To develop a career in the information security sector as an Information Security Analyst in a growing company where my skills and experience will be utilized in achieving the goals and objectives of the organization.
Skilled in: Microsoft Office, Mac OS, and Windows Environments
OS: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1/10, Installation of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , VMware, VSphere, Mitel Administration, Nupoint VM Administration.
Applications: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Novell Console One, GroupWise, Adobe products, Sophos, SCCM, WDS, SQL Database express
Security Applications: Symantec endpoint, Micro, Norton, MacAfee, Kaspersky, AVG, Bit defender.
WebEx, Team: Viewer, Go to Assist, LogMeIn, Windows RDP BMC Service Desk, Service Now, Cherwell
Active directory: Build entire AD environment from the ground up, as well as supporting existing AD environments. Setup replicated domains within AD environment for disaster recovery purposes. ISO 2700001 Compliance, Vulnerability Assessment, Authentication & Access Control, System Monitoring, Network & System Security, Cryptography, Windows / Linux Systems, System Administration
- Performed malware analysis using various tools (e.g. Encase, FireEye, NetWitness, IDA Pro). Conducted analysis on captured user, computer, and network security events, in a near - real time environment, to determine security vulnerabilities, policy violations, and malicious behavior.
- Investigate potential or actual security violations or incidents in an effort to identify issues and areas that require new security measures or policy changes.
- System backups, patching and updates with BigFix, RDP, SSH
- Check live systems and open ports, perform banner grabbing and OS fingerprinting.
- Provided detailed status updates on existing cyber Security incidents daily to include follow up with client/customer to ensure satisfactory resolution. .
- Monitoring security patch levels of the servers, workstations and network environments, and anti-virus systems.
- Analyzed packet captures from Defense Center(SourceFire) within Wireshark to investigate suspicious activity further Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot windows software deployments.
- Continuous monitoring of threats, such as the presence of botnets, hosts associated with cybercriminal networks, unexpected route changes and the loss of network resiliency.
Jr. Systems Engineer
- Provide leadership in the resolution of technical support issues.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot physical and virtual server infrastructure specifically Windows/Linux server environment.
- Maintain monitor and troubleshoot network based services: File and Print services, Email, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS/WINS.
- Rebuilt, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Imaging server.
- Supported 100 users and the senior level executive’s staff directly.
- Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot windows software deployments.
- Setup AV equipment for executive staff.
- Provide and maintain documentation of backup processes and retention periods.
- Provide Tier 3 support for customers and technical staff.
- Install & Administer Office 365 as well as provide as well as support to users post install
- Provide and test backup and disaster recovery processes and procedures.
- Develop and provide and technical documentation for IT staff members.
- Work with department leaders implementing new software and hardware technologies.
- Worked and troubleshoot on Cisco and PBX phone system.
- Maintain Confidential servers with weekly Backups.
Junior System Administrator
- Provide leadership in the resolution of technical support issues
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot physical and virtual server infrastructure
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot Windows/Linux server environment
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot network based services: File and Print services,
- Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot document imaging solution
- Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot windows software deployments
- Provide and maintain documentation of backup processes and retention periods
- Provide Tier 3 support for customers and technical staff
- Provide and test backup and disaster recovery processes and procedures
- Develop and provide and technical documentation for IT staff members
- Work with vendors in the research, development and implementation of server technologies
- Prepare and maintain written documentation of server and application
- Email, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS/WINS
Help Desk Specialist
- Active Directory password resets, account creation and adding s.
- Handling incoming work orders, emails, and phone calls in an enterprise environment.
- Supported over 8K users, Supported over 12 hospitals in Maryland.
- Utilizing remote access, troubleshoot and install various applications.
- Worked and troubleshoot on PBX phone system.
- Windows OS troubleshooting and assistance.
- Assisting users with account setup, data backups, and general usage of desktop and laptop PC’s.
- Troubleshooting VPN and connectivity issues.
- Supported Microsoft SharePoint 365 environment.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Fiber Support Analyst
- Answer incoming calls from customers with order inquiry and/or trouble reports.
- Provide customers with support for data service PC configuration, home router configuration, and/or email/internet applications.
- Provide customers with service activation support for Video service set-top box configuration.
- Create trouble reports and provide customers with trouble status.
- Perform analysis and isolation of trouble conditions.
- Provide Home Network Equipment Support to customers.
- Operate a PC/data terminal to maintain status of service orders and trouble reports in various FTTP operations databases.
- Dispatching trouble reports and service orders to appropriate outside installation and repair forces and receiving close out information from those groups.
- Negotiating dates, times and access arrangements associated with resolving customer service order fallout and trouble report.
- Provide assistance with home and business networking solutions.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
IT Support Tech
- Troubleshoot software and hardware related issues.
- Resolved technical calls and emails related to desktop Issues.
- Configured client network settings for internet connectivity.
- Troubleshooting MS office and OS systems.
- Built PCs and installed Operating Systems.
- Active Directory account creation, Grouping and Resets.
- Installed and configured applications such as Microsoft Office and Quick-Books.
- Troubleshoot PC hardware and client-server based network problems.
- Troubleshoot Windows 8 OS: TCP/IP, Upgrades, Configure, Network.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Tier 1 NOC Engineer
- Identify, acknowledge, and document alarm indications received.
- Server network troubleshooting of connectivity to switches and routers.
- Work with a Tier II team providing 24x7 alarm response for CDN network alarms and first level support technicians through resolution, repair or escalation to Tier III.
- Manage applications, device availability, Server alerts, Network conditions and status.
- Provides assistance in creation of detailed procedures and functional specifications for new applications / services / releases and for enhancements to existing systems / services.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Geek Squad Certified Repair Agent
- Maintain, repair, and service client technology and devices.
- Perform basic testing to determine product needs and service solutions.
- Facilitate in - store sales, upgrades, installations and service
- Provide initial contact with clients and check in products for service