- currently employed as a DevOps/Support contractor at Confidential . I enjoy working with the team to solve problems. My day to day varies, often I help users with problems they are having in AWS or one of our PAAS tools such as Stash or Jenkins. I am currently working on supporting and deploying VOD microservices.
- I enjoy learning new technologies and using them to solve problems. I enjoy writing documentation on what I have learned. I would love to hear about what technologies you are using that I can learn next. I appreciate your time and hope you have a great day.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Deploy and troubleshoot VOD microservices running in Kubernetes and EC2.
- Create solutions with AWS: IAM, EC2, VPC, Subnets, ECR, RDS, SES, Policies & CloudFront
- Support users of PAAS tools such as AWS, Crowd, Stash, Jenkins, Asgard & artifactory through Jira tickets
- Setup extended SSL certs on Cloudfront to securely serve files from S3 buckets.
- Automated SSH user creation using Ansible & setup automated email system using AWS SES
- Written documentation on safe SSH key forwarding and port tunneling through bastion Jumpboxes
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
- Linux based application, specifically Red Hat Enterprise Edition.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins, Git, bash scripts, cronjobs, Ansible playbooks, and Docker Swarms
- Setup Develop, UAT, and Production environments with Docker Images, Docker Stacks & Docker Secrets
- Creating Jenkins job to build application ready AWS AMIs from company AMIs that are updated frequently
- Maintain application edge service running Netflix Zuul in Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Setup Apache’s ActiveMQ, ServiceMix, Cassandra, and MongoDB for application use
- UAT and Production support, often using logs scraped by Elasticsearch, and displayed in Kibana
- Creating and updating Docker Secrets, Configs, and Stack YAMLs
- Using postman to test our application’s REST API
Confidential, Bloomington, IN
- Assisted company in changing payroll systems
- Validated data accuracy across both payroll systems using Java, AWS Redshift, S3, & MySQL
- Collaborated with HR professionals to format employee data to be imported and scanned for ACA compliance