- 6+ years of professional experience in Network engineering, performing Network analysis, design, implementing, capacity planning with focus on performance tuning and support of large Networks.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team and committed to highest levels of professionalism.
- Build stable, productive and profitable operations within highly technical environment.
- Well experienced in configuring various routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS
- Well Experienced in configuring protocols like HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ICMP, IGMP, PPP, HDLC, PAP, CHAP, and SNMP.
- Enterprise Switching with VLANs, Trunks, Spanning Tree, Port Spanning etc.
- Experience on HSRP for load balancing.
- Experience with Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET) over optical fiber.
- Good knowledge on Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention System.
- Responsible for turning up BGP peering and customer sessions, as well as debugging BGP routing problems.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring the proper functioning of all Network devices (i.e. Juniper routers/switches, Cisco Routers/Switches, Juniper Net screen FortiGate Firewalls, Cisco ASA FortiGate Firewalls, and load balancers (LTM)).
- Experience in HSRP standby troubleshooting & Experience in configuring & upgrading of Cisco IOS
- Hands on Experience working with security issue like applying ACL's, configuring NAT and VPN
- Troubleshooting and installing of CRS, ISR, GSR, ASR9000 and Nexus devices.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting of Palo Alto, FortiGate, Juniper Net screen & SRX FortiGate Firewalls and their implementation.
- Strong hands on and exposure to Checkpoint & Palo Alto on a regular basis
- Well experienced in configuring gateway redundancy protocols like HSRP, GLBP, PPP and SNMP.
- Experience in WAN technologies like T1/T3, DS3, and Gigabit circuit types.
- Worked on Load Balancer F5 LTM, GTM series like 6400, 6800, and 8800
- Strong hands on experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Cisco 7600, 7200, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 2500 and 1800 series Routers, Cisco Catalyst 6500, 4500, 3750, 2950 and 3500XL series switches.
- Experienced in various Juniper products: EX - 2200, EX-4200, EX-4500, MX-480, M Series, SRX210, SRX240
- Experienced working with Nexus 7010, 5020, 2148 and 2248 devices.
- Experience with Firewall Administration, Rule Analysis, Rule Modification.
- Responsible for designing and deploying various network security & amp; High Availability products like Cisco ASA and Checkpoint Firewall products.
- Experience in Checkpoint Firewall on SPLAT and VPN technologies, Stateful inspection, and Global rule base, address spoofing.
- Configured Security policies including NAT, PAT, VPN, Route-maps and Access Control Lists.
- Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists, and Route Maps.
- Experience in installing and configuring DNS, DHCP server.
- Experience in configuring Site-to-site and remote access VPN solutions.
- Good knowledge in configuration of Voice VLAN’s (VOIP), prioritizing the voice traffic over the data traffic.
Routers: (1700, 1800, 2500, 2600, 3200, 3600, 3700, 3800, and 7200), Cisco ASR (1000 & 9000 Series)
Switches: Cisco L2 & L3 Switches (2900, 3560, 4500, 5000 & 6500), Cisco Nexus (7K & 5K), Cisco Catalyst switches (6500, 4900, 3750, 3500, 4500, 2900 series)
LAN Technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, & 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Port-channel, VLANS, VTP, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q
WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, PPP, HDLC, MPLS, leased lines & exposure to PPP
FortiGate Firewalls: Cisco ASA … … Palo Alto … Checkpoint
OS products/Services: DNS, DHCP, Windows
Protocols/Services: Routing Protocols (RIP v1 & v2, IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), QoS, HSRP, VRRP, TCP/IP, load balancer, Proxy servers, IPSec, MPLS, PPP
Network Management Tools: Wireshark, PRTG, Solar winds, Cisco ISE
Security Server Protocols: TACACS+, RADIUS
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Installation and Configuration of Cisco Catalyst switches 6500, 3750 & 3550 series and configured routing protocol OSPF, EIGRP, BGP with Access Control lists implemented as per Network Design Involved in the redistribution into OSPF on the core
- Involved in the removal of EIGRP from all devices and making OSPF the primary routing protocol.
- Involved in the modification and removal (wherever necessary) of BGP from the MPLS routers.
- Tuned BGP internal and external peers with manipulation of attributes such as metric, origin and local Preference.
- UCCE Documentation and call flow auditing
- Performed audits of assets in Avaya system to be transitioned over to UCCE/CUCM.
- Designing and troubleshooting ICM scripts and CVP MicroApps in UCCE to streamline call flows for different departments.
- Develop and implement strategies to support the current and future needs of the company.
- Configured Cisco Routers 2600 series using RIP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Configured Cisco Switches 2900 and firewall (checkpoint)
- Responsible for SNMP Monitoring and Performance Tuning software.
- Configured BGP for CE to PE route advertisement inside the lab environment
- Spearheaded meetings & discussions with team members regarding Network optimization and regarding BGP issues
- Configured and provided support for Juniper Net screen FortiGate Firewalls.
