Senior Algorithm Engineer
- Developing Probability based sensor fusion method for creating occupancy grid.
- Developing barrier detection algorithm using Random SAmple Consensus ( Confidential ) method and radar detection data.
- Implementation of Confidential method, assessor on estimation accuracy for Confidential curve fitting, history forming and history forgetting based on the Confidential fitting accuracy.
- Developing sensor fusion method for Radars, modeling and implementation of radar detection probability distribution. Verification of the quality flags in radar detection data.
- Developing Lidar data processing method for ground detection.
- Improve sensor fusion method by using vision products
- Trouble shooting and temporal analysis on ultrasonic sensors
Software Architecture Engineer/ Control Lead Engineer
- Development model based software architecture design, control strategy design and implementations for Confidential.
- Confidential State Flow model development on longitudinal and lateral motion control, Carmaker based model - in-the-loop simulation and vehicle test.
- Development and deployment of embedded software for microcontroller from Confidential /stateflow model.
Senior Technical Specialist
- Confidential State Flow model development, and simulation for electric loads, alternator and stop/start control logic.
- PowerNet simulation for dual-battery stop/start system in Confidential and Confidential .
- Developing first-principle (electro-chemistry) based Confidential models and control methods of Lead-Acid battery charging system.
- Models developed were proved capable of accurately capturing the real behaviors.
- Design, software implementation, and in-vehicle validation of the diagnosis algorithms on model based and data based methods, adaptive control algorithm based on injector open ratio estimation using system ID and extended Kalman Filter, a successful temperature compensation method enables the system to work in all seasons.
- Innovative Point Confidential algorithm for injection functional diagnosis based on the urea line pressure signal. diagnostics based on time series analysis of pump pressure variation.
- All the algorithms have been validated and proved efficient in vehicle test using rapid control prototyping system, some algorithms have been employed in production
- . The results have been documented and published internally and externally.
- Confidential based modeling /simulation and analysis of air-charging system with Confidential and Confidential for diesel engineAir flow measurement delay estimation to improve air-charging performanceParameter identification for turbocharger mean-value model using test data.
- Multivariable system identification on boost/ Confidential control system with Confidential and Confidential valve actuators.
- Test design and data acquisition with ETAS control prototyping system.
- Analysis of system ID results based on design of excitation signal, namely, frequencies, magnitudes, data sample window length, as well as independency of each input channel and the order of the identified model.
- Based on the analysis using the recommended signals, 90% accurate system ID can be achieved.
- The results had been documented and published as a Confidential tech report.
- Development of the chassis controller for driving simulator, including controller design for Active Steering and active braking at various levels of driving assistant, robust ABS control (sliding mode control) and implementation, carsim/vehsim simulation and HIL simulation with Dspace, Confidential .
- The control functionality was fulfilled.
- System development for driver’s drowsiness and inattentiveness detection.
- Integration of Monitoring Camera ( human face orientation sensor), yaw rate sensor, chassis controller, and central control computer. Acquisition, calibration, processing and fusion of sensory signals, and chassis/traffic data to obtain the detection result, control adaptation on braking and steering depending on the detection results and vehicle speed. Software development in Dspace, auto-code generation, and HIL simulation. CAN message design and CAN bus monitoring with CAnalyzer.
- All control parameters and thresholds in control adaptation had been calibrated in vehicle tests. A successful demo on test tracks was performed to lab director and managers.
- Control of Automatic lane change and Lane keeping, data acquisition from sensors and through CAN Bus, implementation of steering and brake control, and control gain tuning in vehicle test.
- Enhanced Collision Avoidance, a brake-to-stop, and a steering/brake-to-stop combined control were designed and implemented. It has been validated by vehicle tests that the designed controllers can meet the requirements in both time frame and safety perspective
- Software development on v ehicle motion simulation with animation using Confidential graphics interface. It is a convenient tool used for visual verification of autonomous lane-change.
- Development of a recursive algorithm for Vehicle motion estimation using multiple sensor data
- Modeling and simulation of FMCWs(Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave Radar, performing 2D real-time digital signal processing on ‘phase of waveform’ in Confidential . The functionalities including range and range rate finding, beam-forming for azimuth finding was achieved with desired accuracy.
- Fusion signal accuracy analysis based on stochastic models, proposing the required fusion accuracy for all driving assistant features, sensitivity analysis of collision avoidance to sensors’ accuracies; the results had been documented and published as a Confidential tech report.