KEY AREAS OF COMPETENCY
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2003, 2000
- Active Directory Management
- Exchange 2010, GroupWise
- VOIP, Video Conference
- Storage Systems (RAID, SAN, NAS)
- Anti - Virus Software (McAfee, Symantec)
- Firewall: Cisco, Sonic, ASA and IDS/IPS
- Cisco (switches, routers)
- Windows (10, 7, Vista, XP)
- Cat.6/5 Cables, Coax, Fiber, RS232, RJ45, M66/150,
- MPLS, Frame Relay, PPP, OSPF, EGRIP, BGP
Confidential, Chesapeake, VA
- Upgrade PoE wireless infrastructure.
- Install, configure and connect SonicWall, Ubiquity Switch with cloud key and access points.
- Install and terminate cat5e/6e cables
Confidential, Chesapeake, VA.
Network Cable Tech
- Install cat5/ 6/7 and fiber network cables, cable ties, UPS, termination end points, rack equipment patch panels to various locations in Chesapeake.
- Troubleshoot root cause outages of hardware, packet traces and pings sweeps.
Confidential, Nottingham, MD
- Install and manage routers, switches and hubs in supporting branches.
- Responsible for troubleshooting wired and wireless network devices, peripherals, wireless devices of field support staff.
Confidential, Parkville, MD.
- Install connect and configure Cisco stack 3600 router, Cisco 851 wireless router, UPS, patch panel, KVM and rack to existing LAN.
- Secure wired and wireless network infrastructure to customer specifications.
Confidential, Parkville, MD
- Install, connect and configure, small to large scale Cisco 2248TP, 2148T and Catalyst 3750X, 4500X switches, Cisco 2900, 3750, 2600 routers and server based wired and wireless LAN/WAN network and VOIP peripherals.
- Implement and verify configuration of routers and switches, insure effective implementation of LAN/WAN routing protocols, (OSPF/Frame Relay, EIGRP, BGP) VLANs and ACLs to local and remote sites.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Game Stop contract: Design, install, and configure medium-size route and switched network
- Providing presentations on ideas, designs, plans, and/or solutions, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Migrate existing email to Exchange, Install BES server, and aide staff changeover configuration of handheld devices and Outlook application.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Install, configure and troubleshoot router stacks and layer 3 switches, VOIP endpoints, KVM, and power supplies for CMS (Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services) datacenter. Load balance redundant links, Multicast routing, Ethernet, STP, VLANs, access list, MAC filtering, EIGRP, IBGP.
Confidential, Cheltenham, MD
Computer Network Specialist
- Managed a small 150 user Windows based network, computer lab, and video conferencing.
- Daily duties: Planning, integrating and maintaining software and hardware configurations for micro/minicomputers, workstations, servers, printers, and hand devices.