- To obtain a challenging position as Cyber - Security Analyst with security designations and detailed knowledge of security tools, technologies and best network practices. Seeking the opportunity to demonstrate my expertise and Knowledge.
- Conducts organizational assessments to prioritize policies, security maturity level, and functional capabilities.
- Employ techniques to perform log analysis in the systems
- Conducting malware analysis of attacker tools by providing indicators for enterprise defensive measures.
- Performing network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, NetFlow, IDS, and custom security tools as it pertains to the network
- Performing network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, NetFlow, IDS, and custom security tools as it pertains to the network.
- Utilized Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection & Prevention (IDS / IPS), Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), forensics, sniffers and malware analysis tools
- Create, modify, and update IDS and Security Information Management (SIM).
- Conducting malware analysis of attacker tools by providing indicators for enterprise defensive measures
- Performing threat and vulnerability analysis and providing warnings of anticipated exploitation attempts.
- Monitoring and reporting of potential intrusion findings to the Cybersecurity Operations Manager
- Data and alert reviews of IPS, firewalls, SOC/NOC info and anti-malware technologies
- Setting policies and rules within the Active Directory and Users/Computer Management
- Configuring of physical network windows server 2008/2012
Security Tools: Nessus, Splunk, Nmap
Technologies: Wireshark, SNORT
System: Windows and (all) VMware’s
Networking: LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls TCP/IP
Data lost Prevention: McAfee, Secure Trust
Security Operations Analyst
- Researching on an emerging threat, updating emerging threats, and detection capabilities.
- Analyzing most prevalent vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors.
- Monitored events, responded to incidents and reported findings
- Working with well-known security tools such as NMAP, Nessus, Wireshark etc.
- Responding to network and host based security events, and participating in detecting, investigating, and resolving security events.
Cyber Security Specialist and Network Security
- Developed detailed recommendations for mitigating findings and process improvement projects
- Examined and evaluated computer software and hardware to uncover access attempts.
- Assessed incoming threats and developed plans to close loopholes.
- Performed risk assessments to help create optimal prevention and management plans.
- Monitored compliance with organization's information security policies and procedures
- Identified and evaluated potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Monitored events, responded to incidents and reported findings.
- Demonstrated effectiveness of security controls
- Troubleshooting through the layers of the OSI and TCP/IP Models