testing purposes before deployment.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container Snapshots, removing images, and managing Docker Volumes.
- Focused on Containerization and immutable infrastructure. Docker has been cored to this experience, along with Docker Swarm.
- Experienced in using Docker Swarm and deployed Spring boot applications.
- Installed and configured Splunk to monitor EC2 Linux instances with Chef automation. Created indexes and generated reports.
- Installed RedHat Linux using Kick Start and applied security policies for hardening the server based on company's policies.
- Managed all the bugs and changes into a production environment using Jira ticketing tool.
- User, Group creation, monitoring, and maintaining logs for system status/health using Linux commands and Splunk system monitor. Writing new plugins in Splunk to monitor.
Environment: Amazon Web Services, EC2, S3, Route 53, Lambda, RDS, Linux, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, MYSQL, SQL, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kick Start, Java, Apache Tomcat, Ruby, Terraform, Agile.
Confidential - McLean, VA
- Prepared capacity and architecture plan to create the Azure Cloud environment to host migrated IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for refactored applications and databases.
- Building and Installing servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates(ARM) or Azure Portal.
- Identifying opportunities to improve infrastructure that effectively and efficiently utilizes the Microsoft AzureWindows server 2008/2012/R2, Microsoft SQL Server,Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows PowerShell, Cloud infrastructure.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Virtual Machine Backup and Recover from a Recovery Services Vault using Azure PowerShell and Portal.
- Solutions Consultant responsible to be primary SME on Azure services including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS while contributing architecture decisions and tasks for ongoing migration efforts.
- Ensured successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)as well as proper operation during initial application migration and set new development.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tools to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices to AWS Cloud and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- Good hands-on experience with PCF Blob store for storing and managing Application code packages & Build packs.
- Integrated Docker container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods, config Maps, deployments.
- Created Docker Images using a Docker File. Worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker Volumes and experienced with Docker container service.
- Created REST API to store, update, read & delete bucket information on Console using Kubernetes interfaces.
- Setup Docker to automate container deployment through Jenkins and Dealt with Docker Hub, making Docker Images and taking care of various Image essentially for middleware establishments and space setups.
- Create Chef Recipes, automation tools and builds, and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also re-used and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances
- Developed Chef Cookbooks, Recipes, Resources and Run lists, managing the Chef Client nodes, and upload the cookbooks to chef-server from Workstation.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, and Maven in Linux environment.
- Developed continuous delivery product release pipelines, using tools such as Run deck, Jenkins, and enable release and operations automation using Ansible.
- Used Docker and set up ELK with Docker and Docker-Compose. Implemented ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash, and Kibana) Stack for Application Logging.
- Integrated Neutron with Open daylight controller and Automated the process of configuration and installation
- Had done POC on implementation of continuous deployment pipeline with Jenkins and Jenkins workflow on Kubernetes.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, created Pods, and managed using Kubernetes.
- Used Openshiftfor automation of the build process of the containers, health management, dynamic provision storage and multi-tenancy.
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process. Used Jenkins for automating Builds and Automating Deployments.
- Worked on Splunk to build, configure, and maintain heterogeneous environments and maintained log analysis generated by various systems including security products.
- Developed automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash, Power Shell, Python and Run deck.
- Queried RDBMS such as Oracle, MYSQL and SQL Server by using PL/SQL for data integrity.
- Configuring Red Hat Linux 5.x, 6.x, 7.x using kickstart (with FTP, HTTP, and NFS.), and interactive installation. Administration of DHCP, FTP, NTP, DNS, and NFS services in Linux.
Environment: GIT, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, Ansible, Lambda, AWS EC2, AWS S3 and RDS, Beanstalk, AWS ELB, AWS SQS, AWSCloudWatch and Route53, ANT, MAVEN, Shell (bash), Nagios, Apache Tomcat Application Server, Docker.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Managed and improvised the build infrastructure for global software development teams including implementation of build, continuous integration (CI) and deployment (CD).
- DevOps Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases and efficient two way code synchronization every day, Build, release & Test accordingly.
- Using Puppet automated the deployment workflow of JAVA applications on Apache Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic servers.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Used Puppet, Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points, Packages
- Implemented customized puppet modules and libraries to meet the configuration needs.
- Installing RedHat Linux using kick start and applying security polices for hardening the server based on the company policies.
- Refresh Linux servers which includes new hardware, OS upgrade, application installation, testing.
- Installing, configuring RedHat servers, automating scripts.
- Installing, configuring Jboss 7.1 on Linux, UNIX servers, integrating it with Apache server.
- Installing and configuring ApacheTomcat and supporting them on Linux production servers.
- Adding servers to the domain and monitoring them using HP monitoring tool.
- Worked with the developers to configure plug-ins trough Eclipse to develop the code.
- Utilize Jira for issue reporting, status, and activity planning.
- Extensively used ANT tool to do the builds, integrated ANT to Eclipse and did local builds.
- Build PHP code and .NET code on to different Bamboo servers as per the schedule.
- Artifactory is used as Intermediate repository manager to manage dependencies and deploy the artifact builds.
- Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry's container-based architecture .NET applications are run on Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, VMware, and vSphere.
