- Big IP F5 - LTM
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Cisco Wifi Technologies
- Cisco ISE
- Juniper Routing and Switching
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Project Management
- Strong Network Troubleshooting skills
- Strong Communication and Written skills
- Worked as a member of the Network Operations Team, in the role of network analyst.
- Responsibilities include maintaining the daily functionality of the network and all devices related to the network.
- This including but not limited to Routers, Switches, Load balancers, Firewalls, Wifi, and many others.
- I also functioned in a full engineering role in project style capacity to layout and apply network changes to accomplish project goals.
- In my local team I functioned as an expert in load balancing and provided technical expertise to team members.
- Worked as network resources in major incidents, including troubleshooting during major outage issues with higher management present and executing live changes to resolve issues.
- Lately have been working in firewall rule implementation and project design for Firewall implementation.
- Providing any additional support to internal team, and performing new hire training.
- Worked as a networking resource on engineering projects.
- Create solutions in an existing datacenter environment to meet client needs.
- Working on all facets of networking equipment including Nexus Switches, Ace/Brocade/F5 Load balancers, and ASR Routers.
- Troubleshoot working solutions to problems while working in a team of engineers.
- Provide working solutions to problems and providing documentation to support those solutions.
- Provide support for Data Links to customer sites.
- Working with Confidential, Metro Ethernet Circuits, and Point to Point Tunnels over a variety of router manufacturers including Cisco, Juniper, and Adtran.
- Troubleshoot Routing issues across Confidential circuits and direct connect circuits to the internet.
Network Engineer / Field Technician
- Responsible for responding to incoming tickets in a prompt and timely manner.
- Providing quality support by remoting into servers and providing account maintenance, backup troubleshooting, and custom software.
Field Technician / Senior Field Technician
- Deployment Technician, responsible for the deployment of new seat replacing legacy seat meeting quality standards to the customer’s needs.
- Provided end user support for support calls and trouble tickets.
- Provided 2nd tier support to fellow technicians on issues they had during trouble tickets.
- Responsible for transition existing seats to new seats, using migration tools.
- Created a profiler using existing commands in an exe format to extract basic and complex information from the old seats for future use.
- Created a beta transition tool for migrating data from legacy seats to new seats using Microsoft transition commands.
Confidential, Powell’s Point, NC
- Created and configured accounts in Exchange 2003 / 2007 and set clients in Outlook 2003 / 2007.
- Perform routine corrective maintenance in desktop and server environments.
- Maintained network communications in businesses local.
- Provided customer service in a professional and courtesy manner.