- Over ten years of IT experience in systems analysis, systems implementation, procedures documentation, product support, data analysis/reporting, and software change requests management.
- Providing Installation, troubleshooting and administration of Microsoft, UNIX and LINUX operating systems and IBM AIX across various systems.
- Mentor, Coach and set direction for team members and project managers. Proactive leader with excellent decision making, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi - task under pressure.
- Now seeking a Permanent Position as a Business Analyst, IT Support Professional, Systems Administrator, or IT Manager.
Systems Administration, Technical Writer, Disaster RecoveryChange Management, Intrusion Detection, Incident ResponseClient Management, IT Support Professional, IT SecurityUser Training, Ethical Hacker, Cloud-AWSProduct Management, Windows 2008, 2012 Server, Certified Scrum Master (in progress)Oracle 10g, 12c, System Analyst, PACS and LACS, FISMA and FIPSInformation System Management, System Implementation, Bilingual (English, French)
- Good Communication Skills & Capable to work within hard circumstances and good team spirit
- The ability to stay calm and professional under pressure while working to strict deadlines
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure while working to strict deadlines
- Ability to quickly identify and troubleshoot problems
- Knowledge of scripting practices for Unix/Linux Shell scripting as well as SQL query authoring
- Knowledge and application of commercial computer application packages (MS Office, etc.)
- Ideally knowledge of both Oracle and MS SQL
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong computer skills related to data capture, organization and analysis
- Excellent organizational, project management and documentation skills with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibit good independent decision-making ability, including problem resolution
- Advanced communication and professional skills with the ability to establish relationships across business units
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail
Systems Support Engineer
- Responsible for the deployment, management, and ongoing administration of state wide Maryland Automated Fingerprint Identification System (MAFIS).
- Manage and expand relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Routine tune the network and computer environment resulted in 98% uptime and speed.
- Installation, troubleshooting and administration of Microsoft, UNIX and LINUX operating systems and IBM AIX across state wide systems.
- Responsible for complex provisioning, advanced maintenance, data replication, disaster recovery, data migration and documentation for our Open Systems Storage and Backup environments.
- Own and drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on complex system issues.
- Provide support during a 24x7 on call rotation.
- Daily responsible may include the following:
- Technical fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Application and end users support
- Monitoring and verification of service processes
- Install and configure workstation software
- Monitoring system security and alerts;
- Managing system IP addresses;
- Developing documentation, including user guides;
- Respond to client’s inquiries
- Track tickets in Remedy
- Responsible for assistance, technical for implementing Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12).
- Performed general administration functions required for full deployment of HSPD-12 at US EPA.
- Provide support and assistance to Customer & Field Service for emergency and launched product service visits.
- Assist with development of documentation for Products, Marketing, Customer Support & Web site.
- Developed and provided **train the trainer** classes for onsite deployment personnel and update user guides.
- Updated technical documents such as operation training and equipment assembly manuals.
- Analyzed and interpreted written materials, including technical materials, rules, regulations, instructions on HSPD-12 and Federal Information Processing Standards Publications.
- Responsible for overseeing event preparation and correspondence support for key agency events.
- Travelled to client’s sites/regions to setup PIVstations for ID proofing, enrollment and issuance.
- Built an incident tracking database in MS Access for EPASS incidents tickets.
- Managed project timelines and created detailed project work plans from estimated scope of work.
- Tracked project status and provided in-depth status reports to the Account project.
- Arranged Crystal Reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Provided leadership and mentorship to project team members.
- Confirmed applications are developed in compliance with standards & methodologies.
- Evaluated alternative risk mitigation and disaster recovery strategies.
- Utilized a business continuity checklist to assess organization’s disaster readiness.