- Configured and provided support for Cisco ASA Firewall and FWSM modules.
- Designing and Implementation of (LAN) VLANs, VTP, Spanning Tree (STP), Trunking (dot1q and ISL) and Ether channel.
- Key contributions include troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure that include routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF & BGP
- Upgraded Call Manager and UCCE 7.x to 9.x in a phased approach
- Configuring, Installing and troubleshooting on Check Point Devices.
- Implemented Precision Routing in UCCE 9.x to simplify call flows for agents in multiple skill groups
- Involved in Configuring and implementing of Composite Network models consists of Cisco7600, 7200, 3800 series and ASR 9k, GSR 12K routers and Cisco 2950, 3500, 5000, 6500 Series switches.
- Configured networks using routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, BGP and manipulated routing updates using route-map, distribute list and administrative distance for on-demand Infrastructure.
- Implemented Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) by tuning parameters like pre-emption.
- Responsible for day to day management of Cisco Devices, Traffic management and monitoring.
- Managing health check of Network devices this is involves upgrading IOS on every quarter after checking the vulnerability of IOS and reviewing the configuration
- Configured policy-based routing for BGP for complex Network systems.
Environment: CISCO routers and switches, Access Control Server, VLAN, Trunk Protocols
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Assist the LAN WAN Operations Manager with the development of goals, objectives, and unit work plans in coordination with the IT strategic planning process.
- Plan, schedule, and implement network changes for enterprise account MPLS connections, including PPP, and Multilink PPP circuit setups and configurations.
- Configure and utilize BGP, EIGRP, HSRP and OSPF protocols.
- Support of Avaya /Nortel PBX and voicemail systems, LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Performed daily, monthly and annual maintenance on all Avaya product.
- Design and Implement new acquisitions facilities to integrate with the Avaya infrastructure.
- Maintain call center agents with Moves, Adds and Changes for their skills including voicemail on Avaya Modular Messaging and in Avaya CMS.
- Troubleshoot complex issues with the Avaya OneX Agent client, VM Ware Client and CMS
- Maintain Avaya Modular messaging in three (3) Locations worldwide.
- Design and Implement new acquisitions facilities to integrate with the Avaya infrastructure.
- Create IP addressing schemes for LAN and VLAN setups.
- Configure QoS network traffic shaping.
- Create VLAN setups on Cisco switches.
Environment: Cisco 3550/4500/6500 switches, Cisco 2900/3900/6500/7500/7200 routers, F5 Load Balancer, ASA, VOIP, IP Phone, OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP, LAN, WAN, CISCO IOS.
- To Implement Local Area Network Solutions and its remote support.
- Manage Network Equipment(Cisco 3500 Router, Juniper FW SSG 550 Cisco Switches and operation of a Polycom HDX 8000 Telepresence System.
- Network Troubleshooting, basic system & Network Security support 24x7.
- Network Implementation solutions & support.
- Configured F5 hardware load balancers to work with WebLogic Server.
- Experience of VoIP allow dynamic interconnection between users on any two domains on the Internet when a user wishes to place a call.
- Provided very consistence performance in CSAT and schedule adherence.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco Routers like 7600, 7200 and juniper mx series.
- Had hands on VoIP systems employ session control and signaling protocols to control the signaling, set-up, and tear-down of calls
- Installing and configuration and troubleshooting of various Cisco switches like Nexus 5000 and Nexus 7000 series and Juniper EX series.
- Operating, administrating, managing & testing of carrier Ethernets
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Palo Alto, Cisco ASA 5500, Juniper SRX and ISG Firewalls
- Experience working with the following equipment: Ciena CESD series Ethernet switches, ActivFlex Transport devices; MRV Communications Optiswitch Ethernet switches, Fiber Driver Transport devices
- Troubleshooting server connectivity issues for client intranet,
- Networking: TCP/IP, Cisco ISR routers, Troubleshooting client network connectivity in SIMS Buildings, DNS Troubleshooting, Remote Access - Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Network Security Implementation & Support.
- Network Security tools like SIEM, Qradar, and EM7.
- Password resets/unlocks, Giving pseudo Privileges, Providing LAN and Wan Support.
- Interacting with the clients by creating tickets for the issue and dispatching to the correct queues for resolution.
- Involved in the creation and closing of IMAC (Add, Move, Change Requests) tickets.
- Calling back the client to check if the issue has been resolved.
- Troubleshooting client Network Printers.
- Configuring and supporting various SIMS Applications in Virtual Machine (VM).; Process training for new hires and mentoring them in the first few weeks of hitting the floor
- Installation, configuring and troubleshooting of VMware infrastructure. Operating VMware vSphere client and vCenter Server.
- Very familiar with tools/ applications like: CWM, Cisco Works, Whatsup Gold, HP Open View, MRTG