- Multi - skilled Military Veteran with 5 years of System Administration experience. Experienced leader that can efficiently handle any IT and tactical systems task assigned. Demonstrates ability to manage complex, technical and detailed projects from design through completion, while being self-motivated to provide the highest quality work, superior service and optimal results.
- Demonstrates ability to resolve network and tactical issues for 30,000 local and off site users for unclassified and classified systems while reporting accurately to Marine Corps Leadership to include Commandant of the Marine Corps as well as the DIRINT. Helped develop and implement the new operating procedures for the Marine Corps satellite communication systems worldwide.
- Continuously uses critical thinking skills and capabilities to fix site outages worldwide. Proficiently communicates information and leads peers to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner. Dedicated and committed to learning new systems and methods that will increase organizational productivity. A versatile, hardworking critical thinker with an innate ability to multitask.
- Proficient with MS Office.
Confidential, Quantico, VA
- Communicate directly with remote site administrators to address and resolve concerns, requests and facilitate the resolution of complex issues which go beyond their understanding or capability within the Active Directory forest, sites and services, DHCP Scopes, Exchange Management Console and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Identify and analyze system requirements against customer requirements recommending and implementing upgrades, patches, new applications and new equipment
- Coordinate the execution of IT support for workstations, peripherals, communication equipment, printers and desktop software applications.
TIER II Helpdesk Support
- Provided customer service for 30,000 users across local sites as well as 32 garrison sites across multiple domains and networks.
- Readily available 24/7 to provide assistance to fellow peers and resolve customer issues.
- Awarded twice with a Certificate of Commendation for efficient work as Help Desk Support.
- Provide 24/7/365 support for Marine Corps installations worldwide as a Domain/Systems Administrator as part of the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise Global Network Operations Center (MCISR-E GNOC).
- Ensured 100% accountability of over 400 classified systems and provided constant support.
- Worked alongside Asset Management to ensure proper logistics of equipment moved internally as well as shipped to overseas counterparts.
- Assisted with the development and implementation of new Standard Operation Procedures for the Marine Corps satellite communication systems worldwide.
- As the Tactical Liaison, responsible for management of the tactical systems for 30 different sites around the world.
- Primary lead for the coordination and configuration of Units while in the Tactical Environment.
- Primary Tier 2 troubleshooter, responsible for assisting with technical difficulties or unique requirements for units deployed.
- Developed new procedures for utilizing and troubleshooting Marine Corps Tactical systems directly improving the efficiency and training of 25 site admins around the world.
- Assisted with cross training of peers to reduce single point of failures within the section.
- Daily update of tactical sites on the global system for Commandant of the Marine Corps.