- Worked on Bitbucket which is a hosting service for source code and development projects based on Git revision control systems. Bitbucket is used in integration with other Atlassian software like JIRA Software, Confluence and Bamboo
- Knowledge Bases are procedural and troubleshooting information in my organization and are managed by knowledge base repository using Confluence.
- Features of splunk are put into use for performance monitoring, Troubleshooting, Scaling Capacity planning and reporting, and Security reporting.
- Tracked build failures with Bamboo provided analysis of the failure, including a stack trace.
- Information regarding the server, the current status of their builds is monitored using RESTAPI of Bamboo application.
- Created repositories according the structure required with branches, tags and trunks.
Environment: Redhat, Linux, Chef, puppet, Subversion, Bamboo, Jira, GIT Bit Bucket, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry. Web Sphere Application Server (WAS), JBOSS, Web Logic, REST API ANT, J2EE, Artifactory, Apache Tomcat, Splunk.
Confidential - IL
- Implementing and developing solutions enabling Development and Operations teams to build, deploy, monitor and test applications and environments.
- Implementing monitoring and reporting solutions across a range of environments and platforms.
- Evaluating and advising on virtualization and containerization solutions.
- Environment provisioning solutions using Docker, Vagrant, Red Hat Satellite and Jboss.
- Setting up and introducing Continuous Deployment processes and advising on best practice.
- Manage DevOps and Infrastructure Teams supporting tools and infrastructure for 100+ developers on 3-5 concurrent releases.
- Manage implementation of the company's first repeatable, traceable, documented, and packaged product ensuring quality upon delivery.
- Implement the first release tracking and reporting providing full visibility into software releases.
- Built a new CI pipeline. Testing and deployment automation with Docker, Jenkins, and Puppet.
- Redesigned and redeployed the Nagios implementation. Nodes automatically added/removed themselves via Puppet.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, and PuppetDB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Tied together disparate pieces to build a fully automated bare-metal to production server build system using RequestTracker (RT) with the AssetTracker plugin as the system of record. DNS, DHCP, kickstart, and puppet tied into the system.
- Good Exposure to Oracle Directory services (LDAP protocol) and JDBC.
- Manage re-architecture of Jenkins and integration with Confluence for release management and documentation assets. Re architect a Maven based system reducing build time.
- Manage implementation and installation of server class hardware with migration companies' assets from desktops around the office.
- Manage hardware request and support from developers and infrastructure.
- Manage all CM tools (JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio) and their usage / process ensuring traceability, repeatability, quality, and support.
- Configured Jenkins CI tool to automate the Regression testing by including test cases using Selenium Plugin in Jenkins
- Re architect a legacy SVN repository from pure script dependency and no representation of releases to clear direction regarding where code resides and the difference between releases Re architect a legacy SVN repository from pure script dependency and no representation of releases to clear direction regarding where code resides and the difference between releases.
- Skillful experience in using Ruby, Python, Shell, Bash scripting for job automation. Creating bash scripts and setting up the Cron jobs for the daily repeated jobs.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's, Whenever a new github branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in. Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful AMI's to a single bare metal host running Docker.
- Played key role in change management Team.
Environment: Jenkins, Cloudbees, Jenkins, Subversion, Puppet, Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Ruby, Shell, Python, Linux, AWS, SQL, Java, Jboss, Service-Now, Middleware.
Confidential - Chantilly, VA
- Deployed classic and new patterns to build WebSphere Portal Server v8.0/8.5, WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5, WebSphere MQ v8 environments using Pure App cloud console and CLI.
- Installed various WebSphere & WebLogic products using shell scripts.
- Installed Fix Packs for WAS and cumulative fixes for Portal using CLI and automation.
- Lead WebSphere Portal Admin projects and provide L3 support for apps running on multiple Virtual Portals.
- Deployed and configured various WebSphere Portal artifacts using console/xml access/Config Engine.
- Configured jobs and deployed various middleware artifacts using Devops tools like Jenkins.
- Configured and maintained AWS VPC with services like Route53, ELB, Subnet and NACLs.
- Defined and configured security policies using IAM service on on AWS infrastructure.
- Configured SQS communication between applications for messaging.
- Deployed and maintained WAS v8.5.5 infrastructure on AWS EC2 instances.
- Monitored AWS environments and instances health using CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- Deployed applications using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Build & Deployment of Jenkins client systems.
- Deployed various WebLogic, Portal, WAS and DB artifacts via Jenkins.
- Sync'd application build version to all prod & non-prod env via Jenkins.
- Configures Puppet agents to work with Puppet master server.
- Created Modules and Manifests for Puppet on Linux infrastructure updates.
- Developed Xmls for maven to automate portal configurations via Jenkins.
- Developed python scripts for creating/modifying web sphere configurations like SIB and configured jobs on Jenkins to deploy them.
- Developed Python scripts to automate fix pack/CF installations and monitor WAS/IHS logs.
- Worked on troubleshooting various complex environmental issues involving multiple secured and open configuration between web sphere components like MQ/WMB / Data power / IHS / DB2 / F5 / WCM.
- Create/Update CMDB relations.
- Trained team members on WebSphere Portal.
- Participated in rotational On-call for weekend and after hour support.
Environment: Linux 4.x, 5.x, CentOS, VMware vSphere 4.0, Splunk, Python, SQS, Suse 10, Oracle 7.x/8.x, Jira, Puppet, SharePoint, Jenkins.